You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Official generic player & staff discussion

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Official generic player & staff discussion

Postby dambun » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:30 pm

First of all... I don't see many big problems between Bayern's managers....
For me, most of it's made by media... or at least being exaggerated by the media....
and Unless we lose the CL spots, or being in the danger of doing so, I don't see anyone firing LvG.....

Truth is LvG has decided to make some harsh radical changes... And that might all end in great results for us, but also brings a lot of risk towards our club's future perspective.... For example, LvG's last decision to use a youngster as our first GK: it's a huge risk.... and It might very well damage Bayern's great financial/sportive position.... That's why everyone is kind of worried.... and Uli, like alwaays, speaks loudly, when he thinks some things are to be said....

On the other hand, one should consider that the management has respected all LvG's wishes, by selling all the players he decided to omit, including club captain MvB, not bringin' anyone in the summer, bringing Gustavo in the winter, and all these means they are supporting LvG, even through a season with lots of unsatisfactory results.... And all these is because he is the one who not only can develop lots of our youngsters, but also create a brave team capable of competing at the highest level....

p.s. some irrelevant facts >>
- No one ever fired Hitzfeld... the board only granted him his wish of departure 2 years later that he himself wanted...
- Also it was Rummenigge who criticized Ottmar openly during the 2007-08 season.... And he was the one who convinced others to bring Klinsi... despite the fact that Uli preferred Klopp, like he said....
- Though I agree that Kalle has generally a more diplomatic behavior, I find Uli's occasional burst-outs in the media an effective way to influence the matters in the club....
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:50 pm

dambun wrote:For me, most of it's made by media... or at least being exaggerated by the media....

That is why I think they should be smarter than that...they know that media exaggerate with everything they hear and Ulli should know they will use his words and flip it around and make a big fuzz about it.

dambun wrote:No one ever fired Hitzfeld... the board only granted him his wish of departure 2 years later that he himself wanted...

I am talking about the first time he left us...in 2004 when we underperformed. It was clear that our board fired him because they were not satisfied with him anymore.
So he had 1 bad season and they forget about all those trophies he won for us and just got rid of him.

They did that with a lot of other players/staff that gave us a lot.
Elber for instance...we sold [read: forced] him to Lyon when he was 30 years old. He was not 35 or something...he still had few years of top football left in him.
Than Ze Roberto who was really great for us and gave us his best years of life...but our board treated him like he was some stranger. And he was one of our best performers that season!

I am just saying that our board [read: Ulli, because he is the one in charge and was most of the time] made some mistakes along with all those great things they gave us.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby dambun » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:04 am

sch0ll7 wrote:I am talking about the first time he left us...in 2004 when we underperformed. It was clear that our board fired him because they were not satisfied with him anymore.
So he had 1 bad season and they forget about all those trophies he won for us and just got rid of him.

If my memories are intact, he wanted to leave us right after we won the CL, because he was under a lot of pressure and it even affected his health condition.... But the board rejected that and insisted on keeping him, because they didn't want to lose such a brilliant coach....
But when we were unsuccessful for a couple of seasons in Europe (we did not advance to the 2nd round of CL, I guess), The board accepted the fact that he should leave, and they had terminated his contract with mutual agreement.... and it was very friendly, not like firing someone, and that's why he returned to us when we needed him so much.....

sch0ll7 wrote:I am just saying that our board [read: Ulli, because he is the one in charge and was most of the time] made some mistakes along with all those great things they gave us.

Of course.... Everyone makes mistakes...
IMO, bringing Magath here, and then letting Ballack go, and letting in to mediocrity was our management's (read: mostly Uli's) biggest mistake of the decade....
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby Element » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:51 pm

After the Game vs Bremen

Lahm , Schweinsteiger , Ribery , Robben , Hamit Altintop , Van Buyten and Badstuber went to party at night to celebrate the win
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Conquistador » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:54 pm

I believe at least one Dutchmen will leave Bayern after this season.
Conquistador
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:39 pm

Conquistador wrote:I believe at least one Dutchmen will leave Bayern after this season.

We only have Robben and LVG left right?
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:40 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:We only have Robben and LVG left right?

and Andris Jonker and Hoek !!!! :mrgreen:
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Conquistador » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:37 am

Element wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:We only have Robben and LVG left right?

and Andris Jonker and Hoek !!!! :mrgreen:

But they will leave if LVG leaves.
Conquistador
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:30 am

Conquistador wrote:But they will leave if LVG leaves.

Exactly.

Well, Robben won't be going anywhere. I have this feeling that LVG is on the way out but I'm sure the board will do everything to get along well and keep him here
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:13 pm

When Robben and Ribery are together on the field , Wonders happen
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby hgb09 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:53 pm

Great Video. I miss these two [-o<
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Element » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:11 pm

Muller and Badstuber :mrgreen:
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MUTU » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:21 pm

Element wrote:Image

Muller and Badstuber :mrgreen:

Any idea who the one in the middle might be?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:39 pm

MUTU wrote:Any idea who the one in the middle might be?

Still searching for his name
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Element » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:20 pm

MUTU wrote:Any idea who the one in the middle might be?

YES I KNOW

BJORN KOPPLIN , Current Bochum player and former Bayern U-17 , Bayern U-19 and Bayern II player
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion