You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Dale Jennings

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Dale Jennings

Postby Mr.S » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:39 am

Dude looks amazing.Great Ribery back-up with a much better shot.If we get Shaqiri or some other guy as Robbery back-up then lets sell Pranjic to make some extra cash.

My view is that if Vidal & Jennings come then we should sell Pranjic + Van Buyten = 5 + 5 = 10 Million PLUS add another 6-7 million & make a bid for Chilleni & see if Juve wants more.If they want a lot more or are unwilling to sell lets pour that money on Alex
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby es_bih » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:12 pm

Would be a decent addition. Just dont expect Chiellini here or Alex. Boateng will be though.
es_bih
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby München Minded » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:01 pm

I hope Jennings happens, building for the future with great talent will get bayern back on track where we used to be with our youth department.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:43 am

Bayern Munich are negotiating with Tranmere Rovers for teenager Dale Jennings and hope to sign him this week.
The deal is believed to be worth about £500,000 up front, with add-ons to follow based on appearances and a cut of any future sale.
They have told the 18-year-old forward that he will be understudy to Franck Ribery and Arjen Robben.

Bayern, who last week agreed a deal for Blackburn’s Austrian striker Tony Vastic, 18, saw off competition from Middlesbrough Fulham, Bolton, West Ham and West Brom for the former Liverpool trainee and last season’s League One apprentice of the year.

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ds-newsxml
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby eliasov » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:50 am

intersting but a 500k player is good enough to be a robbery back-up!! btw it's just dailymail :P
ImageImage
eliasov
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:38 am

This seems like a real bargain. The kid looks really talented. I think he should be a Bayern II player for now but he really has the potential to become something big, at least judging by the videos.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby quaazi » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:50 am

Yeah, I do like the young talent we're bringing in... as if we didn't have any already. :D

Thinking long-term is always good.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Element » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:55 pm

Sascha Empacher ,Dale Jennings Agent said " There is interest from FC Bayern , but i cant say more"
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby oto.y » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:36 pm

He looks like he has a lot of potential, and it also looks likely that we're gonna sign him.
the interest is official right? and if he comes, is he gonna start in FCB2 or battle for a spot as backup for Robbery with Usami?
oto.y
Getting the hang of it

Postby München Minded » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:26 pm

This will be a good signing. Nice to see Bayern signing so many talented young players for the future -- getting back to where we need to be in the youth dept.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:27 pm

oto.y wrote:is he gonna start in FCB2 or battle for a spot as backup for Robbery with Usami?

Who knows? Personally, I think he is intended for Bayern II, but he could make the jump to the senior team quickly if he impresses.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby superwhitearmy » Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:09 pm

Bayern and Tranmere Rovers are just sorting out the final details of the deal before he becomes a Bayern player. More premiership & European clubs have shown interest in the last 24hrs but it looks like Bayern have almost got him.The main thing is that Dale Jennings wants to play at Bayern ahead of other clubs. See BBC link below.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13874544.stm
superwhitearmy
Getting the hang of it

Postby Element » Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:21 pm

I have A Feeling that he will do GREAT Here

but also believe that after some years here , we will sell him for A Big sum to an an english club

Like Owen Hargreaves
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby quaazi » Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:22 pm

English teams like having the top english players around, so yeah, it's plausible.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby superwhitearmy » Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:45 pm

Some rumours going around in the last few hours that Dale Jennings and his agent arrived in Germany today to meet with Bayern and their lawyers while another story is saying a top premiership club have put in a deal for him including appearance add ons of between 1 million and 1.2 million today. There is also apparently a story in the Spanish press saying that FC Barcelona are about to snatch one of the most exciting 18 year old English players from under the noses of another top European club. Don't know how much of this is true but i don't think anyone can argue that Bayern were the first of the big European clubs to notice and track Dale Jennings and should have the first choice of signing him. Unfortuantely as we have seen recently with FIFA football is now full of crooks and criminals but Tranmere Rovers are a very loyal club and i think the deal will be done any day.
superwhitearmy
Getting the hang of it

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion