You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Gerhard Tremmel

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Gerhard Tremmel

Postby Element » Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:52 pm

appudds wrote:Ya.. But now things have changed.. LvG is a worshipper of youth product promotion idea....
I don't think we will sell our youth products so easily now like we did before!

Yes And Actually it is working

Muller and Badstuber are really great
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Slemba » Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:49 pm

Element wrote:
appudds wrote:Ya.. But now things have changed.. LvG is a worshipper of youth product promotion idea....

Yes And Actually it is working

Honestly I'm a huge fan of promoting local products and young talents =D> ... just look at barca and their youth products this is the real football investment not just buying superstars in such annoying manner as Real Madrid for ex. always do....
Slemba
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby appudds » Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:55 pm

Element wrote:Yes And Actually it is working

And so will Kraft, Noah Shawn(after a loooooooong time!), Sene, Contento, etc!!!
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby nur4bayern » Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:12 pm

appudds wrote:
nur4bayern wrote:Bayern have sold and/or loaned out plenty of young talent over the years. I think they should do that with Rensing.

Ya.. But now things have changed.. LvG is a worshipper of youth product promotion idea....

Not only did Der Kaiser say publicly that Rensing is gone but German publications are saying it too.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Element » Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:00 pm

appudds wrote: Sene

actually this guy was tested a bit and proved to be Awesome (Playing 1 game in the 3rd league and score a goal ,next day play VS AC MILAN and also score a goal ,is surely amazing)
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby SilentStrike » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:45 pm

Element wrote:
appudds wrote: Sene

actually this guy was tested a bit and proved to be Awesome (Playing 1 game in the 3rd league and score a goal ,next day play VS AC MILAN and also score a goal ,is surely amazing)

Sene is like 22 or 23.... no he wont become a gr8 player no more..
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Element » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:20 am

SilentStrike wrote:Sene is like 22 or 23.... no he wont become a gr8 player no more.

But He proved to be Good enough to be The Main Starter in A team (I See him as The Number 1 striker in Rennes or Nice or any other French team)
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby appudds » Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:31 pm

Element wrote:But He proved to be Good enough to be The Main Starter in A team (I See him as The Number 1 striker in Rennes or Nice or any other French team)

I think he will become a star striker at 25 or so.. Him and Muller form an awesome team...
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby SilentStrike » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:09 pm

Element wrote:
SilentStrike wrote:Sene is like 22 or 23.... no he wont become a gr8 player no more.

But He proved to be Good enough to be The Main Starter in A team (I See him as The Number 1 striker in Rennes or Nice or any other French team)

He proved to be good enough? proved is a big word m8... he played a good game yeah, but proving urgood enough is constant good performences during the game and especcailly during training too.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby appudds » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:20 pm

SilentStrike wrote:He proved to be good enough? proved is a big word m8... he played a good game yeah, but proving urgood enough is constant good performences during the game and especcailly during training too.

Ya... But the fact is that FCB 2 don have enough strikers.. SO that's why we are not using him often even in training i guess!
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:32 pm

SilentStrike wrote:e proved to be good enough? proved is a big word m8... he played a good game yeah, but proving urgood enough is constant good performences during the game and especcailly during training too.

I Did not say that he is Great , I said that he is good enough to start in A Team like Rennes or Nice ,NOT BARCELONA!!!!
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby appudds » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:46 pm

Element wrote:I Did not say that he is Great , I said that he is good enough to start in A Team like Rennes or Nice ,NOT BARCELONA!!!!

Nice one there Element! :D
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby SilentStrike » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:10 pm

Element wrote:
SilentStrike wrote:e proved to be good enough? proved is a big word m8... he played a good game yeah, but proving urgood enough is constant good performences during the game and especcailly during training too.

I Did not say that he is Great , I said that he is good enough to start in A Team like Rennes or Nice ,NOT BARCELONA!!!!

ahh yeah i was too lazy to read what u wrote in the brakets, sorry my bad:D

appudds wrote:
Element wrote:I Did not say that he is Great , I said that he is good enough to start in A Team like Rennes or Nice ,NOT BARCELONA!!!!

Nice one there Element! :D

wtf?
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby MUTU » Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:12 am

GERHARD TREMMEL wants Swansea to halt Manchester United’s title bid to wipe out a 13-year heartache.

The former Bayern Munich youth keeper is haunted by United’s two-goal injury-time win in the 1999 Champions League Final.

And he hopes victory at the Liberty Stadium on Sunday will ease the lingering pain.

Tremmel said: “I grew up in Munich and played in the youth teams for Bayern and 1860. But Bayern were the team I supported.

“I do remember the 1999 Champions League Final – it was horrible.

“I watched the game on television at home and it was shocking for everyone in Munich.

“We actually had one hand on the trophy. It was so painful to lose like that at the end. It would be nice to get a result against them.”

The 34-year-old added: “I am not afraid of Manchester United. Of course, it is a big story to play against them, but they just have 11 players. They have good players, but so have the other teams.”

Source: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/vie ... gue-final/
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby BayernLove » Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:27 am

MUTU wrote:GERHARD TREMMEL wants Swansea to halt Manchester United’s title bid to wipe out a 13-year heartache.

The former Bayern Munich youth keeper is haunted by United’s two-goal injury-time win in the 1999 Champions League Final.

And he hopes victory at the Liberty Stadium on Sunday will ease the lingering pain.

Tremmel said: “I grew up in Munich and played in the youth teams for Bayern and 1860. But Bayern were the team I supported.

“I do remember the 1999 Champions League Final – it was horrible.

“I watched the game on television at home and it was shocking for everyone in Munich.

“We actually had one hand on the trophy. It was so painful to lose like that at the end. It would be nice to get a result against them.”

The 34-year-old added: “I am not afraid of Manchester United. Of course, it is a big story to play against them, but they just have 11 players. They have good players, but so have the other teams.”

Source: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/vie ... gue-final/

Just a very-bitter very-sweet read. Let's hope Bayern also draw MU, we can kick ass!
Also, I like Swansea, they're a good team (that said, it's pretty hard to hate them).
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion