You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Hamit Altıntop

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby Paddy » Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:37 pm

Well but big teams don´t buy mediocre players. Bayern do.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:26 pm

Paddy wrote:Well but big teams don´t buy mediocre players. Bayern do.

That's not right..We take calculated risks. Obviously that's got to change if we want to achieve BIG goals. I guess Board realizes that and I am sure they are doing their best to resolve the problem. But, they have literally nothing to help their cause. being in Bundesliga, which is not that appealing for so called BIG STARS, financially weaker when compared to other elite leagues, not good enough homegrown players who can help raise the standard of the league, tax rules in Germany, etc.....
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:53 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:
Paddy wrote:Well but big teams don´t buy mediocre players. Bayern do.

That's not right..We take calculated risks. Obviously that's got to change if we want to achieve BIG goals. I guess Board realizes that and I am sure they are doing their best to resolve the problem. But, they have literally nothing to help their cause. being in Bundesliga, which is not that appealing for so called BIG STARS, financially weaker when compared to other elite leagues, not good enough homegrown players who can help raise the standard of the league, tax rules in Germany, etc.....

Yeah I realise, but look. Why don´t they buy young prospects like Arsenal. I hate the fact they don´t want to risk money on young hot prospects who could take this team to another level. You know, Arsenal bought Fabregas from Barca for a small fee, They bought Van Persie, Eboue, Senderos, Clichy etc. Why can´t Bayern do that? I´m sure young player would love to play for Bayern.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:32 pm

We're not buying Altintop. If anything, he'll move for free. Heck, we're always complaining when we lose players to free transfers, now we're going to start complaining when we sign them on free transfers? He's not bad at all, and he will hopefully make up for the loss of Salihamidzic.

As regards young players, aren't Lahm, Schweinsteiger and Podolski good enough for you? :) They have bright futures...
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Paddy » Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:04 am

MUTU wrote:We're not buying Altintop. If anything, he'll move for free. Heck, we're always complaining when we lose players to free transfers, now we're going to start complaining when we sign them on free transfers? He's not bad at all, and he will hopefully make up for the loss of Salihamidzic.

As regards young players, aren't Lahm, Schweinsteiger and Podolski good enough for you? :) They have bright futures...

You forgot Ottl. But that´s 4 players. Buy more young players so they can develop in to a world class players if your youth system is not good enough. You see now that we have problems in the midfield some young talented player could get his chance and prove himself, if we had one that is. So to, anwser your question, no it´s not enough. look at Arsenal their youngsters beat Liverfool twice and they knocked Tottenham out of the cup.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:37 pm

Turkey midfielder Hamit Altintop has received a formal offer from Bayern Munich to move to the Bundesliga champions in the summer, it was revealed on Thursday.

Altintop, 24, currently plays at German league leaders Schalke 04, whose coach Mirko Slomka confirmed the speculation that Munich are interested in the player.

Altintop's contract expires at the end of the season which means he can leave on a free transfer.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:40 am

Altintop has denied signing a contract with Bayern.

His contact at Schalke runs out at the end of the season. :!:
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Paddy » Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:01 am

Cool. Don´t buy him.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby diegis » Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:53 am

great news :lol:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby fa » Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:07 pm

Apparently Alintop has now confirmed that he agreed a 3 year contract with Bayern.

source: http://www.sportal.de/de/nncs/fussball/ ... 00000.html
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Paddy » Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:49 pm

Buy some good attacking midfielders you cheap pricks!

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby fa » Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:08 pm

Paddy wrote:Buy some good attacking midfielders you cheap pricks!

He would be the replacement of Brazzo, who leaves for Juve, so he ll play on the right side of midfield. The task of attacking midfielder will probably be for Schlaudraff. So for now, our squad for next year could be something like this:

Kahn

Sagnol -VanBuyten - Lucio - Lahm

Alintop - VanBommel - Schlaudraff- Scheinsteiger

Poldi/Pizza Makaay
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby charger256 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:14 pm

In any case, i would like him to be a reserve player. I do not see him as a regular. I would prefer Bayern to buy some real good players and if possible players that other big clubs are after too. There are several rumours appearing again concerning Robben. This is a player i woyld love to see playing for Bayern.
charger256
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby Schweini_rules » Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:51 pm

LOL Altintop ..a regular in Bayern..?? no way ! , put him on the bench....we are going for a creating midfielder this summer not some free of charge players..

I reckon Hargreaves i staying and prob we will buy som1 worth of his name.

-----------Kahn/Rensing--------

-----Sagnol - VB- Lucio - Lahm----

---------- Hargreaves--------

unknown/Deisler ( we wish !) - VBommel - Schweini

---------Poldi - Schlau---------
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Paddy » Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:24 pm

charger256 wrote:In any case, i would like him to be a reserve player. I do not see him as a regular. I would prefer Bayern to buy some real good players and if possible players that other big clubs are after too. There are several rumours appearing again concerning Robben. This is a player i woyld love to see playing for Bayern.

I´d wish we would buy a young player with huge talent. If many big teams are after players this means they get overpriced.

Paddy
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion