You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Danijel Pranjić

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Danijel Pranjic

Postby vxg7826 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:58 am

alex84 wrote:
shpati_L1 wrote:Can he play as a Right Defender ?

I think we gonna get Bosingwa for RB position and Pranjic will be a backup for Lahm.

nooooooooooooooooooo, you thing wrongly! We will not sign anymore defenders this year. Unfortunately, Pranjic plays only as a left, but not right back. He can play anywhere in the left side, which is a good thing because he will do the same job as Lahm did in the left side. I have no doubts on his qualities - fast, smart, lovely ball control and a teamplayer. Along with Ribery, I hope they will make no less contribution to the team compared to last season Lahm - Ribery partnership.
vxg7826
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shpati_L1 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:05 pm

No he will play in the first team.He will not be a backup to Lahm.We bought him for 10 MIO and that's too much for a backup.
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby Nikola » Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:03 pm

My suspisions are that Ribery will go on the right side ore in the midle. Pranjic is a winger that playes in the Cro national team a LD. This is not his best position. And U hav to remember Gaal watched him most games as a ofensive player so for sure he will play in the midfield.
Nikola
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shwas55 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:07 pm

Uli said on more than occasion that Bayern sees Lahm as a left defender who can play on the right, so you have to think that Lahm will stay on the left. Why would you change our strongest point. Our Left side is the best in the world why would anyone wanna change it.

No matter how good Pranjic is he wont be as good as Lahm simple as that.

I still hope we will get a RB, and use Pranjic the way we used Borowski this year. Borowski was used as a sub in almost every position on the pitch (CM, LB, RB, RM, LM,).
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby Nikola » Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:12 pm

shwas55 wrote:

The question is is he better than the pleyer who will play RB. If he is better then Lahm will go on the right. But i don't think Gaal will put him in that position.
Nikola
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shwas55 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:20 pm

Nikola wrote:
shwas55 wrote:

The question is is he better than the pleyer who will play RB. If he is better then Lahm will go on the right. But i don't think Gaal will put him in that position.

Lahm wont go to the right. Uli confirmed our interest in Srna and now rumors about Bosingwa which means we are after a right back. I believe that we will still buy a RB, and Pranjic will be used as a super sub something that Borowski failed to be last year
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby shpati_L1 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:09 pm

shpati_L1

National Flag:
Albania

Postby cruz » Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:27 pm

damn guys why do most of you push him on the LB position???
true, he plays it in the croatian team, but he's all the time busy attacking (the RB -ćorluka stays back therefore). His natural position is in the left (attacking) midfield. and only one guy mentioned that he can play almost everything. he simply plays everything (except GK :D ), wherever he's needed, even as a AMC or CM; that's why in my opinion he's good for any team.

I thought he'll join Liverpool, as he publicly expressed his desire to join them cuz they were interested in signin him a very long period (now I suddenly understand why they try (from last week) to sign Silva from Valencia now, cuz they knew he gonna join our club... :idea: )

in my opinion this is a good choice, but I'm kinda sceptical where he was planed to play, you know... BUT----- Van Gaal probably knows best, let's just wait to see how it gonna work out next season :)

cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:29 pm

cruz wrote:damn guys why do most of you push him on the LB position???
true, he plays it in the croatian team, but he's all the time busy attacking (the RB -ćorluka stays back therefore). His natural position is in the left (attacking) midfield. and only one guy mentioned that he can play almost everything. he simply plays everything (except GK :D ), wherever he's needed, even as a AMC or CM; that's why in my opinion he's good for any team.

I thought he'll join Liverpool, as he publicly expressed his desire to join them cuz they were interested in signin him a very long period (now I suddenly understand why they try (from last week) to sign Silva from Valencia now, cuz they knew he gonna join our club... :idea: )

in my opinion this is a good choice, but I'm kinda sceptical where he was planed to play, you know... BUT----- Van Gaal probably knows best, let's just wait to see how it gonna work out next season :)

Hey Cruz Check My Team
Element

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby shpati_L1 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:31 pm

There is no chance that Ribery will play RM .
shpati_L1

National Flag:
Albania

Postby cruz » Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:32 pm

=D> I mean, looks perfect to me, too. hopefully the other two positions will be as you wrote :wink:
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:37 pm

shpati_L1 wrote:There is no chance that Ribery will play RM .

and why is That ?
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby cruz » Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:46 pm

what do you think about this:
--------------------------tjymoschyuk--------------------------

-----schweini---------------pranjić----------------ribery------

I know that many of y'all won't agree wit this, but this would be very effective :idea: when you think about these three players switching positions during a game, which could be very confusing for the opponent and hard to handle cuz pranjić and ribery are fast as hell and veery difficult to mark!!!
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby walter » Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:50 pm

I think this might mean that we will play 4-3-3, at least some games:
GK
RB----Lucio---Demichelis-----Lahm

Schweini------Tymo---------Pranjic

Klose--------Gomez----------RIbery

Alternatively, Ribery is right winger, Olic left winger and Klose, Gomez or Toni are center forward.
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Element » Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:53 pm

cruz wrote:what do you think about this:
--------------------------tjymoschyuk--------------------------

-----schweini---------------pranjić----------------ribery------

I know that many of y'all won't agree wit this, but this would be very effective :idea: when you think about these three players switching positions during a game, which could be very confusing for the opponent and hard to handle cuz pranjić and ribery are fast as hell and veery difficult to mark!!!

Same As My Team But The Whole Idea is That Schweinsteiger Moves to A Central Position (like he wants and like Bayern r considering too)

And Pranjic is More A Wing He plays All Positions BUT ON THE LEFT Side So I Think My Formation is Better Even though Urs Is not that different from mine

And According to Kicker Van Gaal will use the 4-3-1-2 Management so i think my team is Realistic
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion