You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Franck Ribéry

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Franck Ribéry

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:39 pm

#12 wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:Karl-Heinz Rummenigge on whether Franck Ribéry will get a new contract: "To be honest, I cannot answer that today" [Sky]
KHR: "Ribéry has been amazing for us for 10 yrs, but we have to make a decision. Question is: Is Ribéry the future or do we need a new one"
KHR: "We will not decide that today in November. And besides, he is injured now so that wouldn't be - let's say - very human"

In other words,this is his last season in Bayern.

Where do you get that? The „human“ part could be interpreted the other way around...

The way I read those comments is as motivation for Ribery. He's basically telling him to go out there and do something unforgettable when he's back from injury, so he will show he's the future (Robben at Wembley kind of thing).
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Franck Ribéry

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:09 pm

#12 wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:Karl-Heinz Rummenigge on whether Franck Ribéry will get a new contract: "To be honest, I cannot answer that today" [Sky]
KHR: "Ribéry has been amazing for us for 10 yrs, but we have to make a decision. Question is: Is Ribéry the future or do we need a new one"
KHR: "We will not decide that today in November. And besides, he is injured now so that wouldn't be - let's say - very human"

In other words,this is his last season in Bayern.

Where do you get that? The „human“ part could be interpreted the other way around...

Rummenigge über die Zukunft von Franck Ribery [source]
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Previous

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion