You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Danijel Pranjić

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Danijel Pranjic

Postby Element » Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:57 pm

KieranD wrote:Pranjic will play left midfield for us and cover for left back, hes not a left back but a wing back like Roberto Carlos was.
He has the skill, commitment and loyalty to make him a star at Bayern, hes one of the Croatian national sides best talents ive seen him play i know hes a good player.

Id well rather have him than any over priced Ronald or Kaka, his shooting and assists are second to none, watch him go up that left side all night long!

so what if he played for SC Heerenveen he just needs exposure and a good team to back him up like Bayern, Heerenveen are okay and he has done well for them!

He will take over Ze Roberto on the left side.I hope the deals done i dont want 1 mill to spoli a steal of a transfer!

EDIT: i repeat he will PROBLY just be used as cover for the left back but mostly play left wing at least he tracks back and makes a half decent job of things defensively.
WTF are you comparing him to a defensive midfielder for? Tymo is not a side player total different styles and positions hardly a fair comparison, in terms of skill id say similar skills tho.

WONDERFUL PENALTY TAKER TOO I FORGOT TO ADD LOL!

Thank u For Ur Review

But Ze Roberto was A Center midfielder (on the left) last season not A Wing So i dont think that Pranjic will show his best There
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby cruz » Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:20 pm

hey elementaryelement

I officialy like ( the german ) goal.com......................... :D

http://www.goal.com/de/news/1024/meinung/2009/06/13/1322487/einwurf-geiz-ist-nicht-immer-geil-herr-hoene%C3%9F

I hope you understand german, this is just the same as I feel, finally someone wrote the same as I think about hoeness...

and the thing about lell .... :mrgreen: amazing!!
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:10 pm

cruz wrote:hey elementaryelement

I officialy like ( the german ) goal.com......................... :D

http://www.goal.com/de/news/1024/meinung/2009/06/13/1322487/einwurf-geiz-ist-nicht-immer-geil-herr-hoene%C3%9F

I hope you understand german, this is just the same as I feel, finally someone wrote the same as I think about hoeness...

and the thing about lell .... :mrgreen: amazing!!

I Read it

I Dont live in Germany now but i Was Born in Germany and lived there for long time so i understand German

Yes They R Right Even Though I Dont want Pranjic in Bayern But To Stop The Deal because of 1.5 Millions THIS IS REALLY STUPID

And Thanks Cruz U R A Great Friend
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby cruz » Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:31 pm

nothing to thank man :wink:

but this is the most true of all:
Kein Lamentieren über Konkurrenzfähigkeit

Mit dem Kroaten hat man die Chance einen der talentiertesten Spieler der Welt für die linke Seite zu holen, der zudem auch noch für Tore steht, selbst wenn man ihn als Außenverteidiger aufstellt – und das für unter 10 Millionen Euro! Wenn Herr Hoeneß sich es für anderthalb Millionen Feilscherei erlauben kann, dass Pranjic doch noch zum FC Liverpool wechselt, dann kann der FCB die anderthalb Millionen ja für einen Aufbaukurs von Christian Lell ausgeben :mrgreen: . Und Herr Hoeneß, dann bitte kein Lamentieren mehr darüber, dass die Bundesligaclubs international nicht konkurrenzfähig seien...
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:39 pm

Pranjic isnt one of the most talented in the world

But if he plays LB he will be better Than Lell With a 1.5 mio course LOL
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MrLinky » Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:58 pm

thulkazal wrote:
MrLinky wrote:Hoeness is just doing this to beat down the price of Pranjic as much as he can, he's a business-man and knows the rules of the game. He's not gonna cancel the whole deal just because of 1-2 million.

Well Uli wont but Heerenveen can ... ?

"He's not gonna cancel the whole deal just because of 1-2 million.", as in if Heerenveen continue to strongly insist on that sum that's what he's gonna pay. Don't just read the post of the other person but understand it too, then reply. :wink:

Nach der Verpflichtung von Mario Gomez, Anatoli Timoschtschuk, Ivica Olic, Alexander Baumjohann, der Rückkehr von Andreas Görlitz und der Einigung mit Danijel Pranjic ist Abwehrspieler Edson Braafheid der siebte Neuzugang des deutschen Rekordmeisters für die kommende Saison.

They also already counted him in as an official transfer on the website. The deal isn't gonna be cancelled.

http://www.fcbayern.t-home.de/de/aktuell/news/2009/19796.php?fcb_sid=e63242fc3434491c7f04d9eb6ee1c44b
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:16 pm

They said "EINIGUNG " For Pranjic

But "Verpflichtung" to the others

Which means that Pranjic wants to come but he has not signed yet

I am 95% Sure that Pranjic will come Even though I DONT WANT HIM
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby KieranD » Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:01 pm

sorry for the long post before i got carried away

i like pranjic hes got the style of play for bayern, hes not a top name tho and i think a lot of fans are pissed about that
KieranD
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby thulkazal » Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:03 pm

dude there isnt anything to understand rofl ? and btw if Hereven get bored by insist,then by German temperament and Uli ofc, he will before cancel the transfer then pay 1-2mil xD
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweden » Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:48 pm

Pranjic is more of a midfielder. If Bayern was looking for a midfielder/defender, they should've totally gone for Schalke's Westermann. He scored 6 goals in the 08-09 season, and can play nearly all defensive roles. Donetsk probably won't want to let go of Srna, considering he did score one of the goals in their 2-1 UEFA Cup win over Bremen.
My FC Bayern
GK : Manuel Neuer
RB : Lahm
CB : Vertonghen
CB : Badstuber
LB : Alaba
CDM : Schweinsteiger
CDM : Gustavo
RW : Ribery
CAM : Kroos
LW : Ribery
ST: Huntelaar
Schweden
Getting the hang of it

Postby Jurvansuu » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:41 am

Pranjic ..... Oh Pranjic...

He might be the best player in the Dutch Everdivisie , and a leading star in Bundesliga , but not the leading star of FCB ...
I think he will be a good buy anyhow , just that he is a player who needs much trust and the game to be around him , wich wont happen as long as we have Ribery.

Also , there is no way on earth that he would be playing as a defender , he will be left midfield for sure ,ribbling his way to the oppositions half and crossing to our big heading men . the best heading strikers in the world anyway !
And most likely won`t be in the starting 11 , but more of a rotation player...

But he will prove to be a great attacking playmaker , but he will NOT score many goals , we might see 1 or 2 long range goals from him though , and some neat crosses and passes for sure .
Jurvansuu
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby cruz » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:43 pm

Jurvansuu wrote:Pranjic ..... Oh Pranjic...

He might be the best player in the Dutch Everdivisie , and a leading star in Bundesliga , but not the leading star of FCB ...
I think he will be a good buy anyhow , just that he is a player who needs much trust and the game to be around him , wich wont happen as long as we have Ribery.

Also , there is no way on earth that he would be playing as a defender , he will be left midfield for sure ,ribbling his way to the oppositions half and crossing to our big heading men . the best heading strikers in the world anyway !
And most likely won`t be in the starting 11 , but more of a rotation player...

But he will prove to be a great attacking playmaker , but he will NOT score many goals , we might see 1 or 2 long range goals from him though , and some neat crosses and passes for sure .

you never know how it gonna work out in FCB, nevertheless your predictions ARE realistic! I also don't think he'll play as a defender that much, but he will if Lahm and braafheid get injuried :wink:
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:52 pm

Pranjic will be a midfielder Because Bayern R Searching for an RB
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby sch0ll7 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:11 pm

I got link of Pranjic saying he probably wont come to club of his dreams FC Bayern because his club wants 500.000€ more than we offered.
He talked to his president and he is wont sell him if Bayern doesnt offer 500.000€ more.

It looks like our board wont pay that amount so it could happen he wont come......STUPID RIGHT?
we pay 30 mil € for Gomez and we fight for half a mil. €:D

http://www.javno.com/hr-sport/pranjic-- ... ern_265954
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Element » Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:43 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:I got link of Pranjic saying he probably wont come to club of his dreams FC Bayern because his club wants 500.000€ more than we offered.
He talked to his president and he is wont sell him if Bayern doesnt offer 500.000€ more.

It looks like our board wont pay that amount so it could happen he wont come......STUPID RIGHT?
we pay 30 mil € for Gomez and we fight for half a mil. €:D

http://www.javno.com/hr-sport/pranjic-- ... ern_265954

It would Be Really stupid if The deal fails because of a half a million

But To say the Truth I Dont eant him to come so i would be happy if it fails
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion