You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Danijel Pranjić

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Danijel Pranjić

Postby Greek Bavarian » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:10 pm

Greek Bavarian
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:17 pm

Oh dear, that's just we need for our dressing room atmosphere. But I can't blame Bayern for asking for too much. If we'd sold him we'd have ended up with 17 outfield players, and then what?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby quaazi » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:19 pm

As I read that, I was amazed that anyone would even pay money to get him. :oops:
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MUTU » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:26 pm

quaazi wrote:As I read that, I was amazed that anyone would even pay money to get him. :oops:

*cough* van Gaal *cough*

What sucks for him is that he ended up paying money from his own pocket in order to join FC Bayern as Bayern wouldn't meet his former club's demands and he paid his own money in order to join us. No wonder he is pissed off now.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby lau03143 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:39 pm

MUTU wrote:What sucks for him is that he ended up paying money from his own pocket in order to join FC Bayern as Bayern wouldn't meet his former club's demands and he paid his own money in order to join us. No wonder he is pissed off now.

I didn't know that.

He's quite clearly well down the squad list. The only reasons it would seem for keeping him is unforseen injuries to Ribery and Alaba.

He'll be gone in the summer.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby Mr.S » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:41 pm

I heard Everton were willing to pay a maximum of 2 Million Euros. How much did Bayern want?? 4-5 Million??

I would taken that money & said some wages with it & bought Usami permanently with it. Also Bayern could have promoted Jennings or some other LW from the Reserves for a few months. It's not that Pranjic is going to play. The best he will do is to be a 90th minute Sub.
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mr.S » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:43 pm

I am not sure maybe Bayern asked for 2 Million or more than 2?? Can someone find a source???
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby lau03143 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:54 pm

Mr.S wrote:I am not sure maybe Bayern asked for 2 Million or more than 2?? Can someone find a source???

Can't find a source for the supposed demands from Bayern. Just this one saying that he was going to leave in the summer for free

http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/ ... er-everton

You'd think they'd take the money rather than keep the player who is going to sit on the bench and who probably 3rd pick even if there was an injury.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby Mr.S » Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:51 pm

They could have promoted Jennings,Bastian Muller,played Usami more or Derflinger or someone. I dont think Pranjic would ever play. There is Gustavo,Muller,Alaba,Olic & Peterson ahead of him. Him & Usami are 6th Choice Offensive Subs.
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby München Minded » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:36 pm

The guy never really plays and we turned down a chance to get money for him??? Bayern haven't made any sense lately, its like the recent false transfer rumour of a super star forward. Nobody ever knows what Bayern is doing anymore.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Postby Element » Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:04 pm

WE should have let him go.

Wrong decision
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby armbrust » Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:57 pm

For me, this means that Pranjic is better that any of the 2nd team players.

We didnt get anyone in the winter, so we cant let anyone to go.
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby dambun » Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:19 pm

Yeah... we couldn't let him go because we already have a veee ee eery small squad...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby Zer0 Bayern » Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:26 pm

Element wrote:WE should have let him go.

Wrong decision

Absolutely. Besides it's better 2 M than nothing. He's not gonna get playing time anyway. I prefer promoting a youngster than keeping him angry, with no motivation, paying his salary and letting him go for free.
So we did with Klose... and went for the cheap choise that is Petersen #-o
Our management is making some poor decisions :? i'm disappointed
...................................JaBEAST Martínez...................................
Zer0 Bayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Uruguay

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:42 pm

More trouble...

Pranjic hits out at Bayern Munich boss Heynckes

The Croatia international has voiced his dismay with the way he's being treated at FCB, while Daniel Van Buyten has criticised his team-mates' training attitude

Bayern Munich wing-back Danijel Pranjic has hit out at head coach Jupp Heynckes for the way the former Bayer Leverkusen boss is treating him.

Pranjic has mainly been warming the bench at the Allianz Arena this term, and the 30-year-old has now revealed that he has a troublesome relationship with his trainer.

"He [Heynckes] has never spoken to me about my situation. We don't have any contact. He completely ignores me," Pranjic was quoted as saying by 24Sata.

"If only he'd have told me that I wasn't part of his plans, I would have known what to expect. I don't know anything now. We don't communicate at all and he acts as if I don't even exist."

The Croatia international was on the verge of leaving Bayern for Everton in the January transfer window, but the Bundesliga giants eventually decided to veto the move, much to the dismay of Pranjic.

"Why my move to Everton collapsed? Nobody knows. Everything seemed to be okay until I heard Bayern wanted €2 million for me. I then realised that the transfer would not take place.

"I could already see myself playing at Everton. I am not too worried about my future though. I will find myself a new club."

Meanwhile, centre-back Daniel Van Buyten has expressed his frustration with the attitude of his team-mates at the training pitch at Bayern.

"Everything starts at the training pitch. We will have to do more in order to be successful on the pitch. It's very bitter to see what's happened after our excellent first half of the season. Perhaps we were a bit overconfident."

Bayern currently sit second in the Bundesliga table, trailing table toppers Borussia Dortmund by seven points.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/ ... s-heynckes
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion