You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Danijel Pranjić

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Danijel Pranjic

Postby cruz » Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:14 pm

I told ya, I agree 100% with you, and I added that it would be amazing these three player would switch positions whenever there is a chance to, cuz I know how it is to play against such a midfield... horrible man! :)
and now that we got: the best player in the world, the best player in the netherlands last year and a german national player to play together... simply amazing!! (not to mention our strikers......y'know)
another good fact is that hopefully not everything will be up to ribery... you know, last (2) season(s) it was like ''bayern had only ribery'', now the team should try to help him as much as it's possible
ribery just has to have other players (pranjić gomez olić tymo - which we did not have last season, there were only lahm and ze roberto, and a lil bit poldi) to play with him so he will be even better, and not everything will be on his shoulders, now we'll hopefully be dangerous from the middle and right side too..
\:D/

I hope you know what I mean!
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SilentStrike » Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:16 pm

U guys are thinking wayyy tooo creative. Its obvious hes bought to be a left back and Lahm will move to the right. IMO this is a bad buy, I'd much rather have bought Srna or another great RB.

And Cruz, sorry to say this but u might overrate all the Croatians just a bit (Srna, Pranjic, Modric).
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Element » Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:22 pm

cruz wrote:I told ya, I agree 100% with you, and I added that it would be amazing these three player would switch positions whenever there is a chance to, cuz I know how it is to play against such a midfield... horrible man! :)
and now that we got: the best player in the world, the best player in the netherlands last year and a german national player to play together... simply amazing!! (not to mention our strikers......y'know)
another good fact is that hopefully not everything will be up to ribery... you know, last (2) season(s) it was like ''bayern had only ribery'', now the team should try to help him as much as it's possible
ribery just has to have other players (pranjić gomez olić tymo - which we did not have last season, there were only lahm and ze roberto, and a lil bit poldi) to play with him so he will be even better, and not everything will be on his shoulders, now we'll hopefully be dangerous from the middle and right side too..
\:D/

I hope you know what I mean!

Yes I Know U Have A great point there
Element

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Element » Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:26 pm

SilentStrike wrote:U guys are thinking wayyy tooo creative. Its obvious hes bought to be a left back and Lahm will move to the right. IMO this is a bad buy, I'd much rather have bought Srna or another great RB.

And Cruz, sorry to say this but u might overrate all the Croatians just a bit (Srna, Pranjic, Modric).

I am not 100% Convinced with that Buy

Srna is waaay Better

this is why i want Pranjic to play LM so that We Could Sign Srna as RB (even though i think that bayern will put Pranjic as LB)

About OVERRATING

Pranjic might be a bit overrated by My mate Cruz

But Srna NO HE IS NOT OVERRATED he deserves this
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Element » Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:09 pm

According To Spox

Pranjic is signed for the midfield

But if Bayern cant Sign a Proper RB

Pranjic will move to LB position
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby shileno » Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:37 pm

Please don't waste money on players we don't need #-o
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby cruz » Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:52 pm

SilentStrike wrote:U guys are thinking wayyy tooo creative. Its obvious hes bought to be a left back and Lahm will move to the right. IMO this is a bad buy, I'd much rather have bought Srna or another great RB.

#-o He won't play even 1 game on the LB!! He'll only play there if lahm or our next signing (who will be a R/L back) get injuried! why would they sign an AML to play on the LB and even pay €10milli??? :lol: it's apsurd man!!

I don't overrate Croatian players, the point is that they truelly are underrated in Europe!! if Srna or Modrić were english players their prices wouldn't be €20milli, they would be up to 40... you guys simply don't understand that, but whatever, it is what it is, can't help it :) ....

and one thing, I haven't write it yet but, Srna is positionally the same as Pranjić (only on the right side) > an right midfielder. but because of other situations Srna just had to play on the RB position for a long time (which he doesn't need to play in the NT, but Pranjić otherways does play LB..) that's why people treat him as a RB or a RWB
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:05 pm

I think Van Gaal knows what he is doing...It was his wish to bring Pranjic to Bayern...and he cant be bad if he was closely watched by Van Gaal and he was player of the year in Dutch league!

I saw few games with Pranjic playing for Croatia...he played at LB position...but as we can see on youtube.com he can play on LM and RM position as well.
I think he is good singing and I agree with cruz that Croatian or even all players from eastern Europe [Ukraine, Russia, Romania, Serbia, Bulgary] are underrated.

Once again it was Van Gaal`s wish and we should honor it!...and if we payed only 7 mil. thats great!

My view of first eleven for next season

.................Rensing/Adler/Neuer/Enke...............

Srna........Lucio...............Micho..............Lahm

.........................Tymoschuk........................

Pranjic/Altintop.......Hleb/Sneijder...........Ribery

................Klose..........Gomez.....................

I hope we buy Srna and new AMC [hleb, van der vaart, sneijder]...just dont want to see schweini in that position
on right our best option is Pranjic [he can play on right side too..his right leg is not much weaker than left]...he is 10x faster and has better crosses than schweini...and he can actually play 1-2 and counter attacks!
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby shwas55 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:44 pm

If he will play in the midfield i think its likely that we will be playing 4-3-3 or 4-3-1-2.
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby VIKTOR84 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:18 pm

All right we got Pranjic,but my opinion is that some of our midfield will have to go(sold out),it might be Bastian who Uli have been criticased couple week ago,or who know maybe Ribery will be AM Pranjic LM and Sosa who by my criteria show that he is almost good enough for first team or he can change plase with shwani,in front Gomez and Klose,And if we keep most of our squad now probably van gal will use rotation system so he can keep most of the new signed player happy,maybe we will just get GK and RB and that will be for this season. =D>
VIKTOR84
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby USBayernMunichFan » Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:22 pm

I like Pranjic, and some EPL teams - including Liverpool - where rumored (I know, rumors!) to be after him. ... A versatile player who could easily start in midfield or defense. I agree FCB still needs a RB, but I do not think the Pranjic signing will stop that from happening. Now it's just a matter of who Bayern gets at RB. Obviously, they are not going to settle for a fill-in type. Time will tell on who arrives. Of course a top GK would be nice as well, but if BM gets a RB, I would be thrilled with the summer additions.
The champions .... 2013/14
USBayernMunichFan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby thulkazal » Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:36 pm

The guy is defender, ye he can play a kinda nice postions ( right what we really needed one guy who can play more postions) but if he gonna be in first team then he gonna play on fullback unless we switch too 4-3-3 ...but then we need again RB ....which could be Bosingwa
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBCrazy » Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:26 pm

“The task now is to try and implement the things we’ve discussed,” commented Rummenigge, “and we’ll do it as soon as we can, so everyone’s certain about the situation.” However, the summer transfer window does remain open until 31 August.

Now lets just not be hasty guys.. there is still time to get things done.
But in my point of view.. we have useless players in the team that they proved that they useless .. I believe that Pranjic is not useless as them.. so we can say that we do have a real supersub! that in the worst cases i mean.. and also dont forget that Gaal seen Pranjic playing for seasons in Dutch side.. so he surely thinking of something good about him .. and as i said .. if he aint going to be a starter ,, he is surely a very very good sub .. as u can see from the videos .. he plays some good football.

And about the RB situation we facing .. i think as Rummenigge said .. we still have till 31 August and that pretty good time to decide the needs for the club and the team.

Im not sure what will happen to be honest .. but lets hope they manage things in the right way

FCB4Life
FCBCrazy
Getting the hang of it

Postby MrLinky » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:10 pm

I still haven't heard any comment by the officials regarding Pranjic's role at Bayern, so I don't know what to think of this transfer yet. As a back-up for the left flank (he can play LD as well as LM) 10 million is too much. Moving Lahm to the right and placing him on the left in defense wouldn't be a wise decision in my opinion either because of 2 reasons. I consider the Croatian a too similar type of player to Zhirkov to be backing-up someone like Ribery, whose work defensively is pretty much non-existent. The other reason is I consider Lahm a lot stronger on the left than on the right, why switch from a position where he's world-class at, to a position he's played very little throughout his professional career ?!

Well apparently this transfer was van Gaal's choice, I'm pretty sure he knows what he's doing. By the way, I wouldn't exclude the possibility we might have gotten him to be Ze's replacement in central-midfield.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby kloby » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:27 pm

Very good signing to be honest. I was few games where he played for croatia national team and he was very good. Good speed and he batteled till the end, just like olic. It is not our problem where we will be playing, this is work for van gaal who bought this guy and i am pretty sure why he did it. He watched pranjic all the last season in the dutch league.
kloby
Hey, I'm new here!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion