You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Hamit Altıntop

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Hamit Altıntop

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat May 07, 2011 10:55 am

Di Maria is closer to Robben than to Altintop.

Di Maria has not very good tactical awareness, but he is extremely fast, has great dribbling abilities and can shoot from outside the box. And he helps a lot in defense, that's why Mourinho likes him so much. Ask any Real Madrid fan what do they think about Di Maria

Altintop is slow and he can only do back passes. Di Maria is a very effective player. He scores a lot of goals and also assists

Comparing DI Maria with Altintop at the moment is like comparing Neuer with Kraft. One is world class, the other is just average now.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Aequitas1987 » Sat May 07, 2011 12:30 pm

All the big games i seen with Di Maria he chokes. yes he eventually scores a goal or gets an assist after 10000000x chances. but thats hardly the caliber expected of a real madriid starter.

You want a real opinion. Ask Ronaldo/Higuian/Benzema etc. about how enjoyable it is to play with Maria....with Mourinho having a boycott on the press they can probably speak their mind :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tflags » Sat May 07, 2011 12:48 pm

First off I respect your opinions. I promised myself I would not write on Hermit, sorry, Hamit Altintop's thread, I obviously failed. Part of the reason I did is simply because I cannot believe someone is defending the guy after the season we had. Altintop had his dream come through when Robben was out for six months and he came on top. SIX freaking months.
What did he do for us? A goal now and then? Part of the reason - PLEASE LOOK at our fixture results for crying out loud - why we are where we are as in 'third place is our championship' is because Klose couldn't find his boot and Altintop was out figuring himself out.
We DO NOT NEED BACKUPS LIKE THIS! We need backups that are NT level if we are to be one of the best in Europe. Louis van Gaal benched him from January, Jonker benched him for a bit longer than eternity, and the top brass wants to sell him. But you think he is good enough for FCB?

I beg to differ, respectfully. Please forgive the hard post. Six months is a long time to accumulate frustrations.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby Aequitas1987 » Sat May 07, 2011 1:57 pm

tflags wrote:First off I respect your opinions. I promised myself I would not write on Hermit, sorry, Hamit Altintop's thread, I obviously failed. Part of the reason I did is simply because I cannot believe someone is defending the guy after the season we had. Altintop had his dream come through when Robben was out for six months and he came on top. SIX freaking months.
What did he do for us? A goal now and then? Part of the reason - PLEASE LOOK at our fixture results for crying out loud - why we are where we are as in 'third place is our championship' is because Klose couldn't find his boot and Altintop was out figuring himself out.
We DO NOT NEED BACKUPS LIKE THIS! We need backups that are NT level if we are to be one of the best in Europe. Louis van Gaal benched him from January, Jonker benched him for a bit longer than eternity, and the top brass wants to sell him. But you think he is good enough for FCB?

I beg to differ, respectfully. Please forgive the hard post. Six months is a long time to accumulate frustrations.

- Altintop's Ideal position is CM not winger.
- LVG used him incorrectly.
- He was not to blame for our god-awful season, rather than blaming our SUBS for stepping up we should be blaming our starters for not shouldering the responsiblities...this applies to Schweini..Lahm...Ribery...and to a little extent Gomez. Altintop was not the reason for the god awful season, if LVG played him as CM instead of OTTL, we would be winning at least one trophy this season. He is a very good bench player that any elite club would want in their bench.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby shileno » Sat May 07, 2011 3:36 pm

Sure thing, let's blame Altintop and Klose for being fighting for CL. Don't really care about this season, in fact I wasn't even talking about it. He has been a great player and helped us many times. Done more than Pranjic, Kroos and Ottl together.
shileno
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Chile

Postby vijay92 » Sat May 07, 2011 4:14 pm

altintop is a very good player on his day. But in too many games he just switches off.
vijay92
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby quaazi » Sat May 07, 2011 4:52 pm

Altintop isn't a bad player, I'll give him that, but he doesn't fit into our system at all, even as a backup. He's surplus to requirements, to use an FM11 phrase.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby dambun » Sat May 07, 2011 6:32 pm

vijay92 wrote:altintop is a very good player on his day.

That's right... but that only happens every 6 months...

If he wants to go to Madrid or Ingolstadt, OK!... fine by me... We need a backup who has some special abilities... for example high speed/acceleration (someone like ManU's Valencia)... Or someone whom we can rely on somehow.... Hamit is not a proper backup winger for us....
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Iran

Postby aria » Sat May 07, 2011 9:57 pm

yup , he was a good player for bayern but now we need to move past him and buy a young winger with more pace and dribbling ability
aria
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby eddinanM3 » Sat May 07, 2011 11:36 pm

Altintop is a good ultility player, but I really doubt he will be with Bayern in 2011 - 2012. Bayern need to find a way to raise the quality of their subs across the board if we want to lift the CL trophy in the Allianz Arena in 2012 because to compete with Real Madrid and Barca and Man United you have to have players the can come in when someone is suspended or injured and get the job done. When you are playing on three fronts subs can be very important as the season grinds on and injuries mount. Bayern's first eleven can play with anyone on any given day, but are second eleven are not up to the calibre that is needed to win trophies year in and year out. Uli should be adding 5 or 6 players this summer to strengthen the team so lets wait and see what happens.
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun May 08, 2011 7:54 am

eddinanM3 wrote:and Man United

We can beat Man Utd with our current squad, even with a few injuries.

We beat them last season without Robben and Schweini in the first leg.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Tue May 10, 2011 12:34 pm

Now Rumors say that Mourinho and Hamit came to an agreement

http://www.fussballtransfers.com/bundes ... inig_19605
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MUTU » Tue May 10, 2011 12:56 pm

Yes, the Spanish media is reporting that this is a done deal. I guess it's goodbye Hamit then!

http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/altin ... ftb_17/Tes
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby dambun » Tue May 10, 2011 2:01 pm

Good luck Hamit....
Wish you cause a few injuries in the trainings.... :wink: :mrgreen:
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Iran

Postby MoFattal » Tue May 10, 2011 2:55 pm

dambun wrote:Good luck Hamit....
Wish you cause a few injuries in the trainings.... :wink: :mrgreen:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I'm still not sure why RM wants him ? Is Morihno's wife Turkish :D ?
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion