You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Danijel Pranjić

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Danijel Pranjic

Postby cruz » Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:52 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:I got link of Pranjic saying he probably wont come to club of his dreams FC Bayern because his club wants 500.000€ more than we offered.
He talked to his president and he is wont sell him if Bayern doesnt offer 500.000€ more.

It looks like our board wont pay that amount so it could happen he wont come......STUPID RIGHT?
we pay 30 mil € for Gomez and we fight for half a mil. €:D

http://www.javno.com/hr-sport/pranjic-- ... ern_265954

prva ponuda za Pranjića iznosila je šest milijuna eura, da bi kasnije bila podebljana na otprilike sedam, ali njegov klub nije zadovoljan niti time, kao da namjerno žele minirati transfer i od nekoga drugog iznuditi željenih deset milijuna, što realno ne mogu postići.
which means: the first offer for pranjić was €6mil., when it was raised onto €7mil., but his club wasn't satisfied even with the second offer, it's like they really want to cancel this deal so they could get the wished €10mil. from another club, which they in reality cannot!!

I think Herenveen is just acting sooooo stupid right now, if they don't sell him now for 7milli they won't ever get what they want, neither 5-6 milli, ever!!

that's why I don't think it's bayern's fault (cuz, come on, let's be real honest, 6-7 milli is a great oportunity for herenveen and a great offer for pranjić), it's only herenveen's fault... If this deal won't happen they will regret it as well!!!
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bayernman » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:15 pm

pranjic will transfer in bayern 10000% lois van gaal wants him and fcb will in the end have him lois van gaal count on pranjic transfer and there is no doubts he accept fcb offer hernven will not have choise count on pranjic he is bayern player
bayernman
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shwas55 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:21 pm

The deal is signed Pranjic to be Bayern player next season.

http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fussball/ ... 68123.html
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AvatarX » Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:09 pm

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MrLinky » Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:28 pm

Apparently Pranjic paid 700.000 euro out of his own pocket to move to Bayern. The total transfer fee seems to be somewhere between 5-7 million.

http://sportske.jutarnji.hr/index.php?cmd=show_clanak&clanak_id=11734
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby bOG » Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:52 pm

So he paid to play in the club :lol:
That is a dedicated player.
bOG
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Nikola » Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:58 pm

He paid 700 form his 3 year contract. He will be dedicated fore sure no doubt about it and that kind of players play in the 1. team.
Nikola
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby cruz » Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:38 pm

:evil: damn, as a bayern fan, I'm reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally angry now at herenveen!!!!
these mot.herfuc.kers really are the most unprofessional and unthankfull people I've ever heard of in this football business!!

they brought pranjić for 1/2 million, and when they were negotiating with FCB, they raised their price first from 7mil. onto 7.5mil. and then again on 7.7million in a short space of time... simply unforgivable!

I just hope that it will cost them a lot and hopefully all the key players will leave soon so they go down, forever!! :twisted:
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Danijel Pranjic, Transfer Completed?

Postby tangolike » Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:43 pm

Confirmed transfer on FCB website

Skys website reports that deal is done

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 04,00.html

Can anyone confirm?
tangolike

Postby Element » Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:01 pm

It is official Now

and Because of that I Must Change my Signature Team (Van Gaal wont put his fav player on the Bench)
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Tomas » Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:11 pm

Im glad Pranjic paid to leave that dump of a club. At least now he will be playing with class....... 8)
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:19 pm

Tomas wrote:Im glad Pranjic paid to leave that dump of a club. At least now he will be playing with class....... 8)

Everyone Who coems to Bayern Will play with Class
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby walter » Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:34 pm

That is insane the he ended up paying the difference, tells how badly he wanted to join Bayern. However, I think Bayern or Hereeven should have suggested a performance-base clause instead of fixing on the 7.7 million price. It could have been 6.7 and then 1.2 million performance bonus. I think that way both sides would have been happy. If he does really well I'm sure Bayern would've not minded paying 7.9 for him whereas if he sucks the price would have been less than 7 million.
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby cruz » Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:03 pm

who knows what happened there during the long time talks..... I read on Sportske Novosti that Pranjić just couldn't wait anymore, he said that he was so angry that he decided to take things in his hands, and that money ain't important when it comes to whether to play for FCB or not... Good job dude, we wish there were more guys like you... =D>
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Tomas » Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:27 pm

I would have paid to get out as well AND would have told Bayern to pay me in Bier und Schnitzel... but hey, thats just me! :D I
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion