You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Dale Jennings

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Dale Jennings

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:23 pm

Sometimes agents pay newspapers to exaggerate in praise players to rise their prices :wink:
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby superwhitearmy » Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:25 pm

Sometimes agents pay newspapers to exaggerate in praise players to rise their prices :wink:

I completely agree Mrs Dangerous - sadly this is just the way world football works now and we will never know the true financial worth of some players - sad but true.
superwhitearmy
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:31 pm

superwhitearmy wrote:Sometimes agents pay newspapers to exaggerate in praise players to rise their prices :wink:

I completely agree Mrs Dangerous - sadly this is just the way world football works now and we will never know the true financial worth of some players - sad but true.

Yeah, but fans are not stupid... you can value players by their performances throughout the season, and the price depends on how much your team actually need that particular player O:)

[it's Miss NOT Mrs] :D
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby superwhitearmy » Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:05 pm

ooops yes i did notice it was Miss and not Mrs after i posted - sorry about that.
superwhitearmy
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:10 pm

superwhitearmy wrote:ooops yes i did notice it was Miss and not Mrs after i posted - sorry about that.

It's OK! don't worry about it! :-P
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tranmererovers » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:27 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -Nani.html

If Dale does sign, and also this deal goes through as well, you'd think it would limit his chances in the 1st team?
tranmererovers
Getting the hang of it

Postby Stigger » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:09 pm

tranmererovers wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2008156/Bayern-Munich-target-Nani.html

If Dale does sign, and also this deal goes through as well, you'd think it would limit his chances in the 1st team?

I don't think we are trying to sign Nani, he is a bit of an diva and I don't think he would work well with Robben and/or Ribery. As for Jenno, I think that Bayern wants him to adapt first before throwing him into the first team. Its alot of pressure to preform (even schweini got pressured by fans to preform at times) he also has to learn how to play with new teammates, tactics, new culture and a new language so it would be best for him to play in the reserves (for the time being) BUT doesn't mean that he won't get promoted this coming season should have prove himself to the coaching staff why he deserves a spot on the first team. Bayern has promoted alot of youngsters over the last few seasons (Muller, Contento, Badstuber, Eckiki, Kraft, Kroos, Alaba). Its also up to Jupp(new Coach) who is a great coach for youngsters to learn under and he gets most youngsters to preform to their full potential.
My Formation for this season
.....................Neuer
Lahm.....Dante.....Badstuber.....Alaba
..........Schweini......Martinez
Robben...........Kroos.............Ribery
...................Manzukic
Stigger
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby superwhitearmy » Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:44 pm

Deal almost done :D . See link from a few hours ago.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3275/bun ... ere-rovers
superwhitearmy
Getting the hang of it

Postby tranmererovers » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:11 pm

Just seen you have signed this Usami fella on loan that a few of you have been talking about, hope this doesn't affect anything regarding dale!
tranmererovers
Getting the hang of it

Postby quaazi » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:15 pm

I don't think it will. In all likelihood, Jennings would start off in the reserve team. Usami is however a loaner straight into the senior squad.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby eliasov » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:45 pm

tranmererovers wrote:Just seen you have signed this Usami fella on loan that a few of you have been talking about, hope this doesn't affect anything regarding dale!

it won't affect !! both players can fight on a role... both can get playing time with heynckess rotation system .and especially our fragile wingers are most of time injured...
ImageImage
eliasov
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:02 pm

tranmererovers wrote:Just seen you have signed this Usami fella on loan that a few of you have been talking about, hope this doesn't affect anything regarding dale!

Just curious... if you support Tranmere Rovers, why do you want your most promising player to leave your favourite club? I'd have thought you'd rather that he stays and becomes a club legend.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Paddy » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:06 pm

MUTU wrote:

Just curious... if you support Tranmere Rovers, why do you want your most promising player to leave your favourite club? I'd have thought you'd rather that he stays and becomes a club legend.

I'm guessing from his perspective, he realizes that Tranmere are nothing more than a feeder club ( at the moment) and that it's a huge recognition to them that a top club wants one of their players. There's no way that a truly talented player will ever stay in a 3rd tier league ( no offence).
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tranmererovers » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:18 pm

MUTU wrote:

I say this as going from a relegation threatened club in the 3rd tier of English football to one of Europes giants, it's a big thing for a club like us. I couldn't see him staying at Tranmere as he is destined to go as he can achieve bigger and better things and Bayern would be the best place to go other than West Ham, Fulham etc. Also because he only has 1 more year on his contract left and can not see him signing a new one with all these clubs interested. If he signed a three year deal today I'd be saying hands off he's ours! :lol:
tranmererovers
Getting the hang of it

Postby oto.y » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:22 am

Sturmtalent Jennings soll kommen

Der 21-Jährige will beim FC Bayern nach einer Knie-Verletzung wieder angreifen. Fischer, der im Alter von 18 Jahren ein Bundesliga-Tor für den VfB Stuttgart erzielt hatte, war in der letzten Saison an den Drittligisten Heidenheim ausgeliehen. Nun führt sein Weg zum FC Bayern II. Als dritten Neuzugang begrüßen die Münchner Torhüter Daniel Müller vom SC Fürstenfeldbruck. Er erhält - genau wie die beiden anderen - einen Zweijahresvertrag (bis 30. Juni 2013).

Die Kaderplanung ist damit allerdings noch nicht abgeschlossen. Dale Jennings soll vom englischen Drittligisten Tranmere Rovers nach München kommen. „Wir haben ihn und den Verein kontaktiert“, bestätigte Sportdirektor Christian Nerlinger am Montag. Jennings, ein schneller, dribbelstarker Flügelspieler mit Zug zum Tor, soll sich in der zweiten Mannschaft beweisen. „Wir wollen sehen, wie er sich bei uns entwickelt“, sagte Nerlinger. Eine endgültige Entscheidung, ob der 18-Jährige, der in der vergangenen Saison sechs Tore in 25 Partien markierte, nach München wechselt, fällt voraussichtlich bis Anfang nächster Woche.
Can someone translate that? Its from bayerns official website..
oto.y
Getting the hang of it

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion