You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Danijel Pranjić

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Danijel Pranjic

Postby walter » Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:43 pm

Look... this guy has had perhaps his best two seasons in the last two years playing in midfield and scoring 25 goals along the way, so OBVIOUSLY we are not bringing him to play as a LB (unless Lahm gets injured or suspended). There are two possible explanations to bringing him in the same position as RIbery: 1) we will play 4-3-3 and our left side wil be Lahm-Pranjic-Ribery, which seems reasonable having a dutch coach; 2) we are anticipating selling RIbery.

It does not make sense to talk about him playing LB because even if Lahm has stated that he prefers RB everybody knows that he is so much dangerous on the left because he can do his trademark move of cutting inside and taking the shot.
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby shwas55 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:20 pm

walter wrote:There are two possible explanations to bringing him in the same position as RIbery: 1) we will play 4-3-3 and our left side wil be Lahm-Pranjic-Ribery, which seems reasonable having a dutch coach; 2) we are anticipating selling RIbery.

Agree. I hope its the first point you made, but Uli have been sending mixed messages about Ribery lately, so im starting to think it might be the second point.
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby PimPex » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:46 am

I dont Like this Player even i dont know him but this is a transfer Like Hashemian or Ismael or the other bad transfers #-o what about the right side?i would like to come Bosingwa he is really GOODD [-o<
PimPex
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tigercup » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:56 am

if there must be an alternative to ribery thats surely isn't pranjic
maybe sneijder or van der vaart surely they aren't ribery's but maybe one alternative is elia a great runner dribbler
or maybe a brazilian star young..
tigercup
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby sch0ll7 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:57 pm

Guyssss...

All I can say about Pranjic is that he is really good...and underrated...I saw him playing in recent years and he is really good...and I think he will play in first 11...dont know what position because we still dont know which tactics will be used by Van Gaal but he is surely in plans for first 11...he is better than Schweini and Sosa...you will see
and no I am not some fan of him but I saw him play and he is good, fast, good passing, dribbling, shooting
and he was first buy from Van Gaal so he is surely in his plans!
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby cruz » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:04 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:Guyssss...

All I can say about Pranjic is that he is really good...and underrated...I saw him playing in recent years and he is really good...and I think he will play in first 11...dont know what position because we still dont know which tactics will be used by Van Gaal but he is surely in plans for first 11...he is better than Schweini and Sosa...you will see
and no I am not some fan of him but I saw him play and he is good, fast, good passing, dribbling, shooting
and he was first buy from Van Gaal so he is surely in his plans!

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby cruz » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:10 pm

definitely!!!!

I MEAN...COME ON...DO YOU GUYS (the ones who think he'll be a flop) REALLY THINK THAT FC BAYERN BOUGHT PRANJIĆ BECAUSE HE IS JUST A AVERAGE PLAYER WHO'LL WARM OUR BENCH WITH HIS €10mio-ASS???

LOL :D
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:09 pm

Bayern seem to have quit the signing average players for large amounts this summer. Pranjic looks really good, but he'll find it hard to make starting 11 here. We'll just have to wait and see what our tactics look like. I think Ribery will be moving to the centre behind the attackers (like he used to play in Klinsmann's last games), Pranjic will replace Ribery on the left side. The problem is, what's going to happen with Schwieni??? I don't think he's going to play another season as a RM, I think Altintop is better suited for that. I also don't think he's on his way out, since he renewed his contract last winter. Maybe he'll be benched and Borowski goes out.... who knows? I really can't wait to see what our new starting line-up looks like.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby thulkazal » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:43 pm

Could be 4-3-3 but then I ask my self who will play RW ? Klose nah. Olic can be but what with Klose then ? dunno gonna see what is moving on.Anyway guys we are on start of transfer there is like 2 months more till transfer days finish...
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:45 pm

So far we've done good transfers. I'll be very happy if we get a new RB and keep Lahm on the left side, but I really am scared of Van Gaal fielding a 4-3-3 formation. It just won't work. And I'm also scared of Van Gaal filling us with Dutch players, but our board can prevent that.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby cruz » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:28 pm

And I'm also scared of Van Gaal filling us with Dutch players, but our board can prevent that.

:mrgreen:

Well, I have sympathies for Dutch players, and mostly - respect - for many of them!!!
and my dutch wish is Arjen Robben (despite his injury problems) !!! (of course only if Franck should leave us...)
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby shileno » Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:02 pm

Dutch players are good 8) ..At least the ones that R.Madrid has.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:00 pm

There are plenty of good Dutch players, but you've got to remember that we're a German club. We don't want to be fielding more Dutch than Germans now do we? And when you've got a Dutch coach, he'll probably prefer playing a Dutch player even if the other player is slightly better. Also, someone mentioned in another thread about what Van Gaal had done to Barca in the past, how he failed with them when he tried to build a team around Dutch players. I don't want that happening here.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby cruz » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:03 pm

neither do I want it to fail, but would you say no to Arjen Robben???
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:14 pm

Well, Robben has injury problems like you said, and he would probably cost a lot. We already have Ribery and Swchieni (ok, Schwieni isn't as good as Robben, but he's still very good), so for now I don't think we need him. Depends on what Ribery does.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion