You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Cüneyt Köz

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Cüneyt Köz

Postby Element » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:36 pm

Cüneyt Köz is a German-Turkish Defender who plays for Bayern II

He was born on 12 October 1992

He mainly plays both RB and CB, but he also can play CDM if needed

Every time he had a chance to be with the main team, he did his job well

Now Heynckes took him with the Professionals to Trentino, and he was impressed

Heynckes said "Working with this kid is simply worth it, like Helmut Schön used to say: YES, HE CAN COME BACK"

He also added that he can be Rafinha's back-up even though he still does not play like A FULL Professional
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Cüneyt Köz

Postby hgb09 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:25 am

I was really impressed. He is good for his age.
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby MUTU » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:20 am

Some more info: He was born in Kösching, Germany and is 1.80 m (5 ft 11 in) tall, which is a perfect height for a fullback.

He has not played for either Germany or Turkey, at any level, and it is not known whether he intends to play for Germany or for Turkey.

Element wrote:like Helmut Schön used to say: YES, HE CAN COME BACK

Sounds more like Schwarzenegger to me

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:56 pm

Is his main position CB or FB? He seems kind of short for a CB, but I think he's played there in some of the friendlies
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby AMLN » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:18 am

Looks to have good potential. Not as great as Can, but at least enough to make him at least a reliable backup
AMLN
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dambun » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:19 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Is his main position CB or FB? He seems kind of short for a CB, but I think he's played there in some of the friendlies

His main position was RB last year... playing for FCB-II.... but he is expected to play CB this year for them I guess... (Dombrowka and Vrzogic being FCB-II's main FBs...)
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby Greek Bavarian » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:29 pm

Greek Bavarian
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby eliasov » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:43 pm

no place for him in the german NT anw
ImageImage
eliasov
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:09 pm

eliasov wrote:no place for him in the german NT anw

Can't really say that, he's still 19 years old. It's a shame that we are losing defensive talent, as we don't have much depth there. Especially the FB positions need help. I have no idea why Beck is never called up
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:18 pm

Where is Capello when you need him?

We should sell the kid. I'm fed up with these kids who are ready to betray their native country in order to play an international match. FC Bayern might be next in line for a betrayal...
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby eliasov » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:34 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
eliasov wrote:no place for him in the german NT anw

Can't really say that, he's still 19 years old. It's a shame that we are losing defensive talent, as we don't have much depth there. Especially the FB positions need help. I have no idea why Beck is never called up

me 2 i'm sad for Beck , i think he must leave Hoffenheim asap ! and BTW Gladbach's Jantschke is great and has a great potential to be a class player
ImageImage
eliasov
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby quaazi » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:39 pm

MUTU wrote:
We should sell the kid. I'm fed up with these kids who are ready to betray their native country in order to play an international match. FC Bayern might be next in line for a betrayal...

Well we kept Altintop for quite some time... and he was nothing better than this kid, being Gelsenkirchen born and all.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MUTU » Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:00 pm

quaazi wrote:
MUTU wrote:

Well we kept Altintop for quite some time... and he was nothing better than this kid, being Gelsenkirchen born and all.

Yes but at least we already knew what we were getting when we signed him. In fact he betrayed Schalke and joined Bayern on a free transfer :lol:
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Mr.S » Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:34 pm

No need to sell him if he chooses the country of origins. Turkey is the country he originates from,Germany where his from. Could choose either,I dont think I have any right to question it.

He could make it as a RB in Germany though if Lahm plays left,there are no good enough RB's.
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:33 pm

Mr.S wrote:No need to sell him if he chooses the country of origins. Turkey is the country he originates from,Germany where his from. Could choose either,I dont think I have any right to question it.

Agreed. Personally in a situation like this I would pick my own country rather than that of my ancestors, but who am I to judge him and say that his decision is wrong? Not everyone has the same opinion about situations like this.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Next

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion