You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Diego [Diego Ribas da Cunha]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Who's the most talented youngster in the world

Kerlon
No votes
Diego
33%
Messi
25%
C. Ronaldo
8%
Lahm
8%
Kompany
No votes
Ribery
No votes
Mascherano
No votes
Schweinsteiger
25%
Podolski
No votes

Total votes : 12

Diego [Diego Ribas da Cunha]

Postby dracus » Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:33 pm

Easily the most talented playmaker in the world.He has forced me to rethink.
Confused whether he can bring german trio,ronaldo,messi, back to earth.Bremen have really excavated a treasure.Next Diego(maradona)

His shot power,shot accuracy,through balls.He can bring chelsea and barca to earth like deisler did with hertha
Diego leaves kahn helpless,see the ball rebound.Awesomeee,real class
Was wondering how did he do that but found an answer.You will cerntainly find it too
[youtube1]http://youtube.com/watch?v=U3-PaDJRcP0[/youtube1](need to do that)

I m soorry that i didnt put scweini and poldi but you can vote for them in lahm.It didnt come to my mind.Same to huntelaar
grrrrrrr...... :evil:
Maybe mutu can help me in this
Last edited by dracus on Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:14 pm, edited 7 times in total.
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dracus » Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:13 pm

Now what bremen needs is qualtiy defenders and a foward who can well replace klose.Then it will be a complete star-studded team.a team that prvides the fan Full attack,full destruction and full enjoyment(should i switch to bremen)
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:54 pm

I guess you have already switched...what are you doing on this forum LOL
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby dracus » Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:02 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:I guess you have already switched...what are you doing on this forum LOL

A bad guess
This club may not play that attacking football.but still is home to legends like effenberg,muller and kaiser.If i would not have been a hardcore fan i would have switched long ago.I was a hardcore bayern in the past,now and forever :wink:
Just hoping the club is back to it's stature and it repeats the year 1999's achievements(with the exception that it wins champions league)
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby diegis » Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:50 pm

messi. :lol:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:08 pm

Had to leave Huntelaar out. There's too many poll options, but at least I've added Schweini and Poldi.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby diegis » Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:05 pm

MUTU wrote:Had to leave Huntelaar out. There's too many poll options, but at least I've added Schweini and Poldi.

:arrow: exclude kompany and put huntelar :wink:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby kevh26 » Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:16 pm

dracus wrote:Just hoping the club is back to it's stature and it repeats the year 1999's achievements(with the exception that it wins champions league)

screw the 1999 stature, what about the 74/75/76 stature... we dominated the whole of Europe!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini_rules » Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:05 am

Schweinsteiger is and will be a legend .
end of story.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion