You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Franck Ribéry

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Franck "Bilal" Ribéry

Postby shpati_L1 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:55 pm

Cruz posted first so i just posted some more.
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby Element » Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:00 pm

shpati_L1 wrote:Cruz posted first so i just posted some more.

I saw That man

Never Mind

The reason is that i dont want this Scandal to be discussed everywhere

so if you want to discuss the scandal , go to ribery's thread in gossip thats all ( We See Gomez bashiing in every thread , so enough of "Border-less" Cases )
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MaCk0y » Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:10 pm

shpati_L1 wrote:Some other photos from her :

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/GAq5h4lb ... ahia+Dehar

LUCKY FRANCK :mrgreen:

LOL... she was under-age just months ago? I can't say she looks only 18 ...

I agree. She looks older than 18.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Franck Ribery

Postby Element » Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:08 pm

More News about this scandal

According to http://www.insidefutbol.com/2010/04/22/ ... ema/20983/

Govou, Benzema and Ribery had Sex With Her

But She Admitted that Only Benzema and Ribery had sex with her when she was under 18

So Govou did not do it in the same camp with the other 2

which means that The French players wanted Her specifically (Not Any other one)

and that They are Clients (Ribery and Benzema , then after a while Govou , who knows who also did that ? )

Which means that this is not the First time French players Go with Strange women

There is soemthing wrong with The French Football Federation
===================
ADD

Read this Guys (Found it under the pictures that Shpati posted )

"The men now face up to three years in prison, though she doesn't think they should be punished, as they were very respectful and unknowing to her age. However, Ribery may have at least known Dehar was underage, as she celebrated her 18th birthday with him several months after they began"
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:27 pm

Element wrote: However, Ribery may have at least known Dehar was underage, as she celebrated her 18th birthday with him several months after they began"

But maybe he didn't knew it when he met her.

I'd like to know what does ¿Wahiba? think about that.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby machkover » Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:44 am

Element wrote:More News about this scandal

According to http://www.insidefutbol.com/2010/04/22/ ... ema/20983/

Govou, Benzema and Ribery had Sex With Her

But She Admitted that Only Benzema and Ribery had sex with her when she was under 18

So Govou did not do it in the same camp with the other 2

which means that The French players wanted Her specifically (Not Any other one)

and that They are Clients (Ribery and Benzema , then after a while Govou , who knows who also did that ? )

Which means that this is not the First time French players Go with Strange women

There is soemthing wrong with The French Football Federation
===================
ADD

Read this Guys (Found it under the pictures that Shpati posted )

"The men now face up to three years in prison, though she doesn't think they should be punished, as they were very respectful and unknowing to her age. However, Ribery may have at least known Dehar was underage, as she celebrated her 18th birthday with him several months after they began"

sorry bro but i think you are doing ( not intentionally) much harm to bilal ribery than good !! you are not supposed to bring here news that are not CONFIRMED yet . people here seem to have faith in you and trust every word you say .so please do think over what you say here!
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SilentStrike » Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:59 am

thats why it said "accordning to http://blablabla"

Btw, I think we can all logically assume Ribery is in pretty big trouble here.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby appudds » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:44 am

I dunno what will bayern munich do if Ribery is put to prison for three years....
ALso, i sympathise for Wahiba a lot... How can men do this.. First Tiger Woods... Then John Terry.. Now Ribery....
Are all sportsmen direly in desire of sexual needs? Sh*t... I cant believe I used to like this Ribery 2 seasons ago...
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:37 am

machkover wrote:sorry bro but i think you are doing ( not intentionally) much harm to bilal ribery than good !! you are not supposed to bring here news that are not CONFIRMED yet . people here seem to have faith in you and trust every word you say .so please do think over what you say here!

I am just telling you what is going on

About Confirmation

Ribery said taht he is not going to make any interview till the case is solved

and About Trusting me , I Know that and i am really thankful (Thanks Bayern Forum users)

So this is Why I Mention the source and Say according to (Name of the website) , so that The website will be responsible for the things that they post not me

I Just Copy what They says (The last Paragraph was unintentionally posted By Shpati when he posted the pics)

But Now that You mention that
Guys , Should I Stop Posting Articles and news about Ribery's Scandal?
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Slemba » Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:02 am

Element wrote:Guys , Should I Stop Posting Articles and news about Ribery's Scandal?

No u shouldn't... I personally asked u to keep us updated ... and I think u r doing a great job..
Ribery is our star and we should be close to him,follow him and support him at least by knowing his latest news and trying to sympathize him .
I hope the fans in Glabach match or in the next match at Alianz Arena show him real support ..
Slemba
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:07 am

Slemba wrote:No u shouldn't... I personally asked u to keep us updated ... and I think u r doing a great job..
Ribery is our star and we should be close to him,follow him and support him at least by knowing his latest news and trying to sympathize him .
I hope the fans in Glabach match or in the next match at Alianz Arena show him real support .

this is why I post them , Because YOU asked me to

ADD :Besides the forum member Need to Know the latest Rumors (Those are Rather Rumors than news because they are according to some Newspaper Sources , not the Government or Ribery or Zahia Dehar)

This is why we all joined the forum in The First place

And to Silentstrike , it seems that we think the same (this is not the first time You give the same reply as i mine)

SilentStrike wrote:thats why it said "accordning to http://blablabla"

Element wrote:So this is Why I Mention the source and Say according to (Name of the website) , so that The website will be responsible for the things that they post not me
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Slemba » Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:11 am

Element wrote:this is why I post them , Because YOU asked me to

Yes I did and I'm thankful...
Slemba
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:13 am

1-Another Proof that we are a great Club

Captain Mark Van Bommel Visited Franck and his Wife Wahiba in their House
==============
2-Ribery Wanted To Go with The Team to Lyon to Support them , and insisted to do that

But Hoeness Ordered Him to stay in Munich to Get Some Training , because He will ave The Leading Role vs Bochum Because All the palyers will be tired except him
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:55 pm

I am sure Ribery knows what we are doing for him and he will extend his contract just because he cant get that anywhere else.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:00 pm

You made my day with that news Ele :D
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion