You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

FOOTBALL Match-ups:Zambrotta Vs Sagnol

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Who is better

Zambrotta
30%
Sagnol
50%
A tough one
20%

Total votes : 10

FOOTBALL Match-ups:Zambrotta Vs Sagnol

Postby dracus » Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:33 am

This time it is willy vs duque and you decide who is better.
------------The fight of the greatest present fullbacks-------------
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby diegis » Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:50 am

i voted for zambrotta
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby dracus » Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:56 pm

The last time they met on the big stage was the world cup final.Zambo's seems to have achieved more than willy after the world cup win.He was even a nominee for golden ball award.But for me both seem to be of the same stature
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:06 pm

But the awards are bullshit. In the world cup final, Sagnol gave an inch-perfect pass to Zidane's head, but Zidane missed the target. Had Zidane scored and France won the World Cup, then Sagnol would have been nominated instead because they'd just say "oooh what a great assist!". But just cos Zidane missed, Sagnol suddenly doesn't look so good.

There is no way that another full back throws in so many crosses and hands the attackers with the ball on a plate. He makes it easy for strikers to score, and that's where he excels.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion