You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

FOOTBALL Match-ups:Scwheini/Poldi Vs C.Ronaldo/Rooney

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Who is better

Schweini/Poldi
58%
C.Ronaldo/Rooney
25%
A tough one
17%

Total votes : 12

FOOTBALL Match-ups:Scwheini/Poldi Vs C.Ronaldo/Rooney

Postby dracus » Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:23 am

Which duo integrate better,play better,are more close friends and a form a perfect partnership.You decide + wear on the unbiased goggles
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:43 am

schweini and poldi of course from their national appearances only. :lol:
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:57 pm

I say it's a tough one because both sets of duos have their advantages over the other. There's no doubt that Schweinsteiger and Podolski are the best of friends compare to Ronaldo and C. Rooney. They have the perfect partnership (with the national team) and intergrate well with each other. The same can be said of Rooney and C. Ronaldo (not the best friends part though).

IMO, it's a tie. Both duos work well with each other within their system, though Rooney and C. Ronaldo have the advantage over Podolski and Schweinsteiger (I'm taking about their regular team and not the national team). But neither duo really outshines the other.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby dracus » Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:03 pm

tracylynn wrote:I say it's a tough one because both sets of duos have their advantages over the other. There's no doubt that Schweinsteiger and Podolski are the best of friends compare to Ronaldo and C. Rooney. They have the perfect partnership (with the national team) and intergrate well with each other. The same can be said of Rooney and C. Ronaldo (not the best friends part though).

IMO, it's a tie. Both duos work well with each other within their system, though Rooney and C. Ronaldo have the advantage over Podolski and Schweinsteiger (I'm taking about their regular team and not the national team). But neither duo really outshines the other.

Hmmm.... Impressive
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Miss Dangerous » Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:03 am

It`s so hard to tell!! but I guess Ronney and Ronaldo are playing together for almost 3 years now! so, they could understand eachother better than Schweinsteiger and Podolski.. but for me, I guess the 4 players are amazing!! :D
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby kevh26 » Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:46 pm

imagine all four together, rooney and poldi up front, with ronaldo and scheini switching flanks, lahm at left back for good measure, messi playing behind the front two, fabregas behind him with kompany and mertesacker at centre back... come to think of it, why do we need players over 25????
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:15 pm

kevh26 wrote:imagine all four together, rooney and poldi up front, with ronaldo and scheini switching flanks, lahm at left back for good measure, messi playing behind the front two, fabregas behind him with kompany and mertesacker at centre back... come to think of it, why do we need players over 25????

And don't forget Rensing in goal :lol:
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby podolski4life » Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:23 am

kevh26 wrote:imagine all four together, rooney and poldi up front, with ronaldo and scheini switching flanks, lahm at left back for good measure, messi playing behind the front two, fabregas behind him with kompany and mertesacker at centre back... come to think of it, why do we need players over 25????

The ultimate youngster dream team. Love it! :)
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion