You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Official generic player & staff discussion

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby MUTU » Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:07 am

dracus wrote:
draconaut wrote:Frankie13,why your reputation is higher than mine although you get voted once? :shock:

Stupid and faulty rep. system. :) (sorry but that's the truth)

The reputation system works perfectly. One thing that may not be obvious is that every 30 days, users automatically get +1 reputation point, so whoever registered early is likely to have a bigger reputation.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby draconaut » Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:02 am

MUTU wrote:
dracus wrote:
draconaut wrote:Frankie13,why your reputation is higher than mine although you get voted once? :shock:

The reputation system works perfectly. One thing that may not be obvious is that every 30 days, users automatically get +1 reputation point, so whoever registered early is likely to have a bigger reputation.

:o :o :o :o
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dracus » Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:05 pm

MUTU wrote:
dracus wrote:

What i've observed is that you can earn max 1 or 2 rep./month.Even if you've registered earlier and post regularly,you can't earn more than 1 or 2 rep./month
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Re: klinsmann

Postby Miss Dangerous » Mon Dec 25, 2006 6:43 pm

frankie13 wrote:i hope the rumour is true he is going to be the next coach of bayern GET LOST MAGATH NOW

Are you talking about the near future? :roll:
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:19 am

My vote went to 'others' since I was not named specifically in the list. :lol:

Actually, if Felix leaves or gets fired, which I don't think it will be any time soon, I just don't know who I would want to replace him.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby draconaut » Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:15 pm

tracylynn wrote:My vote went to 'others' since I was not named specifically in the list. :lol:

Actually, if Felix leaves or gets fired, which I don't think it will be any time soon, I just don't know who I would want to replace him.

U are not named because I don't know what is your gender!Gender play a big role in determining u should coach Birgit Prinz or Podolski! :lol: :lol: :lol:
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dracus » Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:26 pm

You missed louis van gaal and i want him to coach the bayern team after maggie.he's been in talks of taking over the club after maga leaves but only after he does his job with alkmaar
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini_rules » Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:29 pm

Our great and only Matthaus shoul be the next coach . . . He is in Salzburg now ...with Trapattoni and who knows he will be in Munich after Magath .
We need a coach who cares and loves about Bayern and of course has lot of skills . I also think the new coach should be a little younger than the past ones..Matthaus is what we need.
ps : Hitzfeld was undodubtedly the best FCB coach . . . we all have to wait and see what our lovely Magath will achieve.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:20 am

draconaut wrote:
tracylynn wrote:My vote went to 'others' since I was not named specifically in the list. :lol:

U are not named because I don't know what is your gender!Gender play a big role in determining u should coach Birgit Prinz or Podolski! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:shock: You don't remember the thread about who was the hottest player and how I said I was not going to answer that because I wanted to be taken seriously as a woman who loves the sport and not only in it because of the players looks?

If I was the coach the players would have nothing to fear except when I get mad. I know I'd show more emotion than Magath and that would be something that the players are not familiar with.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby draconaut » Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:17 am

tracylynn wrote:
draconaut wrote:

:shock: You don't remember the thread about who was the hottest player and how I said I was not going to answer that because I wanted to be taken seriously as a woman who loves the sport and not only in it because of the players looks?

If I was the coach the players would have nothing to fear except when I get mad. I know I'd show more emotion than Magath and that would be something that the players are not familiar with.

No,I mean guys coach guys's soccer,and gals coach gals's soccer :wink: Pardon my grammar if there is any mistakes! :oops:
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby draconaut » Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:17 am

tracylynn wrote:
draconaut wrote:

No,I mean guys coach guys's soccer,and gals coach gals's soccer :wink: Pardon my grammar if there is any mistakes! :oops:
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Paddy » Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:24 pm

Hitzfeld. That man knows how to win CL. :D
Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:52 pm

I will go with JOSE!!!!!! :D...He's special
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Paddy » Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:54 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:I will go with JOSE!!!!!! :D...He's special

The Special one. :lol:
Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:28 am

Mourinho has recently expressed his desire to coach Bayern one day....
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion