You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Danijel Pranjić

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Danijel Pranjić

Postby RAGHU » Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:35 pm

Bayern Munich offer Danijel Pranjic to Hamburg - report
With Euro 2012 approaching, the Croatia international could leave the Allianz Arena in order to boost his chances of first team football

Bayern Munich have offered midfielder Danijel Pranjic to Hamburg, according to Kicker.

The 30-year-old joined the Allianz Arena outfit in 2009, starting his career with the Bavarians as a first-team regular, but has since seen his opportunities dwindle, and in the current season has made just five competitive appearances.

Pranjic's contract expires in the summer, and with Euro 2012 approaching, Croatia coach Slaven Bilic is eager for his players to be starting for their respective clubs ahead of the tournament. Accordingly, the former Heerenveen man is said to be interested in finding employment elsewhere.

If he wishes to move, Pranjic may face resistance from his club. Last month, Bayern CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge said that there would be no January sales, and coach Jupp Heynckes is eager to keep his squad together, citing the importance of depth to rival clubs.

"If [Nuri] Sahin plays no role for Real Madrid, having been outstanding last season in the Bundesliga, then it says a lot about the possibilities of the club," the 66-year-old said.

"And Barcelona changed 11 players against BATE and still won 4-0," he added, referring to the Catalan side's recent Champions League victory.

Bayern Munich extended their lead at the top of the Bundesliga with a 2-1 win over Stuttgart over the weekend, and can confirm their place at the summit of the table over the winter break with a point against Koln on December 16.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/ ... urg-report
RAGHU
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dennisschembri » Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:41 pm

Pranjic is of no use to us ,we should off load him in January
dennisschembri
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:37 am

Rummenigge disclosed that Pranjic can be allowed to leave in January, in order not to jeopardise his chances for Euro 2012, but so far there have been no offers.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MoFattal » Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:01 am

MUTU wrote:Rummenigge disclosed that Pranjic can be allowed to leave in January, in order not to jeopardise his chances for Euro 2012, but so far there have been no offers.

I am not sure about this, but I think I read somewhere a couple of months ago that he had a fight with his NT coach and that he was banned from playing with the NT.

In any case, it is better-off for him to leave Bayern on good terms as he is not really needed here, and also he haven't been a cry-baby all the period when he was benched.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby CroCHEF » Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:04 am

MoFattal wrote:
MUTU wrote:Rummenigge disclosed that Pranjic can be allowed to leave in January, in order not to jeopardise his chances for Euro 2012, but so far there have been no offers.

I am not sure about this, but I think I read somewhere a couple of months ago that he had a fight with his NT coach and that he was banned from playing with the NT.

In any case, it is better-off for him to leave Bayern on good terms as he is not really needed here, and also he haven't been a cry-baby all the period when he was benched.

He get 2 match ban, now he can play.
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:02 pm

Bayern Munich midfielder Danijel Pranjic is being linked with a move to the Premier League after being frozen out of the first team by manager Jupp Heynckes.

The 30-year-old was a regular starter for Bayern in the last two seasons and was instrumental in helping the club win the Bundesliga in 2010 when he made 28 league appearances.

However, this season he has made just two appearances after falling out-of-favour and has been strongly linked with a move to a number of Premier League teams including Newcastle, Sunderland and Wolves.

Yet it seems that Everton have emerged as the most likely destination for the Croatia international who is desperate to find regular first team football for the second half of the season.

The Merseyside club have financial difficulties and will not have much money to spend in January so are hoping that Bayern allow them to take the midfielder on-loan for the second half of the season.

Pranjic would bring a wealth of experience to the Everton first team with more than 40 caps for Croatia, while he made more than 120 appearances in Holland where he played for Heerenveen.

The former DInamo Zagreb man would also bring some versatility as he has the ability to play at left-back as well as on the left hand side of midfield.

Source: http://www.sportsvibe.co.uk/news/footba ... lder-14413
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby RAGHU » Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:01 pm

KHR said there will not be any sales or purchase this winter, all these are cooked up by football media.......
RAGHU
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Toni88 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:17 pm

Goal.com says Pranjic plans to stay until June...
Mia san mia
Toni88
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby FCB general » Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:46 pm

Whatever happens, next season my compatriot won't play for Bayern. In our interest is to keep Pranjić at Bayern in case if we fall in series of injuries and bans. He still can give us a lot with his knowledge, experience and quallity.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:52 pm

I'm sure his crosses are as good as ever, so he is not completely without purpose. He far down the order of preference, but as mentioned better safe than sorry. It's better for us to keep him until the end of the season.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:33 pm

In 2009. I was against his transfer, but he denied me in his first season after couple of games where has played very, very well. Currently as a backup he is great player, he gives all best what he has and it's a thankful player and professional, but he should play little more under Heynckes in Danijel's last season in our club.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby armbrust » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:35 pm

I read somewhere that pranjic or pranjic agent said that he will 100% leaves this summer and that allready have heard offers.
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:35 pm

armbrust wrote:I read somewhere that pranjic or pranjic agent said that he will 100% leaves this summer and that allready have heard offers.

I saw it on goal.com, but didn't read the article so not sure what the original source is. I don't think anyone needed to report this. I'm surprised he didn't leave last summer, he's certain to leave now.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:21 am

I as a Croatian can confirm that Pranjić will leave Bayern after this season. It is the only logical solution for him when he can see his squad status, minutes played on the field, etc.

With this rhythm of not playing, there isn't any possibility of staying at Bayern.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby USBayernMunichFan » Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:55 pm

Pranjic is a solid player IMO, and could come in handy over the second half of the season. I hope he stays, at least for a few more months :D !
The champions .... 2013/14
USBayernMunichFan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion