You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Gianluca Gaudino

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Gianluca Gaudino

Postby German-American » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:43 pm

thephfactor wrote:who the hell is Gaudino?

We don't know, we may never know....but we do know that he's insane.....but there is more to know

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:40 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:I wasnt really that impressed by him vs Wolfsburg but he did hold himself for a 17 year old playing in his position. I want to see him have more of a presence in games before I make any real opinions of him.

I think his limitations at this point are mostly physical. He makes really smart plays. In a few years once he grows up and has even more experience he could become a terrific midfielder. The potential is certainly there.

Like Badger said before he may have physical limitations at the moment but those werent what stood out to me. He may have been nervous being his first BuLi cap but i would like to see him make more defense cutting passes and find spaces in the midfield for him to make plays. It was a good debut but I wouldnt be counting my chickens before they hatch....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby JANCKER » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:34 am

He looks like someone who will never have muscles(Mueller Chromosome), so I wouldn't even bother to muscle him up. He will find another alternative way to survive, he wouldn't be the only one to succeed in that. He is a technically gifted player, he can use of that to make his physical disadvantage look insignificant. Maybe all these statements sound premature but I like what I've seen so far from him, more than from any other promising youngster at Bayern right now.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:57 am

JANCKER wrote:He looks like someone who will never have muscles(Mueller Chromosome), so I wouldn't even bother to muscle him up. He will find another alternative way to survive, he wouldn't be the only one to succeed in that. He is a technically gifted player, he can use of that to make his physical disadvantage look insignificant. Maybe all these statements sound premature but I like what I've seen so far from him, more than from any other promising youngster at Bayern right now.

Great post and you made a very insightful post! We havent had a youth player show this much promise for Bayern in my opinion for a while even though we have been touting guys like Green and Hojbjerg. Not saying that they wont make it but they are yet to repay the faith we have in them as much as Gaudino has so far.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:04 am

Nah, Hojbjerg has shown more so far imo. However, it seems that Guardiola sees more in Gaudino than in Hojbjerg.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby runaway » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:08 am

Only way now Hojbjerg is going to get a place in midfield is to develop into a great fullback then :pep: will put him in CM. :lol:

via Tapatalk
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby pyrasur » Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:43 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Nah, Hojbjerg has shown more so far imo. However, it seems that Guardiola sees more in Gaudino than in Hojbjerg.

Guardiola sees a lot in Gaudino, but it's only been one game. It could be that Guardiola wanted one experienced player to partner someone less experienced, and Gaudino simply complements Alaba's game better. Alaba and Hojbjerg are probably a bit similar to Guardiola, while Gaudino is the player Guardiola can trust to take care of the ball. Perhaps Lahm is the only other one left now like this in the squad, while Hojbjerg, Rode, Schweinsteiger, and Alaba play very similarly.Then again, Hojbjerg's haircut could have been a Contento-like attempt to grab Guardiola's attention. :D

Additionally, Gaudino seems made for midfield, like Kroos would be significantly less use anywhere else. Hojbjerg follows Schweini's model, and has the utility to be useful in many parts of the pitch but that meant Guardiola experimented much more with his position. Which could in the end pay off for his development as what he learns out wide could help him when he comes back to the middle, but also meant he never really showed what he has in the middle. When the transfer window closes and the tactics, formation and personnel are more fixed, then we fans will get a clearer idea of where the players stand. Hopefully Hojbjerg, Rode, and Gaudino (and indirectly Bernat) give Guardiola quite the headache, and keep each other competitive.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby runaway » Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:54 pm

A little anecdote: It took two games for Busquets to gain permanent first team minutes. After that Toure, was benched forever.

Guardiola will listen to his insticts and if he feels this kid has It, he will give him every room to grow. Busquets, Pedro, and Thiago are examples.

Hojbjerg and him will probably work as a midfield duo in he future since they have different skill sets.

via Tapatalk
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby quaazi » Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:43 pm

Hojbjerg is an early bloomer thanks to his phsyical power (much like Can). Gaudino is a bloomer because of his technique and vision. Usually the players with the latter end up making it big time. The former may end up like Micah Richards.

(not implyign in any way that Hojbjerg will end up even remotely as bad as Richards, of course, in fact I think he'll be amazing).
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:15 pm

I think he is getting a lot of playing time because he is somehow similar to Thiago and we lack that player who can connect our defense with our attackers. That kind of player is very important in our current tactics.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Gianluca Gaudino

Postby Badger » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:07 pm

pyrasur wrote:Guardiola sees a lot in Gaudino, but it's only been one game. Etc.

It hasn't really been just one game. Since the World Cup, Gaudino has had more playing minutes that almost every other Bayern player. And he looked good enough in most of them, for Guardiola to reward him with this start against Wolfsburg.
"Wherever that man went, he went gratefully."
--------- Attributed to Seamus Heaney ---------
Badger
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Northern Ireland

Postby pyrasur » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:06 am

I guess I was thinking in terms of the Bundesliga, but you're right he had been getting a lot of time in many of the other preseason games :)
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Ottomeister13 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:06 am

And that is because of the WC.. if there wouldnt have been a WC, there wouldnt have been a Gaudino this year atleast.
Ottomeister13

Gianluca Gaudino

Postby MUTU » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:12 am

According to various Italian media outlets, Juventus are hot on the heels of Gianluca Gaudino and are intrigued by the fact that the player, who is still on a youth contract, currently only earns €250 a month. [source]
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Tedesco » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:02 pm

Because it is only a youth contract... Is the media really this stupid?
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion