You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

FOOTBALL MATCHUP:Demichelis vs. Ottl

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Who do u think will win

Demichelis win
83%
Ottl win
17%

Total votes : 6

FOOTBALL MATCHUP:Demichelis vs. Ottl

Postby draconaut » Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:00 am

I go for Demichelis because I think he is more experienced!
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dracus » Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:57 am

I see that you've posted a new edition of my football-matchup.Perhaps you could compare a bayern player from an outsider.And a hard to choose one would be better.
Anyway demichelis is the clear winner
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby diegis » Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:38 pm

yea
i also voted for demichelis
atm he is better than ottl
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion