You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Franck Ribéry

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Franck Ribéry

Postby fcb 4eva » Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:45 pm

who do you think is the better player out of these two, Effenberg mite have been a better leader but I think Ribery has more skill and influences a game more. What does everyone here think?

-----------------------
FCB 4EVA :D
fcb 4eva
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:36 pm

How can you compare the two? :S They are so different in style...
But then, I'd gladly exchange Ribery for Effenberg in his prime.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Ribery is Bundesliga's player of the month.

Postby tracylynn » Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:50 pm

08-30-2007
French star Ribery named Bundesliga's top player for August

Bayern Munich's French star Franck Ribery has been choosen as the Bundesliga's player of the month for August, it was announced on Thursday.

Ribery, 24, became the most expensive player in Bundesliga history when Bayern signed him on a four-year contract for 26 million euros this summer, and he has been a major force in his side's march to the top of the table.

In a survey by German sports magazine Kicker and television channel DSF, Ribery picked up 55.5 percent of the votes with Schalke defender Christian Pander second on 40.3 percent and VfL Bochum's Tommy Bechmann in third.

A fierce competitor, Ribery's passing skills and strength has won several admirers including German coach Joachim Loew who 'admired his intelligent play', while Brazilian Giovane Elber has compared Ribery to Ronaldinho and Kaka.

BERLIN (AFP) © 2007 AFP

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations, Ribery!!!!! =D> \:D/
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SNAKE » Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:53 am

Its only been about a month or so and he is already a class act and getting recognition. Hoeness should have done this last season.......

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby draconaut » Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:50 am

Effenberg vs. Schweinsteiger make more sense.
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby bayern_fukara » Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:27 am

You can't compare those two players. They play different style and certainly they play at different position. Ribery is much better player regarding technique...
I can not vote for this poll, it does no make any sense...
bayern_fukara
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Bosnia and Herzegovina
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Paddy » Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:26 am

lol...

It woould make more sense if you would do it like this....

Ribery vs. Schweini

or

Effenberg vs. Ballack
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby FC Bajern » Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:15 pm

Ribéry: I hope to stay here for a long time

Two months into his Bayern Munich career, and Frank Ribéry has declared himself delighted with the way things have gone.

“I’ve got to know how Bayern works and the club is absolutely top class. Everything is done correctly” the Frenchman told ‘Equipe’.

The 24 year old midfielder is also happy with the way the fans have taken to him. “I never thought that I would be this popular” he admitted.

“Lots of people were surprised when I joined Bayern, because they thought that I was destined for either Spain or England. But after my debut in Munich, nobody is questioning my decision.

“I’m only 24 and have signed a four year contract. I hope to stay here for a long time” he added.
FC Bajern

Postby Miss Dangerous » Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:51 pm

:arrow: Ribery is a world class player, and he deserves to wear Bayern`s shirt!!
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby draconaut » Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:40 am

Paddy wrote:lol...

Ribery vs. Schweini

or

Effenberg vs. Ballack

Schweini vs Effenberg and Matthaus vs. Ballack make more sense.
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Paddy » Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:57 am

draconaut wrote:
Paddy wrote:lol...

Ribery vs. Schweini

or

Effenberg vs. Ballack

Schweini vs Effenberg and Matthaus vs. Ballack make more sense.

Ballack filled the position when Effenberg lefz. Schweini is a winger.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby kevh26 » Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:57 pm

Miss Dangerous...!! wrote::arrow: Ribery is a world class player, and he deserves to wear Bayern`s shirt!!

i don't think any bayern fan will doubt that... and if he can take on a more dominant streak towards his own team, we're looking at a potentially new captain who can lead by example and grab a game by the scruff... like effe but less physical and abusive more skillful and woohoo (not really a good phrase but i'm drinking and my brain is frazzled)
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FC Bajern » Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:39 am

What Bayern fans voted for "Bayern player of the month"

the top ten

1. Franck Ribéry 61,7%
2. Miroslav Klose 11,2%
3. Luca Toni 10,6%
4. Martin Demichelis 4,5%
5. Bastian Schweinsteiger 3,2%
6. Zé Roberto 2,4%
7. Oliver Kahn 2,2%
8. Hamit Altintop 1,6%
9. Marcell Jansen 1,5%
10. Mark van Bommel 1,1%
FC Bajern

Franck Ribery

Postby ziomeknb » Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:25 pm

ziomeknb
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby FC Bajern » Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:10 am

Nice! thanks for sharing man
FC Bajern

Next

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion