You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Gianluca Gaudino

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Gianluca Gaudino

Postby Pelin » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:10 am

Dusel wrote:
Pelin wrote:PEH was the only youngster l had hope. yet he didn't develop at Schalke at all. Now we have some interesting players at Bayern U19 and Bayern U17 such as Fein, Tillman, Batista Meier and Evina. l wonder how they will develop with Walter and S.Hoeness.

Interesting you chose those players. I'd say the top talents at Bayern's academy right now are Fruchtl, Zylla, Mai, Evina, Gotze, Benko, and Dorsch. Others are definitely talented though.

Tillman has not been living up to the hype this season. Which might be exactly the problem - too much hype when he was too young.

Still our best player with Fein at U19. l think his scoring contribution should be a lot higher. yet l liked him this season. l also rate Mai, who is a solid CB.
also Benko and Dorsch didn't do much with Bayern II.

l didn't watch Fruchtl so far. so l don't know how good he is. l rateZylla but l rate Batista Meier and Evina higher.

we also have Friedl. l think with moving to CB, he might have more chance. The most important thing is continuing development.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby nm462272 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:15 pm

Pelin wrote:also Benko and Dorsch didn't do much with Bayern II. .

both are overrated - we have some REAL talent in the U17s and U19s
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Dusel » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:08 pm

nm462272 wrote:
Pelin wrote:also Benko and Dorsch didn't do much with Bayern II. .

both are overrated - we have some REAL talent in the U17s and U19s

Dorsch and Benko were both playing with Bayern II as 18 year olds this season. For reference, Thomas Muller was still playing with Bayern U19 at that age.

Not saying they will become super stars, but they would have dominated U19 - and Bayern U19 still made the final without them.

Dorsch did better for Bayern II than Benko, but Benko had his position moved around between CM/DM/AM/RM/LM.

A big problem is Bayern II being in the 4th division. Since the 4th division splits off into regions it is much weaker than 3rd and really hurts talent development.

I think we will keep seeing our talents be "overrated" until Bayern II get back in the 3.Liga.

When Bayern II was in the 3.Liga it produced players who went on to international level careers like Muller, Alaba, and Badstuber. Even players like Sansone went elsewhere after playing for Bayern II and got capped for Italy.
Dusel
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby nm462272 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:38 pm

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Goodbye to this Bayern legend
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:47 pm

According to transfermarkt.de, the transfer fee is of . That's probably cheaper than the Audi car he was given during his time here.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby nm462272 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:50 pm

MUTU wrote:According to transfermarkt.de, the transfer fee is of . That's probably cheaper than the Audi car he was given during his time here.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby JJJ » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:41 pm

He must miss Pep... The way Gaudino was pushed to the team, Ancelotti should learn from that and use Sanches like that.

Sent from my LG-D722 using Tapatalk
Kraft
Lahm, Hummels, Badstuber, Contento
Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Can
Schöpf, Müller, Alaba

JJJ
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Previous

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion