You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Corentin Tolisso

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Corentin Tolisso

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:15 am

Any gifs of his second goal celebration dance? :D
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:48 am

YlonenXabi wrote:Any gifs of his second goal celebration dance? :D

Gotcha ;)

IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby tflags » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:37 pm

prasun77 wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

I think he is not that bad! I think like modric also flopped in his 1st year at madrid he will also need time to adjust to the much more physical bundesliga..after that he will start performing.
Lewy also flopped in his 1st season at dortmund.Lewy even flopped half a season at bayern in the beginning..
I hope Tolisso comes good..

In all fairness Pra, Modric was beyond decent on his first season after the Euros and the second Lewy replaced Barrios, he got Pole position.

(You get it? Pole position :lol: .)
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:39 pm

Completely biased the game when so many of us were doubting his role, they’re definitely a lot of us who should be hanging out hands in shame....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby #12 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:12 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:Completely biased the game when so many of us were doubting his role, they’re definitely a lot of us who should be hanging out hands in shame....

After one game???
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:13 pm

#12 wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:Completely biased the game when so many of us were doubting his role, they’re definitely a lot of us who should be hanging out hands in shame....

After one game???

Judging a young player before finishing his first season????

Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby MUTU » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:17 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
#12 wrote:

After one game???

Judging a young player before finishing his first season????

Firefox1234, your latest post is somewhat contradicting your original post, or at least I'm not quite understanding your message.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:20 pm

MUTU wrote:Firefox1234, your latest post is somewhat contradicting your original post, or at least I'm not quite understanding your message.

It was a typing error on my part I meant to say “Completely based on the game” but my original intention was not to be quick to judge a player who’s only been on the team for less than a season. I’m not saying he will be some world class player but at the moment the dives are still very much in the air....

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby #12 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:03 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
MUTU wrote:Firefox1234, your latest post is somewhat contradicting your original post, or at least I'm not quite understanding your message.

It was a typing error on my part I meant to say “Completely based on the game” but my original intention was not to be quick to judge a player who’s only been on the team for less than a season. I’m not saying he will be some world class player but at the moment the dives are still very much in the air....

Fair enough, but why be ashamed then as well?! No hypocrisy please
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCB general » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:39 pm

All players are developing and improving after the Ancefloppi episode. No one wants to give a chance to this guy to prove of what kind of material is made of and that's the problem not just with him, but with almost every other guy who comes here or anywhere else. If you have a coach who's willing to give a player, especially a young player, an opportunity to show what he can do and if a coach puts some trust into his talent and abilities, then we might see something coming out of a player. Otherwise, I see no any option how a player could succeed at any club if someone doesn't give him a chance to prove himself.
On the other side, if you put a deadline of cca 3-4 months after his arrival to see whether he can do something or not, then you shalln't see anything of that, mister! Why is that so? Well, someone mentioned Luka Modrić and his beginning at Real Madrid. He came completely unprepared, without match practice or anything, he rejected to play for Tottenham to force his move to Real Madrid that had happened 1-2 days before September 1 2012 and he did that one year earlier, but after the first 6-7 months and after he recovered the form and match practice, the line in his Real Madrid chart started to grow unstoppable even though the Spanish media said that Modrić was/is a flop of the season, but who mentioned that later when he was kicking asses? Nobody!

That something what should wait and see from Tolisso who is very motivated and determined to succeed at Bayern, find his place and improve as a player here. The same goes for Kimmich, Coman, even James who wants to revive his career with us. They all need time and today's football only knows for "now and immediately". That's very unfair and rude for every talented player.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:26 pm

Coco !

IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby aterford » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:58 pm

FCB general wrote:All players are developing and improving after the Ancefloppi episode. No one wants to give a chance to this guy to prove of what kind of material is made of and that's the problem not just with him, but with almost every other guy who comes here or anywhere else. If you have a coach who's willing to give a player, especially a young player, an opportunity to show what he can do and if a coach puts some trust into his talent and abilities, then we might see something coming out of a player. Otherwise, I see no any option how a player could succeed at any club if someone doesn't give him a chance to prove himself.
On the other side, if you put a deadline of cca 3-4 months after his arrival to see whether he can do something or not, then you shalln't see anything of that, mister! Why is that so? Well, someone mentioned Luka Modrić and his beginning at Real Madrid. He came completely unprepared, without match practice or anything, he rejected to play for Tottenham to force his move to Real Madrid that had happened 1-2 days before September 1 2012 and he did that one year earlier, but after the first 6-7 months and after he recovered the form and match practice, the line in his Real Madrid chart started to grow unstoppable even though the Spanish media said that Modrić was/is a flop of the season, but who mentioned that later when he was kicking asses? Nobody!

That something what should wait and see from Tolisso who is very motivated and determined to succeed at Bayern, find his place and improve as a player here. The same goes for Kimmich, Coman, even James who wants to revive his career with us. They all need time and today's football only knows for "now and immediately". That's very unfair and rude for every talented player.

It's really true. Virtually everyone got worse under Ancelotti and now they're all getting better with Jupp. Only trouble is I can't tell if these guys are just back to their "normal" form or if they've even improved past their "Pre-Ancelotti" levels! :lol: :lol:
aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCB general » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:20 pm

aterford wrote:It's really true. Virtually everyone got worse under Ancelotti and now they're all getting better with Jupp. Only trouble is I can't tell if these guys are just back to their "normal" form or if they've even improved past their "Pre-Ancelotti" levels! :lol: :lol:

God knows if they are back to their normal or they have improved. What's really important here is that they keep in this way until the end of the season and continue improving once Heynckes leaves and another coach joins Bayern.
I hope Martinez will stay healthy in the second part of the season so that he could return to his best in the midfield and that he ends the season in a very positive way, as well as Coman, Tolisso and Süle.
Too bad that we came to that during the Oktoberfest, but when it comes to correct mistakes, better late than never.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby MUTU » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:10 am

FCB general wrote:
aterford wrote:It's really true. Virtually everyone got worse under Ancelotti and now they're all getting better with Jupp. Only trouble is I can't tell if these guys are just back to their "normal" form or if they've even improved past their "Pre-Ancelotti" levels!

God knows if they are back to their normal or they have improved. What's really important here is that they keep in this way until the end of the season and continue improving once Heynckes leaves and another coach joins Bayern.
I hope Martinez will stay healthy in the second part of the season so that he could return to his best in the midfield and that he ends the season in a very positive way, as well as Coman, Tolisso and Süle.
Too bad that we came to that during the Oktoberfest, but when it comes to correct mistakes, better late than never.
Makes you wonder what Renato Sanches would have been like if he was coached by Heynckes in the last 1.5 seasons.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby aterford » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:24 pm

TBH, I often wonder how Sanches would be doing if we'd signed him during a time coached by ANYONE other than Ancelotti......
aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion