You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Favorite / Most recognizable / Best players

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby walter » Fri May 25, 2007 4:07 pm

I voted Rummenigge. I would've probably voted Matthaus if it wasn't because I think his best years were at Inter.
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Matakos » Tue May 29, 2007 6:04 pm

bayern1301 wrote:kahn is mine. wouldnt be a bayern fan if it wasnt for him.

ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHN!!!!!!!!1
8) 8) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Matakos
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:51 pm

Tough call but I voted for Franz. I think he's the one that simply stands out. Even today, he still has the moves. I saw him on a show and he still could kick the balls in the net without any problems.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby DPBayern89 » Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:09 pm

I voted Lukas :D Hopefully a much better season next year for Poldi :) Him and Toni are going to be great :D
DPBayern89
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Miss Dangerous » Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:27 pm

Of course DPBayern89!! :arrow: I just can`t wait!!!!!
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Yanal » Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:18 pm

SCHWEINI is my fave..
if you wanna dance with the devil you better say never, coz a dance with the devil might last you forever.

innit the best sig on this forum?
hahahaha
Yanal
Getting the hang of it

Postby Matakos » Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:26 pm

dracus wrote:Kahn,the legend still in the action.
He was the reason why i am a bayern and german fan today

Me 2!!!!!
KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Matakos
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby psycodad » Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:37 am

My favourite player from the first team is now Jansen and from the youth and hopefully in the future in the first team Toni Kroos. It´s amazing how he is with an age of 17...
psycodad
Hey, I'm new here!

Favorite / Most recognizable / Best players

Postby dstriker » Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:06 pm

Hello....I'm working on a project and I need some opinions. If you had to pick 4 players from Bayern Munich who were the fans favorite/most recognizable/best players...who would you choose? It's tough because there's so many.
Kahn is pretty much a given, but after that.....it gets tough. What do you guys think?
dstriker
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby MUTU » Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:32 pm

Present players or even retired players?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta

Postby dstriker » Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:43 pm

present players....

I only have enough room for 4 players..so the question is which 4???
dstriker
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby dstriker » Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:00 pm

Also....I pose the same question about the German national team. I am doing something similar. I am thinking
Podolski
Schweisteiger
Klose
Kahn

Would that be most people's choices???
I was going to do the same 4 for Bayern, but I started thinking that they have alot of players that may be even more popular than the Germans..
Toni
Ribery
etc
dstriker
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby MUTU » Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:16 pm

dstriker wrote:Also....I pose the same question about the German national team. I am doing something similar. I am thinking
Podolski
Schweisteiger
Klose
Kahn

Would that be most people's choices???
I was going to do the same 4 for Bayern, but I started thinking that they have alot of players that may be even more popular than the Germans..
Toni
Ribery
etc

Kahn is retired from the NT. I'd say the 4 most important German NT players would be Lahm, Ballack, Klose and Frings.

As for Bayern, I'd say Lucio, Ribery, Klose and Toni.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby dstriker » Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:35 pm

I completely forgot about Ballack...good call.
dstriker
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby nemo85 » Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:10 pm

i think...
schwaini
ribery
lahm
poldi
nemo85
Getting the hang of it

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion