You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Hamit Altıntop

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby fa » Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:52 pm

So now its official: Alintop signed a three year contract at Bayern. Like others on this forum, i also got doubts if he really has added value. The good thing is that he comes on a free. As someone mentioned earlier, i agree that i would have preferred Robben on the right-midfield position. But lets see what happens.
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bm72 » Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:44 am

I would say Altintop is not a bad aquisition for Bayern !!
BAYERN 4EVER
bm72
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby diegis » Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:21 am

Here is a goal scored by Altintop against Milan in CL
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:31 pm

I remember watching that goal :) It was a great strike
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FC Bajern » Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:54 pm

His name is very similar to mine :D I'm so exited :wink:
FC Bajern

Postby soccerkyle » Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:44 am

he adds depth to the team and can help replace hardgreaves in the defensive midfield position
soccerkyle
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:00 pm

He's scored 2 goals for Turkey today against Norway, both from freekicks.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby soccerkyle » Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:58 pm

ya but those goals should never of been in because they were both at the goalie and easy saves
soccerkyle
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Bajern » Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:20 pm

Goal is a goal it doesn't matter how he scored it :wink:
FC Bajern

Postby tracylynn » Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:01 am

Though it's not in the right section, I would like to welcome SoccerKyle to the board. I hope you enjoy it here.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby aadapi » Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:06 am

is he playing for schalke or is he simply a frtinge player there?i wanna know about how good he is for our team
aadapi
Getting the hang of it

Postby MUTU » Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:38 am

aadapi wrote:is he playing for schalke or is he simply a frtinge player there?i wanna know about how good he is for our team

Check http://www.fussballdaten.de/spieler/altintophamit/ and http://www.fussballdaten.de/spieler/altintophamit/2007/

eingewechselt means subbed in
ausgewechselt means subbed out
Gelb Karte means yellow card
Tor means goal
Torvorlagen means assist
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby draconaut » Wed May 02, 2007 12:41 am

How good is he?
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby soccerkyle » Wed May 02, 2007 1:43 am

Hamit Altintop is the type of player everyteam needs. He can play all over the pitch pretty much wherever you need him also he will give it his 100% effort and against Bochum last week where Shalke lost he played on the RM and had a very good game in my opinion covering most of the pitch
soccerkyle
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Brazzo » Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:32 pm

Welcome Hamit :!:

greeetings to all
Brazzo
Hey, I'm new here!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion