You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Felix Götze

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Felix Götze

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:27 pm

MUTU wrote:Well, when his older brother was 18 he was already playing regularly for Germany. 19 is not too old but not too young either. After all, Kroos, Alaba and Hojbjerg all made their debuts aged 17.

Well it's all about getting your chances. Those players came along when we were weaker and lacked players in many positions. Felix has taken his preseason chances well - not spectacularly, but good enough imo. Obviously he won't be playing for the NT anytime soon if he isn't under the spotlight regularly and he will also find it very hard to get ahead of Boateng and Hummels for both club and NT. I doubt it will ever happen.

He does seem to have potential though. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up more successful than Hojbjerg even if he made his debut at 17.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Mircea_1984 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:30 pm

He is definately not Bayern material. He looked like an amateur totay, even for his age, regarding his moves with the ball on his feet. Slow and weak. He looks as an inteligent player by the way and the time when he makes the tackles, but it is not enough for a Bayern young promise. At this age we had better players who are now not even in the Bundesliga.
Mircea_1984
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby JANCKER » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:08 pm

Just checked, he's 1.87 m... he looks smaller. :P
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Roonzil » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:44 pm

Some players take longer to develop. He only got moved to CB last year, after playing midfield for most of his youth.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:06 pm

Roonzil wrote:Some players take longer to develop. He only got moved to CB last year, after playing midfield for most of his youth.
And now he is being deployed as RB

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby aterford » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:23 pm

He's not good. I wish him the best but he has no future here. Even a backup at FCB would be a stretch. He will have a fine career at a mid to low table club though.
aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:01 am

aterford wrote:He's not good. I wish him the best but he has no future here. Even a backup at FCB would be a stretch. He will have a fine career at a mid to low table club though.

So he's good compared to the vast majority of humanity

Yeah I think it's unlikely he'll be good enough for Bayern but don't think this is the last we'll hear of him in German football

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Previous

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion