You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Douglas Costa [Douglas Costa de Souza]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Douglas Costa [Douglas Costa de Souza]

Postby MUTU » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:49 pm

JANCKER wrote:A much better judge of character than most in this sport... some that fled their own country after doping allegations and tax evasion investigations are much better judges of character I guess because duck you, that's why.

Are you defending Hoeness by using tax evasion to help your case?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby JANCKER » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:50 pm

MUTU wrote:
JANCKER wrote:A much better judge of character than most in this sport... some that fled their own country after doping allegations and tax evasion investigations are much better judges of character I guess because duck you, that's why.

No, it's just that some see it when they want to see it...
JANCKER

Postby MUTU » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:52 pm

JANCKER wrote:
MUTU wrote:

No, it's just that some see it when they want to see it...

I think the biggest problem here is not Hoeness' opinion, but Hoeness' public sharing of such opinion.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby aterford » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:11 pm

I mean...

There's a bit of irony in a guy who was literally imprisoned due to his own greed taking the time to criticize a player for wanting more money, no? Pot meet kettle if I've ever seen it.
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCB12Forever » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:11 am

I am sorry to bring up this topic but I feel *infuriated* after watching this video (and seeing the transliterated version of Rafinha's speech).

It features Rafinha throwing some vitriol against the Brazilians at Shakhtar, after we trashed them 7-0. I will briefly summarize what Rafa said.

so before the game, in an interview, DC, along with a few of his Brazilian friends playing for the Shakhtar side, teased Bayern, saying they don't know why Bayern are the favorite side in the game since we don't have any good players. Before the game, Douglas Costa, for some reason, said to Bastian, "how dare you speak to me? who do you think you are?" What then happened is history. We scored 7 and kicked them back to Ukraine. After the match, Douglas Costa tried to get Basti's jersey but Basti responded: "you gotta learn to respect me first.".

Rafa said, these Brazilians at Shakhtar are the worst he had seen, they are arrogant, only cared about money, teased each others without respect, and do not respect opponents (obviously). Rafa cursed in Portuguese, then continued, how dare Douglas come and try to get Basti's jersey, he's a dog. At the end of the recording, Rafa said he had never seen such disrespect in Germany, but sadly this is common with Brazilian players. Rafa concluded that those 7 goals would be the deserved punishment for the Shakhtar Brazilians, and hoped they could remember this game forever.

Thoughts: the decision to sign Douglas Costa was one of the worst decisions Bayern board has done in a few years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTWhLdWDaEo&t=41s
FCB12Forever
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

Postby #12 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:27 am

... cough...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Extreme Pessimist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby endrity » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:45 am

I'd say the decision to sell him to Juve has been overall vindicated. He's had his moments of flashes and provided some spark at times. For example, he played a lot better at the Bernabeu for them than he did last year for us.

But overall he's incredibly inconsistent and far from the level of replacing Robben and Ribery consistently.
endrity
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCB general » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:09 pm

I'm glad he is nowhere near München and Bayern. Brainless asshole worth of braking his bones.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Previous

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion