You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Gerhard Tremmel

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Gerhard Tremmel

Postby MrLinky » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:41 am

According to keepersport.de, Rensing’s time at Bayern is over and Butt will be the one standing between the posts for today. The management is said to have totally lost confidence in him and don’t even trust him with the role as second goal-keeper. Therefor we are intending to sign Cottbus’ GK and ex-Bayern player Gerhard Tremmel. The transfer fee, we would have to pay is rumoured to be around 1 million, but we seem to be willing to give them Thomas Kraft in exchange. Statistically, last season he was Europe’s best goalie (percentage of saved shots etc.).

Never heard of this blogging site before, hence can't give you a judgement about how reliable/trustable they are.

[url]http://www.keepersport.de/Detailansicht.787.0.html?&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=1604&tx_ttnews[backPid]=786&cHash=875215c4c1[/url]
Last edited by MrLinky on Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Gerhard Tremmel

Postby thulkazal » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:43 am

hmm give Kraft T_T
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby alex84 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:03 pm

If that's true, then I hope we give 'em Kraft for a loan
alex84
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby reiniksrobis » Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:35 pm

He was one of my preffered options. I forgot his name,but day or two back I thought it would be great to bring Cottbus keeper. He or Enke is my preffered options.

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby VIKTOR84 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:20 pm

ANY other than Rensing will be better option for Bayern :) cus Rensing is BS>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VIKTOR84
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby alex84 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:58 pm

We need some kind of temporary solution of GK position problem for this season in order to get Neuer next season and I think Tremmel will be ok.
alex84
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby appudds » Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:20 pm

MrLinky wrote:According to keepersport.de, Rensing’s time at Bayern is over and Butt will be the one standing between the posts for today. The management is said to have totally lost confidence in him and don’t even trust him with the role as second goal-keeper. Therefor we are intending to sign Cottbus’ GK and ex-Bayern player Gerhard Tremmel. The transfer fee, we would have to pay is rumoured to be around 1 million, but we seem to be willing to give them Thomas Kraft in exchange. Statistically, last season he was Europe’s best goalie (percentage of saved shots etc.).

Never heard of this blogging site before, hence can't give you a judgement about how reliable/trustable they are.

[url]http://www.keepersport.de/Detailansicht.787.0.html?&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=1604&tx_ttnews[backPid]=786&cHash=875215c4c1[/url]

Hey i have a query... Are we SELLING Kraft or LOANING him?
If selling, i don't like it...
I think a rensing and tremmel exchange would be great..
Since this article involves kraft, I say 1/2 million +Kraft(ONLY LOAN)
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby MrLinky » Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:23 pm

Kraft would go the other way on a permanent basis, according to that site.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby appudds » Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:37 pm

MrLinky wrote:Kraft would go the other way on a permanent basis, according to that site.

Which i do not like then.. i mean he is already 30 years old... Kraft has great potential! We can't send him off..
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby nur4bayern » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:31 am

reiniksrobis wrote:He was one of my preffered options. I forgot his name,but day or two back I thought it would be great to bring Cottbus keeper. He or Enke is my preffered options.

No way, Tremmel is playing in the 2nd division for Cottbus and Enke is too old. We need a young, talented German GK like Adler or Neuer, nothing else is going to be acceptable to FCB management.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby appudds » Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:54 pm

nur4bayern wrote:No way, Tremmel is playing in the 2nd division for Cottbus and Enke is too old. We need a young, talented German GK like Adler or Neuer, nothing else is going to be acceptable to FCB management.

According to me,
Number one goalie: Adler/Neuer.. Sell rensing...............
Number two goalie: Butt...
If butt retires, get Tremmel or put kraft as number two..
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby nur4bayern » Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:00 am

appudds wrote:
nur4bayern wrote:No way, Tremmel is playing in the 2nd division for Cottbus and Enke is too old. We need a young, talented German GK like Adler or Neuer, nothing else is going to be acceptable to FCB management.

According to me,
Number one goalie: Adler/Neuer.. Sell rensing...............
Number two goalie: Butt...
If butt retires, get Tremmel or put kraft as number two..

That's much more acceptable!
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby appudds » Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:51 am

nur4bayern wrote:That's much more acceptable!

ya... But unfortunately, our board are not ready to consider this as they don't want to sell their youth product Rensing!
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby nur4bayern » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:02 pm

appudds wrote:
nur4bayern wrote:That's much more acceptable!

ya... But unfortunately, our board are not ready to consider this as they don't want to sell their youth product Rensing!

Bayern have sold and/or loaned out plenty of young talent over the years. I think they should do that with Rensing.
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby appudds » Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:32 pm

nur4bayern wrote:Bayern have sold and/or loaned out plenty of young talent over the years. I think they should do that with Rensing.

Ya.. But now things have changed.. LvG is a worshipper of youth product promotion idea....
I don't think we will sell our youth products so easily now like we did before!
appudds

National Flag:
India

Next

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion