You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Danijel Pranjić

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Danijel Pranjic

Postby vxg7826 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:09 pm

=D> Pranjic =D>
The only weak point of this player is that he has not a good shoot (I mean the power to pull the ball) - you know what he reminds me of Mehmet Scholl. :p
vxg7826
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby cruz » Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:57 am

kloby wrote:Good speed and he batteled till the end, just like olic.

I wrote it on one occasion, we need faster players, true fighters, hard workers and players who give everything during the 90 minutes!!! seems like our board and van gaal are thinking the same way, that's why they brought olić, tymo, pranjić, baumjohann and gomez. ok, tymo and maybe gomez ain't that fast as the other three, but they are tuff guys and pretty strong therefore..

what I'm really delighted with is that our (first) team is at least 30-40% faster then the one last year!!

you see, toni, van bommel, schweini, sosa, lell, etc. won't play as much as they did last year, they're being replaced with faster players.... (except ze roberto, he was one of the fastest, and MAYBE altintop..........)

each olić and gomez are definitely faster then toni :lol:
pranjić is faster then schweini
baumjohan is def. faster then sosa
tymo is about the same as MvB
and who ever we get as a right back will be faster and waaaaaay better then loll and oddo :wink:
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby thulkazal » Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:12 pm

dunn tymo and mvb need speed ... but tymo is way better then mvb in DM (taking all atribute)
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MrLinky » Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:11 pm

Pranjic in an interview:

"I'm extremely happy that Bayern will be my new club. I mean, it's Bayern Munich, need I say more?"

And it seems like 10 million is only the sum Heerenveen were initially asking for, it's rumoured that at the end of the negotiations we only paid 7 million for him.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby alex84 » Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:40 pm

If Ribery leaves then Pranjic will replace him on LMF.
alex84
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby shwas55 » Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:56 pm

alex84 wrote:If Ribery leaves then Pranjic will replace him on LMF.

You really think this guy is good enough to replace Ribery??? Uli said that Ribery wont be leaving. Even if Ribery leaves we will bring Sneijder to replace him. If Ribery leaves we will need a star player and Sneijder will fit the bill
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby cruz » Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:39 pm

nobody in this world can replace franck!! but he will not leave!!

Don't you guys ask yourselves lately: why Ribery is still keeping things open & unclear?!? I mean, why wouldn't he just talk to us fans about his future plans in a simple press-conference?!

All speculations would stop if he could just say what he wants, it would be much easier for us, for the FCB board and for the clubs who are interested in signing him!!!
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tomas » Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:53 pm

cruz wrote:...All speculations would stop if he could just say what he wants, it would be much easier for us, for the FCB board and for the clubs who are interested in signing him!!!

No it wouldnt. It never does. A player can state day after day that he will be staying at his current club. The press will still link him to other clubs. Any time a trainer or manager brings up a "possible" signing... you'll see it in another article that player-X has been linked with club Y regardless of how many times player-X said he is not leaving. The press will never stop this!
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MrLinky » Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:33 pm

shwas55 wrote:

You really think this guy is good enough to replace Ribery??? Uli said that Ribery wont be leaving. Even if Ribery leaves we will bring Sneijder to replace him. If Ribery leaves we will need a star player and Sneijder will fit the bill

To be honest, I don't think a player only could fill out the gap Ribery would leave in our offensive play. It would take at least 2 transfers of the category "Sneijder, Gourcuff, Robben", in order to keep our offensive-midfield competitive in the CL.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby Tomas » Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:37 am

MrLinky wrote:
shwas55 wrote:

To be honest, I don't think a player only could fill out the gap Ribery would leave in our offensive play. It would take at least 2 transfers of the category "Sneijder, Gourcuff, Robben", in order to keep our offensive-midfield competitive in the CL.

I dont think the question is can we find someone to replace Ribery BUT if Ribery leaves we will be changing our offense model. Ribery is a player who cannot be replaced easily or should I say that it would take some pretty amazing luck to find someone that could. So the best way would be to change our offensive strategy and create a different model for attack.
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby cruz » Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:06 am

I think that it's more imoportant to build a good TEAM (which has someone outstanding like ribery in it) and even if franck leaves we simply need to have a TEAM which can win games together as a group, where every player has a important role in it!!
our style of play was sooooo ribery-based (generally left-side based - including lahm) the last two years, which IMO is not the best option, but.........
I hope you understand what I wanna say.... :|
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby sch0ll7 » Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:01 pm

i know what you wanna say...we need good right side too...Hleb and Srna maybe...and good midfield like Sneijder,Van der Vaart... who can connect both sides of the field...and can control the game..Van Bommel and Schweini cant do that...I just hope that buying RB isnt over now that we bought Pranjic...We need RB, RM and good CM who can control the game now when Ze Roberto is gone.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

README

Postby README » Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:50 pm

Danijel Pranjic wont be playing as a defense he made 18 goals last season, (by the way just seven of them were through penalty kick not 9) he´ll be playing as a offensive midfielder just like Ribery but on the other side (right), so Schweisnteiger can go in the center. In my personal opinion he is the Ze Roberto´s substitute. That´s way they are tracking Rod Fanni and Bosingwa.
README

Postby shileno » Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:34 pm

I really would like to see how he plays on the right side.. Maybe Schweni will stay as RM and Tymo and MVB will be our CM :|
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby Element » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:23 am

There R 2 problems

1-Van Gaal did not announce The Type of Formation

He might play 4-1-2-1-2 (4-4-2 with 1 DMF and 1 OMF) OR 4-3-3

2-We Dont know why He signed Pranjic (As LB or Midfield)???
Element

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion