You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Official generic player & staff discussion

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby diegis » Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:22 pm

dracus wrote:"If the team continues to play as it did on Saturday, then we'll have Felix Magath here for another five years," said Hoeness

what the ....
:evil: :evil: :evil:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby diegis » Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:26 pm

DemmahoM wrote:3)Swapping Frings with Valerian Ismael.. (we lost a classy midfielder for a poor mans Boumsong)

this was a very bad decision indeed
ismael didnt confirmed... and frings played very well at bremen ( at WC also)
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby kevh26 » Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:12 pm

supr4king wrote:
DemmahoM wrote:3)Swapping Frings with Valerian Ismael.. (we lost a classy midfielder for a poor mans Boumsong)

this was a very bad decision indeed
ismael didnt confirmed... and frings played very well at bremen ( at WC also)

1) can you actually get poorer than boumsong... he's a joke in the north east of england

2) frings didn't perform at bayern, and ismael had a good season last year
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:30 pm

Frings was good before he joined Bayern and after he left Bayern, but WHILE he played for Bayern, he was crap.

I'll never forget that incredible miss of his at home against Arsenal which would have given us a 4-0 lead.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby dracus » Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:26 pm

MUTU wrote:Frings was good before he joined Bayern and after he left Bayern, but WHILE he played for Bayern, he was crap.

I'll never forget that incredible miss of his at home against Arsenal which would have given us a 4-0 lead.

frings clearly told miro that we should only play where we feel at home and not go out for a handsome salary.he was not well adjusted at bayern so a wise decision to let him go
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Magath is happy in Bayern

Postby tracylynn » Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:55 pm

Since I'm no computer expert I'll just post the link to the article.

http://www.eurosport.com/football/bunde ... 0200.shtml

Magath made a couple of comments that I tend to agree with. One being that they are not playing attractive football but that's because of the World Cup, the injuries, and the fact that the team has yet to gel properly. I do think the World Cup has had an effect on some of the players and the injuries are playing a part, but the part about the team not gelling is sooooo true. You know it's bad when the commentators are talking about it.

The other comment he made was how Bayern was, or always been, the top team in Germany. When people think of football they tend to think about Bayern and not so much the others. It's like when you think of Spanish football you tend to think about Barcelona and Real Madrid only. Magath said "It's not good for us and for the championship, because everybody is concentrating on what we are doing." I tend to agree with that statement. Of course, this year might be different but the Bundesliga needs to have stronger competition, though I still want Bayern to win them all. :D
tracylynn
I post all the time

klinsmann

Postby frankie13 » Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:12 pm

i hope the rumour is true he is going to be the next coach of bayern GET LOST MAGATH NOW
frankie13
Getting the hang of it

Postby kevh26 » Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:30 pm

i seriously doubt that... he lives in america and loves in there, plus i don't think he would be a good club level manager!

besides, you can criticise magath all you want, fact of the matter is, he's the only manager in german club history to win the cup/league double in successive seasons... he's been a success so far!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Re: klinsmann

Postby draconaut » Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:31 pm

frankie13 wrote:i hope the rumour is true he is going to be the next coach of bayern GET LOST MAGATH NOW

What is the problem with Magath?He is already very nice as Bayern coach because he is Hamburg legend :roll:
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Bayern's next coach

Postby draconaut » Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:54 am

I think Matthaus should coach bayern after Magath retire.^_^
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby frankie13 » Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:53 pm

he wont buy any superstars
frankie13
Getting the hang of it

Postby draconaut » Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:55 am

Frankie13,why your reputation is higher than mine although you get voted once? :shock:
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby frankie13 » Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:59 pm

one of the old crew m8 from days gone by probably :oops:
frankie13
Getting the hang of it

Postby dracus » Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:31 pm

draconaut wrote:Frankie13,why your reputation is higher than mine although you get voted once? :shock:

Stupid and faulty rep. system. :) (sorry but that's the truth)
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby draconaut » Mon Dec 25, 2006 12:25 am

dracus wrote:
draconaut wrote:Frankie13,why your reputation is higher than mine although you get voted once? :shock:

Stupid and faulty rep. system. :) (sorry but that's the truth)

U could always donate to me!( i am just joking!) :mrgreen:
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion