You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Danijel Pranjić

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Danijel Pranjic

Postby Tomas » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:22 pm

I wouldnt pay more than 7 mil for Robben. Like I mentioned before, Robben is a good player but his trend for being injured HEAVILY out weigh his playing ability. I would hate for us to spend 15 to 20 mil on Robben only to see him constantly sitting on the bench or up in the seats... and thats what would happen.

And I would take Schweini over Robben any day if played in his proper position.
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shwas55 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:52 am

Uli said in an iterview with the kicker that the deal isnt done yet apparently there is not exit clause on his contract. Heerenveen wants 7.5 mil for him, and we dont want to pay that much for him.
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby cruz » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:58 am

shwas55 wrote:Uli said in an iterview with the kicker that the deal isnt done yet apparently there is not exit clause on his contract. Heerenveen wants 7.5 mil for him, and we dont want to pay that much for him.

what???? What's wrong with Ulli? €7.5mio. too much for Pranjić, and the €12-13mio for tymoschyuk were not too much??? #-o
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby cruz » Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:12 pm

http://www.sport1.de/de/fussball/fussba ... 16544.html

hoeness will only pay €6mio for pranjić and herenveen wants €7.5mio. that's the main problem the transfer still ain't finished #-o
suddenly 1.5 milion euros are such a biiiiiggg amount, and yesterday he paid more then 30million for one single player... WHAT DA **** ARE YOU THINKING?!!!

sometimes I really think that something is not ok with hoeness.... for real! yesterday he was like a hero for me, and today I just want to punch him in his ugly face, tomorrow he'll do something great again, and then in a week he'll frustrate us fans with some stupid action...,,,.... unbelievable!!! ](*,)
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MrLinky » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:14 pm

Hoeness is just doing this to beat down the price of Pranjic as much as he can, he's a business-man and knows the rules of the game. He's not gonna cancel the whole deal just because of 1-2 million.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:12 pm

MrLinky wrote:Hoeness is just doing this to beat down the price of Pranjic as much as he can, he's a business-man and knows the rules of the game. He's not gonna cancel the whole deal just because of 1-2 million.

Latest news Heerenveen wants 7.5 mio

Hoeness wants to pay 6 mio OR HE MIGHT Break the Deal
Element

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby thulkazal » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:33 pm

MrLinky wrote:Hoeness is just doing this to beat down the price of Pranjic as much as he can, he's a business-man and knows the rules of the game. He's not gonna cancel the whole deal just because of 1-2 million.

Well Uli wont but Heerenveen can ... ?
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby shileno » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:37 pm

Sell Ribery and Toni, get some R.Madrid players, get Bosingwa and get Pranjic once for all (I don't like him very much but he's a decent player).
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby cruz » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:44 pm

yea I really hope so, but it's Ulli Hoeness!!! he's a german man, he would cancel the whole thing because someone is trying to get 'just a little' more money outta his pockett, you can't do this to a german..... [-X
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby educb92 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:25 am

cruz wrote:

yea I really hope so, but it's Ulli Hoeness!!! he's a german man, he would cancel the whole thing because someone is trying to get 'just a little' more money outta his pockett, you can't do this to a german..... [-X

hahah you're so damn right. germans are such amazing creatures.
ps. i want vdv and sneijder with us so badly! even if we have to ship ribery to madrid. i really hate transfer sagas like this.
educb92
Getting the hang of it

Postby Paddy » Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:15 am

cruz wrote:
shwas55 wrote:Uli said in an iterview with the kicker that the deal isnt done yet apparently there is not exit clause on his contract. Heerenveen wants 7.5 mil for him, and we dont want to pay that much for him.

what???? What's wrong with Ulli? €7.5mio. too much for Pranjić, and the €12-13mio for tymoschyuk were not too much??? #-o

Tymoschuk is a lot better player.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby cruz » Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:47 pm

Tymoschuk is a lot better player.

if football was played without any running then he'd porobably be better then pranjić.... :lol:
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby thulkazal » Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:28 pm

Stop compare pranjic with tymo IT IS DUMB.

@cruz then wtf football need goalkeepers ? they dont run, they dont need to run ... u cant compare Wing for anchor man.

Btw the position you talkin the DM is hardest position to play (after gk quess) so dont talk like that...Wing can mess up by missing the chance etc but when GK,DM or DC fuk it up it is diffrent story (doesnt metter did other team scored or not).

Best example for this is Toni.I rly wonder how much clear chances he missed ? like 20 ? dunno rly even if it isnt more and he never lost first 11... But take Rensing or Demi he messed up and he is off team that is just the rule of defense side of team.
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby cruz » Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:21 pm

thulkazal wrote:Stop compare pranjic with tymo IT IS DUMB.

@cruz then wtf football need goalkeepers ? they dont run, they dont need to run ... u cant compare Wing for anchor man.

Btw the position you talkin the DM is hardest position to play (after gk quess) so dont talk like that...Wing can mess up by missing the chance etc but when GK,DM or DC fuk it up it is diffrent story (doesnt metter did other team scored or not).

Best example for this is Toni.I rly wonder how much clear chances he missed ? like 20 ? dunno rly even if it isnt more and he never lost first 11... But take Rensing or Demi he messed up and he is off team that is just the rule of defense side of team.

of course they cannot be DIRECTLY compared cuz of the diferent positions , but compare their technical skills, attacking skills, speed, shot, crossing, inteligence, etc.... you simply cannot say that tymo is better in these things!!! [-X
even when defending (hell yea, I said defending!!! and don't you tell me now that pranjić can't play defense, HE DOES IT VERY WELL, you'll see it soon...)
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby KieranD » Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:40 pm

Pranjic will play left midfield for us and cover for left back, hes not a left back but a wing back like Roberto Carlos was.
He has the skill, commitment and loyalty to make him a star at Bayern, hes one of the Croatian national sides best talents ive seen him play i know hes a good player.

Id well rather have him than any over priced Ronald or Kaka, his shooting and assists are second to none, watch him go up that left side all night long!

so what if he played for SC Heerenveen he just needs exposure and a good team to back him up like Bayern, Heerenveen are okay and he has done well for them!

He will take over Ze Roberto on the left side.I hope the deals done i dont want 1 mill to spoli a steal of a transfer!

EDIT: i repeat he will PROBLY just be used as cover for the left back but mostly play left wing at least he tracks back and makes a half decent job of things defensively.
WTF are you comparing him to a defensive midfielder for? Tymo is not a side player total different styles and positions hardly a fair comparison, in terms of skill id say similar skills tho.

WONDERFUL PENALTY TAKER TOO I FORGOT TO ADD LOL!
KieranD
Woah, this feels cool!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion