You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Diego Contento

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Diego Contento

Postby tappinho » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:37 am

Contento was born in Munich. His parents are from Naples (that's why his name is Diego Armando... :) )

Anyway, according Tuttosport (worst italian source) Contento is part of a mega-deal: Diego and Amauri going to FCB, Schweinsteger and Contento going to Juventus. Just rubbish.
Still missing my dear Deisler...
_____

Neuer mind the Ballacks
tappinho
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Viperx » Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:24 pm

YEA RIGHT ! AMAURI ! who needs another gomez for godsack?! and a burned out brazilian in the shape of Diego
and for who !?! our MOST important player (yea i really this that shwini is our most important player) and a promsing talnet
Viperx
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby appudds » Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:33 pm

AMauri? Maybe he can be our ball boy... :lol:
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:14 pm

tappinho wrote:Anyway, according Tuttosport (worst italian source) Contento is part of a mega-deal: Diego and Amauri going to FCB, Schweinsteger and Contento going to Juventus. Just rubbish.

Schweinsteiger alone is better than Diego + Amauri this season

Besides , we dont need Both

appudds wrote:But Contento was born Italian right (Even though he has German citizenship)? Maybe, (ONLY MAYBE), he would like to play in his country...

No , He was Born in Munich,Germany
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MunchenFC » Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:38 pm

Viperx wrote:YEA RIGHT ! AMAURI ! who needs another gomez for godsack?! and a burned out brazilian in the shape of Diego
and for who !?! our MOST important player (yea i really this that shwini is our most important player) and a promsing talnet

I actually think that it is a great deal!
NOT!!!
Leave it to the Italians to come up with rumors as bad as their footballers!
We have Uli and Rummenigge, they would never even have a nightmare of this happening! :D
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby jad » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:28 am

hehehehe if they give us all the juve squad for shweini nerlinger would reject it ohhhh italian they are so funnnyyyyyyyy :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
jad
Getting the hang of it

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:54 pm

jad wrote:hehehehe if they give us all the juve squad for shweini nerlinger would reject it ohhhh italian they are so funnnyyyyyyyy :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You think Nerlinger would rather keep Schweini, when he can replace him with Juve's Diego, and solve our GK and CB problems at the same time (Chiellini and Buffon)? :lol: Although of course, not even Real Madrid and Man City are that stupid.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby pavlos21 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:31 pm

appudds wrote:We feel it might not happen..
But Contento was born Italian right (Even though he has German citizenship)? Maybe, (ONLY MAYBE), he would like to play in his country...

i thought the same when i saw the news.his parents will like to see theyr son play in theyr country but i dont think that diego cares about or wants this.
pavlos21
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby jad » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:26 am

man have u watched chielini play lately and have u seen buffon sit onthe bench and u think that they are a solution for bayern man u must have some italian genes bro :lol: :lol:
jad
Getting the hang of it

Postby MunchenFC » Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:53 pm

jad wrote:man have u watched chielini play lately and have u seen buffon sit onthe bench and u think that they are a solution for bayern man u must have some italian genes bro :lol: :lol:

:lol:
Yeah, I was expecting so much from Chielini in this World Cup because everybody was saying that he is Jesus at CB, but he wasn't that impressive.
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:22 pm

jad wrote:man have u watched chielini play lately and have u seen buffon sit onthe bench and u think that they are a solution for bayern man u must have some italian genes bro :lol: :lol:

Actually, yes, I do have some Italian genes. :lol:

Anyway, I wouldn't judge Chiellini just from the WC (where the whole team was playing shit). I'm sure he's one of our best, if not the best, option at CB.

As for Buffon, I've said it plenty of times. I wouldn't mind seeing him here, but there are several GKs which I prefer. For me, Buffon is still the best GK in the world, but he gets injured way too much.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:25 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Buffon is still the best GK in the world, but he gets injured way too much

Buffon is not injury prone

The reason of his many injuries is his back

I am sure you know about the Surgery he said that he is going to do after The World cup

Buffon himself said that he should have done this Back Surgery 2 years ago !!

but He did not

so he has had problems for 2 years but refused to do the surgery because he wanted to Help Juventus
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Psychaz » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:08 pm

should be a quality LB in the future, if we don't get Coentrao(hope we do) i will be happy with him playing there
Proud to be Haitian
Psychaz
I'm a chatterbox!

Diego Contento

Postby Element » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:01 pm

TZ Wrote that Loew Has The Chance to Invite Diego contento to The National team game vs Denmark , especially that most of the World cup players are not invited

Besides The German NT has huge problems in the LB Position , and Contento could solve them now and for the next 10 years

But Listen to what contento has said "My Dream is to play for A Main National team , But I Have Not Decided whether its Italy or Germany !!!"

So Loew , Hurry up
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:32 am

There's not much to decide between the two, if he wants trophies. :wink: :lol: :mrgreen:
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion