You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Dante [Dante Bonfim Costa Santos]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Dante [Dante Bonfim Costa Santos]

Postby Mr.S » Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:40 pm

I would definitely take him over DVB. He will come for a much lesser salary than DVB anyway. But if he comes & he's already 28,then I dont see us making a move for Vertonghen or Howedes soon. I mean not atleast if breno comes good.
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:42 pm

If Breno fails to impress and his contract is not extended, then I see us moving in on Dante in addition to another central defender. If that 5mill is true, then it's a low risk transfer.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Element » Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:43 pm

quaazi wrote:I heard a rumour that he has a 5 mil release clause in the summer. It's certainly cheap enough to think about. Gladbach is a sinking ship anyway with Reus leaving and Favre's contract running only until 2013.

also Roman Neustaedter Has left them and signed for Schalke
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:52 pm

Good backup, but I hope there aren't plans on bringing him as a starter
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:15 pm

I think for Bundesliga he would be a solid player, too.

But, for a starter... I'm not so sure he is the right choice. :|
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby tflags » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:11 am

Make yourself at home in Germany, or do you play one day times in other leagues?
Dante: Oh, my family and I are very happy here. We like the country, the people, and in Germany there are also many big clubs.

Perhaps the FCB?
Dante: Once playing for Bayern, which is a big dream for many. Right now they have really outstanding players, even in defense. But this team plays in the big games and we played every year for the title - this is definitely a dream!

http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fussball/ ... 67352.html
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby MUTU » Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:40 pm

Heynckes: "Although it is now speculated again, I must say that he is developing well and has made outstanding games. Dante has shown he can play at a high level."

Source: http://www.spox.com/de/sport/fussball/b ... echte.html
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:57 pm

I find it hard to believe that we are serious about him considering that we have mostly bought youngsters recently.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Mr.S » Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:40 pm

But he would make a great Van Buyten replacement. Van Buyten I heard gets a big salary about 4-5 Mllion. NOt sure. Dante surely doesn't get more than 0.5-1M at Gladbach. He can get 2M & I heard he has a release clause of 5-6 Million. That is VERY VERY Cheap.

He is 28,will still be good for 5-6 years. Great option as 4th sub. BL proven,would integrate well into the team.
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:35 pm

Well Van Buytens contract is expiring , so is Breno's

and both are closer to leaving than Staying (especially with Hoeness announcement that we are gonig to sign a defender in summer)

so for 5 millions , Dante will make a Solid Back up and also is better than those 2 mentioned above
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Mr.S » Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:30 am

We need him NOW. Like RIGHT Now. If we want to compete for BL & CHL,we need him now. He is quite good & not Cup Tied. He is cheap(5 Million).

GET HIMMMMMMMMMM. We have only 4 CB's. Lahm,Boa,Bads & Rafinha. Contento & DVB are out for months & Breno,we know he will probably always be out.

What happens in case of another suspension or injury. WE need DANTE. I can't remember the last time we really needed a CB.
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Greek Bavarian » Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:38 am

Tymo and Gustavo can play as CB. But we sure need a CB or at least a CDM.
I believe we will see Gustavo as CB and Kroos will play aside Schweini in a more offensive style of play.
Greek Bavarian
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mr.S » Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:04 am

That will be a flop. Kroos & Schweni is the worst CM combo of all times. We saw it with LVG. Nobody wants to run & work like a donkey & share majority of the defensive duties. It sucked yesterday as well to be honest. Defensively nowhere. And it destroys both their games. Schweni should play CM with Gustavo,that is where he flourished. And Jupp don't destroy Kroos' career. Play him at CAM. That is where he belongs.

No need of any CDM's. Tymo & Gustavo are good enough. Tymo should never play CB,he is horrible there. Gustavo on the other hand is quick & composed & good. But he should play there. We need REAL CB's,guys who always play CB & are experienced. Not take risks with Gustavo. Gustavo is a CDM & he should play there.

We have 2 CDM's. We need 2 more,or atleast 1 IMMEDIATELY. I don't care if we sell Breno now. He is a liability anyway. WE need Dante. WE really do. There is no better CB available in BL who is not Cup-tied.
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Greek Bavarian » Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:21 am

Mr.S wrote:That will be a flop. Kroos & Schweni is the worst CM combo of all times. We saw it with LVG. Nobody wants to run & work like a donkey & share majority of the defensive duties. It sucked yesterday as well to be honest. Defensively nowhere. And it destroys both their games. Schweni should play CM with Gustavo,that is where he flourished. And Jupp don't destroy Kroos' career. Play him at CAM. That is where he belongs.

No need of any CDM's. Tymo & Gustavo are good enough. Tymo should never play CB,he is horrible there. Gustavo on the other hand is quick & composed & good. But he should play there. We need REAL CB's,guys who always play CB & are experienced. Not take risks with Gustavo. Gustavo is a CDM & he should play there.

We have 2 CDM's. We need 2 more,or atleast 1 IMMEDIATELY. I don't care if we sell Breno now. He is a liability anyway. WE need Dante. WE really do. There is no better CB available in BL who is not Cup-tied.

Just to inform you, that is what JH was thinking to do to have Muller and Kroos as starters. Put Kroos aside Schweini and Gustavo as a CB because is quick, but I guess you have more knowledge in coaching than him...
Now he will do it because we don't have enough defenders.
Greek Bavarian
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mr.S » Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:57 am

Greek Bavarian wrote:
Mr.S wrote:That will be a flop. Kroos & Schweni is the worst CM combo of all times. We saw it with LVG. Nobody wants to run & work like a donkey & share majority of the defensive duties. It sucked yesterday as well to be honest. Defensively nowhere. And it destroys both their games. Schweni should play CM with Gustavo,that is where he flourished. And Jupp don't destroy Kroos' career. Play him at CAM. That is where he belongs.

Just to inform you, that is what JH was thinking to do to have Muller and Kroos as starters. Put Kroos aside Schweini and Gustavo as a CB because is quick, but I guess you have more knowledge in coaching than him...
Now he will do it because we don't have enough defenders.

Absolutely I consider Jupp as dumb & a pretty average coach. And I do think I am better. Jupp is much more interested in being a feeder to the German NT. All his formations & team compositions are based on that. I would be very glad when jupp steps aside. Klopp probably won't come but I hope Bayern can convince Favre or Fink to take over.
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion