You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Franck Ribéry

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Franck Ribery

Postby EQ Kimball » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:40 pm

Hahh didn't know that, that's awesome. I do hope he stays with the passion of the Christ. He really won't see as much love and recognition if he does choose to go to Spain. I mean, he'll literally live in the shadows of Messi in Barca, and Ronaldo in Real. If not the other teammates.
Join the Milk movement
EQ Kimball
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:58 pm

Ribery has been called for investigation

Reason : 2 Players from the French National team had Sex with an under 18 years old prostitute

Ribery and Govou were Called because they are in the French team (Teammates) Not from the 2 who did that
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby robbery » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:13 pm

This is a very very very important problem for Bayern. Why did he play bad Saturday ? Because of that. Hope it won't be so against Lyon.
Robben, Ribery, what else ?
robbery
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby KAHN » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:01 am

It is funny that police see two players as problem and think there is nothing wrong whit 16 years old prostitutes selling there services in famous Paris nightclub!
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby slyk » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:19 am

Ribery has a slight tight muscles problem at the moment, as a result he did not complete training with the full squad on Sunday or Monday. But Van Gaal thinks he'll be fine for the CL match.
slyk
I'm a chatterbox!

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby SilentStrike » Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:32 am

KAHN wrote:It is funny that police see two players as problem and think there is nothing wrong whit 16 years old prostitutes selling there services in famous Paris nightclub!

Im sure shes gonna face some problems too, but thats not interesting to write abt cus shes not famous :)

They always want to mention famous ppl, usually in a bad way. The title in the dutch newspaper concerning this 'scandal' was:
RIBERY INVOLVED IN UNDERAGE PROSTITUTION

they like to make it sound much worse so that ppl read the article.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby icewizard » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:51 am

To be honest, i'm really disappointed with Ribéry's behaviour about this scandal.I mean, you're married, you've got everything you need to get happy, why waste everything with an extra-marital affair?

SilentStrike, the then underage prostitute is not the guilty here, she's the victim. Didn't you hear about underage girls coming from eastern europe under the menace? The same things starts to happen to some morrocan girls... Ribéry & Govou (and others) know the pimp who brought the girls in the nightclub. That's why the police investigated on french stars...

The only thing Ribery can put to his defense, is that he didn't know she was underage. And i aggree that sometimes you can have 14 or 15 years old girls in nightclubs and who look much older.

But please guys, no bad jokes about who is going to face problems.

The only problem i'm worrying about is about his wife, i reckon she is devastated by the rumours. And Ribéry's family life must not be that comfortable right now...

Hopefully, the best answer he can give is the on pitch. And i hope for him & Bayern that he plays his best game ever against Lyon.
icewizard
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:04 am

icewizard wrote:To be honest, i'm really disappointed with Ribéry's behaviour about this scandal.I mean, you're married, you've got everything you need to get happy, why waste everything with an extra-marital affair?

The Police said taht ribery were called As Witnesses and teammates not as Suspects
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby ballackfcb » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:15 pm

Element wrote:
icewizard wrote:To be honest, i'm really disappointed with Ribéry's behaviour about this scandal.I mean, you're married, you've got everything you need to get happy, why waste everything with an extra-marital affair?

The Police said taht ribery were called As Witnesses and teammates not as Suspects

Yes, ribery is not guilty :D :D :D

He was only a "witness".

Don't believe everything you read in the newspapers.

Ribery wouldn't do anything like that he is a true family man like Miro Klose or Michael Ballack. :D
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby walter » Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:17 pm

this is starting to sound bad...
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby EQ Kimball » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:50 pm

Shouldn't this scandal rubbish belong in the rumors thread. Such a stupid topic.
Join the Milk movement
EQ Kimball
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:29 am

The French Federation said that Ribery and Govou were Innocent.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby MrLinky » Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:02 pm

I just hope this doesn't affect his performances on the pitch. The John Terry case showed that it's extremely difficult for a player to play on his "normal" level under these kinds of circumstances. We have two of the most important matches of the last 8-9 years ahead of us and we need an in-form Ribery to help us put a great end to this season. It's the worst possible time for a "scandal" like this.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby Element » Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:12 pm

according to LA Monde

TZ is my source http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fussball/ ... 25632.html

The name of the prostitute is Zahia D.

She started her Job since 2008 and earns 20 thousand Euros per month !!!!!

it says that Ribery . Govou and Benzema asked her for her Services !!!

It also says that She Went To Munich in 2009 to meet Ribery after telling him that she is over 18

and the source says that Ribery has Admitted Having Sexual relations with her During the investigations

And Don't Forget it is not official , it is according to LA Monde

======================

Ribery's Wife Wahiba said taht She is going to the Stadium with Franck And wish him luck and cheer for him as usual
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby appudds » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:31 am

And i also hard that Ribery, Benzema and Gouvou will be put in prison for 3 years with a fine of 40,000 euros...
DUnno hw true it is.. BUt i am starting to have a bad feeling about this...
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion