You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Franck Ribéry

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Franck Ribery

Postby appudds » Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:37 am

robbery wrote:DFL decided Ribery scored against Wolfsburg. It isn't an owngoal.

Nice... Good to see Ribery is coming back to form! :)
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:49 pm

Ribery in An interview with TZ " I Have Fun again"

TZ: you have Started 2 games in 3 days , are you 100% Fit Monsieur Ribery ?

Ribery: I Dont know if I Have Reached my Best level, because i have only started 2 Games,But it is obvious that I Feel Better ,I also feel that i have More Juice ,More Power in me ,It is A Good feeling being Really Back , I Have Won the Fun of playing Football again , This is the most important thing now .

TZ: Against Dortmund , You have played the same time Exactly vs Furth in the Cup,In opposite of Wednesday, on Saturday there were no problems,You Nodded to Van Gaal and gave him a Five

Ribery: This is easy to explain , I Knew that the Coach will take me off the field after 70 minutes , But against Furth there was nothing Worse, no problem , I Only thought That I Will play the whole game , But against Dortmund all people that i will be back on the Bench , But I was on the field as a starter , and I Am really Happy for that ,Everything was arranged with the Coach , so that i can play The whole Game vs Fiorentina (Good news)

TZ: You Make A satisfied Expression

Ribery: Yes , I am Satisfied and Happy , I Am Feeling better day by day and now i have Managed to get 2 Assists (he means vs Dortmund), adding to that 1 goal and 2 assists vs Furth ,and i think that I Played Good vs Dortmund , I am totally Satisfied.

TZ: The Success Series of FC Bayern is Amazing, 12 Consecutive wins , what is Your Explanation ?

Ribery: The game at Juventus was the Crux , This Victory Freed us , Now we have More Self-esteem, we are not afraid of any team , and we Have So much Fun and joy on the field

TZ: Isnt there any danger , that Fiorentina will Be Underestimated Because The Italians are in A Sport-Crisis and Mutu is Blocked?

Ribery: "No ,There is no Danger , Because we will not Carry and CL opponent on the "weak Shoulder", Fiorentina is A Serious opponent , It will Be hard for us beating this team ,Because They are tactically Clever , Fiorentina will make A Strong Defense line , But we have to crack this Defense , Because we Totally need to make A Positive score in the 1st leg , because it will be much harder in the 2nd Leg in Italy , But there is one thing clear

WE must make it to the Quarter Finals in all Cases , There will be No excuses"
=======================
Good interview i think
Last edited by Element on Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby hgb09 » Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:45 pm

Thx ele, nice interview.
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby EQ Kimball » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:28 pm

This is awesome. It's great news hearing that Ribery is having fun and has such confidence in Bayern.

Element, thank you brother.
Join the Milk movement
EQ Kimball
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:09 pm

Lahm said that he thinks that Ribery will stay in FC Bayern.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby hgb09 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:20 pm

Good news.
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby enjee » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:44 pm

I'm really hoping he will get 100% fit soon, so he can rock the left side! Bayern would be a top favourite for the CL, atleast... if the defense gets it going.
enjee
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby appudds » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:02 pm

I think Ribery will extend IF and OLY IF we move to semis.....
Pray dat's not true though!
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby Aequitas1987 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:48 pm

All this news about Lahm, Robben, DvB, Ribery, Nerlinger being optimistic about Ribery extending is a con so that Bayern does extend his contract and then sell him off at a higher price. Its good business tactics. I support it.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby icewizard » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:49 pm

Now if Ribery is smart, he'll stay at bayern because he's one of the Technical Leaders of the team with Robben, Schweinsteiger, and Lahm.

He's one of the "untouchables" of Bayern's starting 11.

It's up to him now, but the only clubs who really wanted him are out since 1/8 finals of CL (Real Madrid & Chelsea FC). At least, he plays in a team at Bayern. Everybody lose. Everybody win!
icewizard
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby EQ Kimball » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:04 pm

I do hope this urges him to stay. Afterall, we're in he semis, and doing decent in bundesliga and pokal.
Join the Milk movement
EQ Kimball
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby ballackfcb » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:23 pm

Happy birthday Franck!
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby EQ Kimball » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:40 am

Word? My bday was yesterday.
Join the Milk movement
EQ Kimball
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby sitarbonsai » Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:08 am

EQ Kimball wrote:I do hope this urges him to stay. Afterall, we're in he semis, and doing decent in bundesliga and pokal.

yah but we have to bring home some trophies to really urge him to stay
we all love Ribery
but, I think its obvious at times, it appears Frank thinks he's better than the Bundesliga
"Endurance is one of the most difficult disciplines, but it is to the one who endures that the final victory comes"
- The Buddha

My web-site:
http://justinsitar.webs.com
sitarbonsai
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:11 pm

After The Game

Rumenigge Showed some Real Sense of Humor

Most thing I Liked is that

After Hoeness gave Ribery The Cake (Happy birthday BTW)

Rummenigge's Present to Ribery was A Pen

Then Rummenigge said " I Will give You This pen with The hope that you sign A New Contract"

Also Rummenigge described his feelings during the game by saying " I was Relaxed but after The third goal I Started To worry only A bit , but after Olic scored , I Had Big Hopes "

When you read them , they are not funny , but when I saw them on TV , I Could not Stop laughing

I also Liked How Rooney just looked on Rummenigge Celebrating then directly looked on the ground and walked away
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion