You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Danijel Pranjić

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Danijel Pranjić

Postby alex84 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:17 am

Prjanic is a LB and can play also as a LMF, his transfer price is 10 mio. He seems to be Van Gaals choice. What do U think :?:
Last edited by alex84 on Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
alex84
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Danijel Pranjic

Postby alex84 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:26 am

It is like that we have already picked him!!!

http://www.bild.de/BILD/sport/fussball/ ... nveen.html
alex84
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shwas55 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:38 am

He is LB... is he going to be a back up for Lahm on the left ??? or will Lahm go back to the right???
Last edited by shwas55 on Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby Element » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:45 am

Pranjic is A BAD choice

Srna is waay Better and more all round (van gaal said he is too offensive)

Pranjic is too offensive (Scored 16 goals with Herenveen and their scoring leader)
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby neonmsf » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:53 am

Yes it's true that He scored 16 goals...but
9 form PK and 4 form FK :)
neonmsf
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:14 am

neonmsf wrote:Yes it's true that He scored 16 goals...but
9 form PK and 4 form FK :)

Thanks for info BUT

Who is Better Srna or Pranjic??
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Zapatista » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:36 am

srna is much better
pranjic is good for backup, but it seems that he will be starter on LB and lahm on RB
Zapatista
Getting the hang of it

Postby shwas55 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:40 am

Zapatista wrote:srna is much better
pranjic is good for backup, but it seems that he will be starter on LB and lahm on RB

It would be stupid to shift Lahm to the Right. Him and Ribery formed a great partnership.
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby bayern_fukara » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:41 am

Pranjic is a good player, but i am not sure if he is a world class that Bayern needs... but let us wait and see... still, i would like to see Srna in Bayern jersey...
bayern_fukara
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Postby vxg7826 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:03 am

Bayern agree Pranjic deal

It is definitely the last signing from Bayern. I wish him a bright future at Bayern. I remember him in the EURO 2008, who along with Ivica Olica played the most crucial role in showing some extraordinary football. We know can say have a tremendous defence.

P.S. He can play right or left, but whichever side he plays he will add a bright quality to our team.

Here is the link, if you wish to read the article related to Pranjic DEAL.

yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

http://www.setanta.com//uk/Articles/Foo ... nid-55723/
vxg7826
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby vxg7826 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:05 am

vxg7826 wrote:Bayern agree Pranjic deal

It is definitely the last signing from Bayern. I wish him a bright future at Bayern. I remember him in the EURO 2008, who along with Ivica Olica played the most crucial role in showing some extraordinary football. We know can say have a tremendous defence.

P.S. He can play right or left, but whichever side he plays he will add a bright quality to our team.

Here is the link, if you wish to read the article related to Pranjic DEAL.

yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

http://www.setanta.com//uk/Articles/Foo ... nid-55723/

With "LAST SIGNING" = I did not mean we will not sign anymore players, but the most recent signature coming from Herenveen Player - Pranjic :P
vxg7826
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby shpati_L1 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:30 am

F*** Lahm's gonna play RB now. :evil: :evil: :evil:
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

National Flag:
Albania

Postby mztq » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:30 am

I'm a Heerenveen supporter and I can tell you that Pranjic is a very useful player, even for a team like Bayern München. He's usually a left midfielder but he can also play as an attacking full back or even left striker. That last few years he gave alot of assists at Heerenveen. Last season he got a more offensive role and became the club topscorer with 16 goals...

He also performed very well in the Croatian national team, played at Euro 2008 and so on. Great teamplayer as well with the right attitude. I'm very proud he signed for a big club like Bayern and I wish him the best...
mztq
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby shpati_L1 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:41 am

Can he play as a Right Defender ?
shpati_L1

National Flag:
Albania

Postby alex84 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:51 am

shpati_L1 wrote:Can he play as a Right Defender ?

I think we gonna get Bosingwa for RB position and Pranjic will be a backup for Lahm.
alex84
I'm a chatterbox!

Next

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion