You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Official generic player & staff discussion

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby Schweini_rules » Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:21 pm

RIBEEEEEEEERYYY !
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dracus » Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:17 pm

Scweini is a raw talent.Only talents can't decide the fate.An experienced midfielder gives stability to the team
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Magath:We're happy with the squad we have

Postby kevh26 » Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:55 pm

MUTU wrote:
kevh26 wrote:we need someone mid to late twenties witha lot more experience... Mutu for example
(not that we've ever been linked with him)

Actually we were, twice. The last time was this summer and the player said he wants to remain at Juventus.

I honest to god can't remember that... I thought most of the talk to come out of juve's relegation was of camorenasi (spelling??)
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dracus » Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:59 pm

It's camoranesi and he has now vowed to continue at juve :wink:
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby podolski4life » Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:34 pm

Aw.. :( Oh well, I'll take them out.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Re: Magath:We're happy with the squad we have

Postby diegis » Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:00 pm

kevh26 wrote:
MUTU wrote:
kevh26 wrote:we need someone mid to late twenties witha lot more experience... Mutu for example
(not that we've ever been linked with him)

Actually we were, twice. The last time was this summer and the player said he wants to remain at Juventus.

I honest to god can't remember that... I thought most of the talk to come out of juve's relegation was of camorenasi (spelling??)

i remember Bayern wanted Mutu before he transfered to Chelsea, not this summer
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:33 pm

Magath is a moron.

What does he mean by "We are happy with the squad we have...."...
BS!!!!!!!!!!!
We need a top class striker and a top class creative midfielder. Otherwise, we can forget Bundesliga.

Stuttgart are peaking and Bremen never seems to score less than 4 goals per game.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Do you think Magath should be fired?

Postby tracylynn » Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:57 am

I know this has come up on a lot of boards lately, but do you think Magath should be fired?

I'm a little undecided on this but I would like to hear your thoughts on this.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby podolski4life » Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:06 am

I’ll give Magath the benefit of the doubt… for now. I’m hoping he’ll pull off something like Stuttgart’s coach did. He was reckoned to be the first coach in the Bundesliga to be fired this season, but obviously he got his team going. Look where Stuttgart is now, from 15th place to 2nd place. If Magath can get motivated and get his team to get motivated like that, then we can start winning convincingly again. Something between him and the players have to click.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dracus » Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:09 am

How can you be unsure.Sack him and get klinsi,lippi or a mourinho.
What bayern reqires the most is a world class manager.
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:12 pm

I've put unsure for now. I guess - it's still 'early' and we should allow him the benefit of the doubt for now, but if this form continues people are going to look for someone to blame.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:23 pm

I am sure....LOL...
Bayern should be more aggressive....I hate Magath's defence minded game.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:08 pm

I'm unsure because you can't blame him for everything that is going on with the club though he is a part of the problem. Add the fact that they are still in the German Cup, for how much longer I do not know, and they did qualify for the second round of the Champions League. Also under Magath Bayern did win the titles back to back which is hard. So, I guess there is some loyality there.

With that being said, if things don't get better and they get knocked out of the tournaments early then I say get rid of him. It's so obvious that the players have no desire and he's not making them change their attitude. In fact, they are following his example and that's not good.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby diegis » Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:41 pm

magath is pissing me off with his tactics and interviews lately
he did a good job untill now but if he doesnt do something quickly(repair players morale, make them playing with passion,...) he should think seriously to retire from team
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby kevh26 » Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:18 pm

magath is a good manager, let's not forget he brought us the league and cup double back to back...

it's not his fault the board have no ambition... I honestly think that given two or three more years we'll have a fantastic, young side that can mature into a dominant force in germany and a good team in europe!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion