You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Corentin Tolisso

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Corentin Tolisso

Postby Roonzil » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:57 pm

Why would we compare him to Dahoud? Tolisso plays for us, is young, talented and eager...I don't give a shit who plays for Dortmund. Unless we're interested in buying him

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby bastos80 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:04 pm

Mircea_1984 wrote:Im still confused about how can we compare him with Dahoud from Dortmund. Who is better? I know that Bayern payed more on Tolliso but he is 2 years older than Dahoud. From what you have seen until they came to Bayern and BVB, who do you think is better between them?

Wasn't impressed by Dahoud at the U21 at all.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby shpati_L1 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:10 pm

Roonzil wrote:Why would we compare him to Dahoud? Tolisso plays for us, is young, talented and eager...I don't give a shit who plays for Dortmund. Unless we're interested in buying him

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Roonzil is a savage :P
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:21 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Sounds promising. I look forward to seeing him play properly.

Based on what you wrote I was also wondering whether he might be too similar to Vidal. The Vidal-Tolisso-Thiago midfield appears to be the most likely though. Maybe Tolisso will allow Vidal to take on a more offensive role.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I compared him to Schweinsteiger over Vidal cause he offers a lot more playmaking and creative compared to Vidal. I think if him and Vidal were a duo it would be a very effective one...
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Mani » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:41 pm

Mircea_1984 wrote:Im still confused about how can we compare him with Dahoud from Dortmund. Who is better? I know that Bayern payed more on Tolliso but he is 2 years older than Dahoud. From what you have seen until they came to Bayern and BVB, who do you think is better between them?

Dahoud had a disappointing season+u21 Euro imo. But he's definitely very talented
Mani
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Coman » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:37 am

bastos80 wrote:We will see. That's probably how it will be in the majority of Bundesliga games anyways.
I just think that in a 3 man midfield the offensive qualities of those 3 will shine more.

We have 4 real midfielder (if Sanches leaves).
Rudy, Tolisso, Vidal, Thiago.

So you basically think ... 3 of them will play most of the time while at the same time ... 3 between James, Coman, Müller, Ribéry and Robben will be on the bench ?

Our squad is make for the 4-2-3-1 and the last 7 years shows Bayern is never as good as when Müller plays behind our striker. Even more a good Müller like the one we see in pre-season.

I can tell you now : any starting line-up without Müller behind Lewandowski will give the same average and boring thing we saw last season.

Ancelotti has the possibily, with this squad. To play a great 4-2-3-1 and not his boring football. I hope he will not ruin everything.
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:52 am

Coman wrote:
bastos80 wrote:We will see. That's probably how it will be in the majority of Bundesliga games anyways.
I just think that in a 3 man midfield the offensive qualities of those 3 will shine more.

So you basically think ... 3 of them will play most of the time while at the same time ... 3 between James, Coman, Müller, Ribéry and Robben will be on the bench ?

Our squad is make for the 4-2-3-1 and the last 7 years shows Bayern is never as good as when Müller plays behind our striker. Even more a good Müller like the one we see in pre-season.

I can tell you now : any starting line-up without Müller behind Lewandowski will give the same average and boring thing we saw last season.

Ancelotti has the possibily, with this squad. To play a great 4-2-3-1 and not his boring football. I hope he will not ruin everything.

That's just plain false. Our squad is not made for 4231. We don't have 2 WC wingers on the books to be able to field a strong 4231. Our squad is MF-heavy quality-wise and, thus, it is a better idea to play some variation of 3-men MF formations.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

Postby nm462272 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:52 am

His improvement in the 3 friendly games he's played so far has been noticeable. He is a midfield general - he dictates play, controls the tempo, is an enforcer AND offensive threat... as other have said, he is the complete midfielder.

Bold prediction for this season... he will become known as our best midfielder, and will be indispensable in big games. [-o<
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby bastos80 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:42 am

Coman wrote:

"We will see. That's probably how it will be in the majority of Bundesliga games anyways."

[-X
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:11 pm

8) 8)
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Coman » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:27 pm

He was damn good but sometimes he lost his focus. He did this kind of awful passes against Bremen and also against Arsenal.
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby bastos80 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:37 pm

Coman wrote:He was damn good but sometimes he lost his focus. He did this kind of awful passes against Bremen and also against Arsenal.

Against Arsenal, like one.
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Roonzil » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:41 pm

Just seen his highlights, and I like what I see. Surprised with his upper body strength tbh. He doesn't look too 'big' in pictures, but he's pretty tall and pretty muscular. Could help a lot in the tougher games. His long range passes remind me of Boateng.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby sherpthederp » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:12 pm

Roonzil wrote:Just seen his highlights, and I like what I see. Surprised with his upper body strength tbh. He doesn't look too 'big' in pictures, but he's pretty tall and pretty muscular. Could help a lot in the tougher games. His long range passes remind me of Boateng.

Between Boateng Hummels Kimmich and Tolisso our long ball game will be terrifying. Lewy and Müller better be ready make runs.
sherpthederp
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby bastos80 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:09 pm

Roonzil wrote:Just seen his highlights, and I like what I see. Surprised with his upper body strength tbh. He doesn't look too 'big' in pictures, but he's pretty tall and pretty muscular. Could help a lot in the tougher games. His long range passes remind me of Boateng.

He's not really tall. Solid size at 1.81m. But he seems very robust and not that lanky, which is nice.
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion