You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Franck Ribéry

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Franck Ribery

Postby MunchenFC » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:35 pm

I heard a few "RIBERY!" chants during the Lyon game today.
I hope he heard them and realizes what he means to this club.
Also he might realize what the club means to him when we win the CL!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nur4bayern » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:59 pm

I couldn't be prouder of our team and our fans for treating Ribery as "family". I hope he realizes life isn't always about the money and fame and that Bayern Munchen is more than just a stepping-stone club. Sure, Bayern isn't known worldwide like RM, Barca or ManU BUT what we are is a first class club with the best fans on the planet! We support our club through good times and bad and he is no exception.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby slyk » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:50 pm

If all this is not enough to convince him to stay here, then i don't know what is....Hopefully he gets to play in the CL Final.
slyk
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby SilentStrike » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:53 pm

slyk wrote:If all this is not enough to convince him to stay here, then i don't know what is....Hopefully he gets to play in the CL Final.

Atually I think Hamit did better today than any game by Ribery this season.

But ofc its nice if he's back especcialy if we play Inter we will need him to crack that defense.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby slyk » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:37 am

Yea, i mentioned how i wouldn't be to worried if Ribery missed and Altintop played in the Lyon - Bayern thread; especially seeing how he played today and even in his last CL match against MU i think. However, as you've correctly mentioned, a top performance from Ribery( especially since he wants to win the CL) in the CL final could be a deciding factor, and if LVG decides to field contento for the final, Ribery could just get the kind of support in attack he desperately needs.
slyk
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MunchenFC » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:35 am

nur4bayern wrote:I couldn't be prouder of our team and our fans for treating Ribery as "family". I hope he realizes life isn't always about the money and fame and that Bayern Munchen is more than just a stepping-stone club. Sure, Bayern isn't known worldwide like RM, Barca or ManU BUT what we are is a first class club with the best fans on the planet! We support our club through good times and bad and he is no exception.

In coming years, with the team we have know, and with this summer's signings to bolster our LB and GK positions, we will be in the same category as Real Madrid, Barca, and Man U.
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:08 pm

3 match ban for Ribery

WTF?????????????????????????????????????????????????? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ????????????????????????????????????????????

Bayern can talk with the UEFA about it in the next 3 days.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby shpati_L1 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:27 pm

This is fukin ridiculous.
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

National Flag:
Albania

Postby appudds » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:08 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:3 match ban for Ribery

I dont see any reason why Ribery shud be banned for 3 matches!!! :|
appudds

National Flag:
India

Re: Franck "Bilal" Ribéry

Postby machkover » Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:43 pm

Element wrote:
shpati_L1 wrote:Cruz posted first so i just posted some more.

I saw That man

Never Mind

The reason is that i dont want this Scandal to be discussed everywhere

so if you want to discuss the scandal , go to ribery's thread in gossip thats all ( We See Gomez bashiing in every thread , so enough of "Border-less" Cases )

is there another thread about ribery than this one in which we are actually :?: :?: :?:
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:21 pm

Maybe Platini is angry because we humiliated a French team.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby MunchenFC » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:54 am

YlonenXabi wrote:Maybe Platini is angry because we humiliated a French team.

Or maybe because the scandal three of the main French players are caught up in has humiliated the French national team.
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Postby AvatarX » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:42 am

It's pretty obvious that this scandal interfered with this decision. Too sad...

A pretty unfair decision. I hope that they accept our appeal and permit Ribery to play to the final and stay out for the first 2 CL matches next season...
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby Element » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:26 am

machkover wrote:is there another thread about ribery than this one in which we are actually

No

Cruz posted It in the ribery thread in transfer talk

So i asked Mackoy to Move them here To the Ribery thread in Gossip

So i made This Comment Before Mackoy had Removed them
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Element » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:56 pm

More Trouble for Franck Ribery

Ribery might Be Banned from the French NT

France Sports Secretary Rama Yade said " The Kit of the National team is holy , No player facing Investigation processes is Allowed to wear it "

Ribery said earlier that he did not know her real age , so this is why No investigation processes have started

However an investigator said that Such a Process will start After The World Cup (If there will be any investigations at all, Depends on Ribery's Knowledge of her age then)

http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fc-bayern ... 41431.html

Note : In My opinion , there is no way for Ribery to know her real age unless she told him because .. well we saw her pics , and if u tell me that she is 25 i will believe that
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion