You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Franck Ribéry

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby draconaut » Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:32 am

Paddy wrote:
draconaut wrote:
Paddy wrote:lol...

It woould make more sense if you would do it like this....

Ribery vs. Schweini

or

Effenberg vs. Ballack

Schweini vs Effenberg and Matthaus vs. Ballack make more sense.

Ballack filled the position when Effenberg lefz. Schweini is a winger.

yes,but dun u think that seem alittle strange?
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MunchenFC » Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:06 am

MUTU wrote:How can you compare the two? :S They are so different in style...
But then, I'd gladly exchange Ribery for Effenberg in his prime.

agreed, effenberg won a lot of trophie with bayern including the chamions league, until ribery can match that i got my vote on Effenberg
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ribery wins court case, damages from former agent

Postby MUTU » Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:16 pm

France international Franck Ribery should receive €340,000 (US$483,000) in compensation from his former agent, Switzerland's supreme court ruled Wednesday.

The Swiss Federal Tribunal upheld a ruling by the Court of Arbitration for Sport that Ribery was entitled to opt out of a contract with former agent Bruno Heiderscheid weeks before his transfer from Marseille to Bayern Munich in June 2007.

The move was for a reported fee of €25 million (then US$33.67 million).

Heiderscheid had asked CAS, world sport's highest court of appeal, to rule that Ribery was in breach of contract and should pay the Luxembourg-based agent €6 million (US$8.5 million) in damages.

But the CAS arbitrator ruled last April that Heiderscheid's criminal record meant his contract with Ribery signed in 2005 was null and void, and the 25-year-old player must be compensated a balance of €340,000 in fees already paid to the agent.

The hearing was held under French law, which states that agents must have a clean record to hold a sports license.

Heiderscheid, who held a license with the Luxembourg football federation, was convicted of financial offenses in 2000 by a court in Brussels, Belgium.

Because CAS is based in Switzerland, appeals over points of law can by made to the Swiss Federal Tribunal. It upheld the CAS ruling last month and announced the decision Wednesday.

Ribery was named German footballer of the year for 2007-08 after leading Bayern to the Bundesliga title.

Ribery sustained a severe ankle injury in France's 2-0 loss to Italy in a European Championship match in Zurich, Switzerland, last June. He has not played since but could return to the Bayern squad for its Bundesliga match against Werder Bremen on Saturday.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Ribery Wallpapers! NEW!!!

Postby lucifer » Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:11 pm

waw, very nice
thanks man
lucifer
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Frank Ribery is the Pink Panther

Postby KieranD » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:28 am

Check this advert for some new Nike boots, they are pink hence the Pink Panther theme.
I laughed so hard at this man Ribery is the king!

KieranD
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KieranD » Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:07 pm

my all time favourite player so im glad you found some great backgrounds, thanks for sharing them!
KieranD
Woah, this feels cool!

Re: Frank Ribery is the Pink Panther

Postby FCBinNYC » Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:11 pm

Nice to see a Bayern player in a big commercial like this, shows that they're still respected in the football world. Too bad I'm sure we won't see it in the states much if at all!
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KieranD » Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:43 am

he was the first player to wear the boots in europe! its his new boots and they helped him score a free kick, so the boots must be good right?

love the advert!
KieranD
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby MUTU » Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:25 pm

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:03 pm

NOT A WALLPAPER

But An interview with Ribery with TZ (It is in German , but i will translate it for you)

http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fussball/ ... 02987.html
===================
TZ : How do you feel After your Comeback?

Ribery : it was Pure Fun , it was very important to be back ,After all i missed for 3.5 months ,after such an injury ,it is hard to directly find the Rhythm

TZ:How important was the Win?

Ribery :Very important , I Only feel bad because we did not score more goals because we had many many Scoring chances,
we could have scored 6 or 7 goals , but the most important thing is that we took the 3 points with us , we should simply play like this , and we will Sit on RANK 1

TZ: For you , The season has just begun ,right?

Ribery : I Really Hope that , I Hope that my left knee doesnt make trouble in the future, I Have been training pain-free for 2 weeks now
My Aim is to find the Rhythm as Soon as possible , and to reach my maximum rhythm , and for that , i Also need playing time

TZ: So you mean that you are not 100% Fit ?

Ribery : Like i said , I Hope that my Body keeps me alone (He means injury free), It was a BIG JOY being back again , it was A Big day, and i feel relieved because we won

TZ: What was the Hardest thing during your break?

Ribery: Simply , not being allowed to practice and play with the Team , it was totally bad , And the break lasted very long

Now I Hope that i stay injury free till the end of the season , so that i can play more consistently with the team

TZ: How much do you rate this FC Bayern?

Ribery : Without any doubts , We have The potential to achieve something big this season , but it will be crucial whether all our main players stay healthy ,

We Have A Wonderful team , We Must Stay focused, and keep playing every game with professionalism and Dominance
Last edited by Element on Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Re: Franck Ribery

Postby SilentStrike » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:54 pm

Nice interview.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby slyk » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:03 am

"Without any doubts , We have The potential to achieve something big this season" i think he had his mind on CL when he said that. If that's the case, it might mean he's really considering staying here. We'll just have to wait and see, but it's a good interview.
slyk
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby hgb09 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:36 pm

Guys yesterday i had a weird dream: I was watching a Bayern CL game which we won and at the end of it Ribery took a microphone a spoke with the fans in the stadium: He said that he was staying with us and won't leave. Hope it becomes true.
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:28 pm

hgb09 wrote:Guys yesterday i had a weird dream: I was watching a Bayern CL game which we won and at the end of it Ribery took a microphone a spoke with the fans in the stadium: He said that he was staying with us and won't leave. Hope it becomes true.

Hey, I dreamt something similar two days ago.

I was playing football with Ribery and Robben and I told Ribery "Please stay with us, don't go to Real Madrid !!" and he smiled and said "Don't worry, i'm not going anywhere"

:D
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby appudds » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:35 pm

slyk wrote:"Without any doubts , We have The potential to achieve something big this season" i think he had his mind on CL when he said that. If that's the case, it might mean he's really considering staying here. We'll just have to wait and see, but it's a good interview.

Nice interview! I think he meant the CL!
hgb09 wrote:Guys yesterday i had a weird dream: I was watching a Bayern CL game which we won and at the end of it Ribery took a microphone a spoke with the fans in the stadium: He said that he was staying with us and won't leave. Hope it becomes true.

I hope its the QF CL match and pray it happens!
YlonenXabi wrote:Please stay with us, don't go to Real Madrid !!

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion