You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Favorite / Most recognizable / Best players

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Favourite Player

Postby draconaut » Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:23 am

Does schweinsteiger has any meaning?I heard it means pigriser or something :lol: (schwein=swine?)
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:47 am

You should've had "More than one" as a category because I have so many favorite players that one does not outrank another player.

Schweinsteiger, "The Missile," is one of my favorite players and I do believe that his name does mean pig riser or something dealing with a pig.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dracus » Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:35 am

Kahn,the legend still in the action.
He was the reason why i am a bayern and german fan today
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby kevh26 » Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:45 pm

i've voted Lahm, but that's purely for his contributions this season as my username would suggest, I'm a deisler fan!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini_rules » Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:14 pm

Oliver "TITAN" Kahn
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby bavarian » Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:29 pm

now deisler will kidnappers spotlight
bavarian
Getting the hang of it

Postby tracylynn » Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:31 am

kevh26 wrote:i've voted Lahm, but that's purely for his contributions this season as my username would suggest, I'm a deisler fan!

You didn't vote for Deisler! Oh my!!! Just teasing. :D

I'm amazed there haven't been more votes on this topic.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby draconaut » Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:55 am

Yeah,I am pretty disappointed! :cry:
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby yoanna » Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:21 pm

kahn without a doubt.
not even coz of the skills. there are many greats. as outstanding players as he is, kahn's also a true football personality. it does sends him into the league of his won, and he's kind of lonely there.
“Del Piero is a boy who has integrated himself perfectly with the Juventus mentality, a mentality built on style and decorum. He really does deserve to reach this milestone”.

Beppe Furino
yoanna
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Schweini_rules » Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:19 pm

yoanna wrote:... it does sends him into the league of his won, and he's kind of lonely there.

welcome yoanna and i really like what you said here.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby yoanna » Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:26 am

Schweini_rules wrote:
yoanna wrote:... it does sends him into the league of his won, and he's kind of lonely there.

welcome yoanna and i really like what you said here.

why, thank you. :)

simply the way i see kahn, especially if we look at young players, their attitude, both on and off the pitch, what they have to say and the way they carry themselves.
“Del Piero is a boy who has integrated himself perfectly with the Juventus mentality, a mentality built on style and decorum. He really does deserve to reach this milestone”.

Beppe Furino
yoanna
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Danger » Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:02 pm

Scholl .. Dennis Bergkamp .. Zidane .. all retired :(
now : Lahm , Schweine , Frings and Arne Freidrich :)
Danger
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby SNAKE » Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:29 pm

Too bad you could only vote once, I wanted to vote for both Kahn and Podolski. But Kahn is a better choice, a true Bayern and German Legend.

Next time try to add, Effenberg, Klinsmann, Matthaus or any old Fc Bayern stars. Name it All Time Fc Bayern Munchen Fav. player or somethin... hehe :lol:
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby diegis » Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:29 pm

i voted for lucio thought its not one of his best seasons
but i like lucio very much :)
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby draconaut » Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:37 am

There is so little votes for Schweini?! :cry:
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Next

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion