You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Favorite / Most recognizable / Best players

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby Paddy » Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:02 am

Kahn. I love his atittude and skills. He and Elber were the reason why I started supporting Bayern.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:15 am

I love Diesler so much! he`s my favourite player of Bayern. he`s so talented and handsome too :wink: .. I was and still shocked about his retirement but I hope he`ll change his mind one day :cry:
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Green » Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:04 am

Philipp Lahm, hands down.
Green
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:53 am

i voted for Deisler
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:23 am

Kahn is stil lthe man ! :D
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Rensing f(x) » Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:19 am

SCHWEINSTEIGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Rensing f(x)
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby bayern1301 » Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:40 pm

dracus wrote:Kahn,the legend still in the action.
He was the reason why i am a bayern and german fan today

yes same here. his performance in the 2002 WC brought upon my love for the German NT and ofcource FC bayern munchen!

however, i currently have a new favourite- mark van bommel. ever since he has arrived i rate him as our best player. in my opinion he is our only "box to box" player is a credit to the team. what a bargain he was for only 6m.
bayern1301
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Miss Dangerous » Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:58 pm

Yes! van Bommel`s so good for us.. :-({|= . but I think he should stop making troubles `cause we need him in some-important-games.
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby bayern1301 » Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:34 pm

true, but hitzfeld had dubbed him our "aggressive leader" so it seems that his behaviour apparant liking for the yellow cards is just as wanted by bayern's helm as much as his fine performances for the team. with that being said i strongly predict van bommel to be our next captain once kahn retires. that idea i would i would genuinely support.
bayern1301
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Miss Dangerous » Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:52 pm

Yeah! that`s a good idea, :arrow: and it might make him more responsible.
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:30 pm

The captain's role has already been promised to Sagnol once Kahn retires though... something I don't quite agree on because Sagnol isn't much of a leader.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby bayern1301 » Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:25 pm

promised to sagnol? i wasnt aware of that. van bommel is much more experienced in captaincy and it just seems the more logical choice but i suppose a promise is a promise and we will just have to wait and see what happens.
bayern1301
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby SweetLeisha » Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:18 pm

Van Bommel has gotten 10 yellow cards this season till now. He is easy to get in this kind of thing, you know what I mean? Really wish he could have a liitle change.
SweetLeisha
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Favourite Bayern All Time Player

Postby hunter89 » Sat May 19, 2007 11:37 pm

Someone already did one but with only present players so i made this one...
hunter89
Getting the hang of it

Postby Schweini_rules » Sat May 19, 2007 11:47 pm

Ballack ? why you include Ballack in your list ? He is not deserved to be compared to the rest
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion