You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Favorite / Most recognizable / Best players

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby hunter89 » Sun May 20, 2007 12:46 am

I think he is really great, besides it doesnt hurt anyone to have one more option to choose from :)
hunter89
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby soccerkyle » Sun May 20, 2007 3:11 am

He is a great player but to mention him in the same breth as the others there isnt really fair
soccerkyle
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby soccerkyle » Sun May 20, 2007 3:12 am

and why isnt Gerd Muller there?
soccerkyle
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby bayern1301 » Sun May 20, 2007 3:39 am

kahn is mine. wouldnt be a bayern fan if it wasnt for him.
bayern1301
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Sun May 20, 2007 7:17 am

From what I have seen till date, it has to be Ballack..
It doesn't mean that I don't like others..
Obviously Stefan Effenberg is better. But I haven't seen him much..
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Sun May 20, 2007 7:18 am

Schweini_rules wrote:Ballack ? why you include Ballack in your list ? He is not deserved to be compared to the rest

He's already got one vote...:P
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby alex » Sun May 20, 2007 8:40 am

I vote for the Kaiser.
And with all due respect to Ballack who's a player I admire a lot, but it isn't fair to include him if Gerd Muller did not feature in the list.
Plus, Ballack is one of Leverkusen's all-time best, and he also gave his best for Germany, but for Bayern, we've had many greats I would have loved to see them feature in the list ahead of him.
alex
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby hunter89 » Sun May 20, 2007 11:29 am

i should've included gerd muller... :oops:
hunter89
Getting the hang of it

Postby Schweini_rules » Sun May 20, 2007 12:26 pm

if you compare Bayern legends then you should compare Bayern Legends and not some typical stars? like Ballack. Der Kaiser comparing with ballack , muller Kahn..i mean come on.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby kevh26 » Sun May 20, 2007 1:50 pm

I've voted effe, but there are so many that didn't make the cut that probably should have, lizerazu, paulo sergio, patrick andersson, linke, brazzo, Klaus Augenthaler, Schwarzenbeck, the list really could be endless!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Sun May 20, 2007 1:51 pm

I have added Der Bomber and <Other> options...
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby hunter89 » Sun May 20, 2007 5:51 pm

thnx "fanofbayern" ... i was gonna do the same
hunter89
Getting the hang of it

Postby fanOfBayern » Sun May 20, 2007 8:40 pm

hunter89 wrote:thnx "fanofbayern" ... i was gonna do the same

no problem mate..
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Tifon » Fri May 25, 2007 6:57 am

My fav player is Carsten Jancker 8)

FC Bayern, Deutscher Meister,
ja, so heißt er mein Verein,
ja so war es und so ist es und so wird es immer sein!
Tifon
Getting the hang of it

Postby SNAKE » Fri May 25, 2007 3:16 pm

GERD "DER BOMBER" MULLER!!!!!!! Best ever german striker in history.
I like everyone especially Effenberg and Matthaus but except for Ballack and Klinsmann.

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion