You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Dale Jennings

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Dale Jennings

Postby München Minded » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:44 pm

Interesting if this happens -- I am curious to know that plans of the board on our team rebuilding project, as it seems we are done with getting burned by teams that have young stars who succeed -- like Dortmund last season. But we should be careful and not go overboard on youth.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:35 pm

If we do get him, I assume Jennings would mostly be playing for Bayern II, with the occasional senior team appearance. At least for the first one or two years, unless he is loaned out.

The reserves need good new players. The seniors do need a backup like him, but he won't be starting for now, that's for sure. This guy plays in a weak league, so I think he wouldn't really mind starting off with the reserves and working his way up to the senior team.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby BayernIsDBest » Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:13 pm

Great addition to FCBII and I'm sure he is a prospect for the future, this transfer will be v.interesting.
Bayern got to fix up there attack
BayernIsDBest
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby BayernIsDBest » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:41 pm

Rovers could earn some extra cash in the kitty this summer if a transfer deal is struck with German giants Bayern Munich over an exciting teenage prospect Dale Jennings.

Bayern have been taking a keen interest in Jennings after the 18-year-old burst onto the first-team scene at Prenton Park during the early part of the season.

Tranmere refused a Bayern request for Jennings to train with in the final days of last season, but said they would consider an offer for a player who still has a year of his contract at Prenton Park. Bayern are understood to favour a deal based on the number of senior appearances Jennings makes for them.

Tranmere turned down a £600,000 offer from a Premier League club for Jennings during the January transfer window. Premier League clubs including West Ham United, Fulham, Everton, West Bromwich Albion, Wigan Athletic and Bolton, together with Barnsley and Huddersfield have shown a keen interest in Jennings, who attracted dozens of scouts to Prenton Park this season.

Source: http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/tr ... -28686742/

Hes fast and has skill :D

BayernIsDBest
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby München Minded » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:11 pm

Fairly impressive -- if we are serious, lets pounce.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:21 pm

BayernIsDBest wrote:Tranmere refused a Bayern request for Jennings to train with in the final days of last season

Hadn't heard about that. Sounds like we're serious about him
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Stigger » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:23 pm

Pretty old news now
My Formation for this season
.....................Neuer
Lahm.....Dante.....Badstuber.....Alaba
..........Schweini......Martinez
Robben...........Kroos.............Ribery
...................Manzukic
Stigger
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby eliasov » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:12 am

i think that we must focus more on german talents...
ImageImage
eliasov
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby BayernIsDBest » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:05 am

Maybe. But a team needs a balance of foreign and german players, if there are too many Germans - foreigner will feel like they r in a hostile environment. If there are too less Germans, we will be over run by foreigners. But this guy looks like a good buy. Most importantly he'll be cheap.
BayernIsDBest
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby munchen99 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:10 am

wow he seems amazing! what a find for 1 mil!!! id definitely get him!
munchen99
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby lau03143 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:03 pm

appudds wrote:move back to England to some big team like what hargreaves did

Hargreaves is Canadian, and grew up in Munich from the age of sixteen. He only really moved to England as he wasn't really first choice in the English National Team, only after a move to Man Utd, did the English media begin to accept that he was actually a very good player.

I agree with you about British players though. They do not take well to playing their football on foreign shores!
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby MUTU » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:10 pm

lau03143 wrote:only after a move to Man Utd, did the English media begin to accept that he was actually a very good player

This is incorrect. The English media and fans accepted that he was a good player after his performances at the World Cup 2006.

But I do agree,if he ever becomes really big, he'd possibly be vying for a move to a top English team. But if that happens, it means that we would have made an exceptional deal, plus probably make a lot of profit off of him (unless he moves on a free).
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby superwhitearmy » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:21 pm

Just found your forum online and have been following the Dale Jennings story with interest. If Bayern get Dale Jennings then i think they would have pulled off an amazing deal. This young lad is going to be one of the best footballers in the world. It appears that for the last week or two there has been no doubt that Dale Jennings himself would like to be a bit different and sign for Bayern but so many clubs are now interested in buying him that i think Tranmere Rovers realise they can't keep hold of him now and are holding out for the most money they can get. I haven't got to see too many Tranmere games this season but believe me when Dale Jennings either plays or comes off the bench then something special happens. The speed, touch and control of this young player is unbelievable. If he goes to the correct club that will look after him i believe he will be one of the best players in the world but with the wrong club it could go all wrong. I believe Bayern are the kind of club who will look after him and if he is introduced to the first team slowly then in a year or two you will have both a player who is one of the best in the world and a player worth tens of millions. It's now just a matter of who gets him. I hear as many as ten premiership clubs want him and several European clubs. There is talk of Manchester City now trying to do a deal with there unlimited millions but this can't go on for long and i'm sure a deal will be done soon. Personally i'd like to see him go to Bayern but we'll have to wait and see. It could be any day now or maybe a week or two. Good Luck.
superwhitearmy
Getting the hang of it

Postby Stigger » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:36 pm

superwhitearmy wrote:Just found your forum online and have been following the Dale Jennings story with interest. If Bayern get Dale Jennings then i think they would have pulled off an amazing deal. This young lad is going to be one of the best footballers in the world. It appears that for the last week or two there has been no doubt that Dale Jennings himself would like to be a bit different and sign for Bayern but so many clubs are now interested in buying him that i think Tranmere Rovers realise they can't keep hold of him now and are holding out for the most money they can get. I haven't got to see too many Tranmere games this season but believe me when Dale Jennings either plays or comes off the bench then something special happens. The speed, touch and control of this young player is unbelievable. If he goes to the correct club that will look after him i believe he will be one of the best players in the world but with the wrong club it could go all wrong. I believe Bayern are the kind of club who will look after him and if he is introduced to the first team slowly then in a year or two you will have both a player who is one of the best in the world and a player worth tens of millions. It's now just a matter of who gets him. I hear as many as ten premiership clubs want him and several European clubs. There is talk of Manchester City now trying to do a deal with there unlimited millions but this can't go on for long and i'm sure a deal will be done soon. Personally i'd like to see him go to Bayern but we'll have to wait and see. It could be any day now or maybe a week or two. Good Luck.

WELCOME TO THE FORUM MATE!!!

Looks like more news pointing towards a potential transfer for the new Robben ;)
http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fc-bayern ... 82938.html

Also some new video on youtube
My Formation for this season
.....................Neuer
Lahm.....Dante.....Badstuber.....Alaba
..........Schweini......Martinez
Robben...........Kroos.............Ribery
...................Manzukic
Stigger
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby superwhitearmy » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:30 pm

Thanks for the welcome stigger. I'll update the board if i hear anymore news this side.
superwhitearmy
Getting the hang of it

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion