You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Corentin Tolisso

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.
 

Re: Corentin Tolisso

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:13 am

I honestly don't know why we spent 40m on a player we very clearly didn't need, and that hasn't looked impressive at all so far...

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5524
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 2383 times
Been thanked: 2268 times
Gender: Male

Re: Corentin Tolisso

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:38 pm

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27231
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 22180 times
Been thanked: 6212 times
Gender: Male

Re: Corentin Tolisso

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:02 pm

Let’s not judge our players until we have a half decent coach.


Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk
CARLO RAUS
User avatar
SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 1545
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:14 am
Has thanked: 604 times
Been thanked: 741 times
Gender: Male

Re: Corentin Tolisso

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:05 pm

SrLuisGuilherme wrote:Let’s not judge our players until we have a half decent coach.


Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk
I agree. But, regardless, Tolisso's transfer made no sense from a squad-needs perspective. We needed a WC leftsided attacker, and instead we got yet another CM (of which we have plenty and Goretzka is supposedly coming too). I never understood and don't understand.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5524
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 2383 times
Been thanked: 2268 times
Gender: Male

Re: Corentin Tolisso

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:09 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
SrLuisGuilherme wrote:Let’s not judge our players until we have a half decent coach.


Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk
I agree. But, regardless, Tolisso's transfer made no sense from a squad-needs perspective. We needed a WC leftsided attacker, and instead we got yet another CM (of which we have plenty and Goretzka is supposedly coming too). I never understood and don't understand.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Signing him shouldn’t mean not getting a WC LW. I’m sure the board would’ve signed one if the Italian prick didn’t say our squad was complete.


Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk
CARLO RAUS
User avatar
SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 1545
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:14 am
Has thanked: 604 times
Been thanked: 741 times
Gender: Male

Re: Corentin Tolisso

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:16 pm

SrLuisGuilherme wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:
SrLuisGuilherme wrote:Let’s not judge our players until we have a half decent coach.


Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk
I agree. But, regardless, Tolisso's transfer made no sense from a squad-needs perspective. We needed a WC leftsided attacker, and instead we got yet another CM (of which we have plenty and Goretzka is supposedly coming too). I never understood and don't understand.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Signing him shouldn’t mean not getting a WC LW. I’m sure the board would’ve signed one if the Italian prick didn’t say our squad was complete.


Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk
Sorry dude, I think you're widely off mark. It's the board the stingy ones, not Ancelotti. And, IMO, spending 40m on an unnecessary player while claiming you don't have enough money to buy a WC LW is just mental dissonance or something. I hope Tolisso does great for us, don't get me wrong, but I don't believe the summer window was adequately managed in terms of priorities.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5524
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 2383 times
Been thanked: 2268 times
Gender: Male

Re: Corentin Tolisso

Postby Mircea_1984 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:27 pm

That is what we deserve if get Tolliso instead of Keita, Costa instead or Sterling/De Bruyne, Coman instead of Sane. And the greates one: Gotze instead of Neymar.

We will be overtaken by both Manchester clubs dont laugh and be to arrogant, money buys super talent, and they are pumping money on players like Lukaku, Gabriel Jesus, Mbappe, Neymar, while we speak what a Bayern supporter was Tolliso in his childhood. I'm very mad on the path on which the club is going. First of them, I dont understant why no back up option for Neur and Lewa, and of course Ribery and Robben are still getting minutes in 2017. Pack them on a plane and send them to China, Arabia or U.S.
User avatar
Mircea_1984
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:06 pm
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 29 times
Gender: Male

Re: Corentin Tolisso

Postby aterford » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:50 pm

Tolisso was quite good to start, but in recent weeks he's been very underwhelming to me...
User avatar
aterford
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1598
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:40 am
Has thanked: 1416 times
Been thanked: 863 times
Gender: Male

Re: Corentin Tolisso

Postby MoFattal » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:54 pm

Under Carlo, all the players under performed. I'll wait till at least the winter before starting making judgments, especially on the new arrivals.
User avatar
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 11092
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:48 am
National Flag:
Lebanon
Has thanked: 2526 times
Been thanked: 2326 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Corentin Tolisso

Postby prasun77 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:07 pm

he has been a monumental flop..
1st time we have messed up a big transfer..
Bayernaholic!
User avatar
prasun77
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3074
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:03 pm
Location: India
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 681 times
Been thanked: 1079 times
Gender: Male

Re: Corentin Tolisso

Postby Hardrade » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:12 pm

Omg what are you expecting from him when the whole team is severely out of form? Flop? Lewa looks like a bigger flop than Tolisso, stop throwing bullshiet at players just for the sake of it. We lost because we sucked and our complete midfield underperformed.
Cría cuervos, y te sacarán los ojos
User avatar
Hardrade
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Posts: 227
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:27 pm
Location: Belgrade
National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 145 times
Gender: Male

Re: Corentin Tolisso

Postby FCB general » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:24 pm

Hardrade wrote:Omg what are you expecting from him when the whole team is severely out of form? Flop? Lewa looks like a bigger flop than Tolisso, stop throwing bullshiet at players just for the sake of it. We lost because we sucked and our complete midfield underperformed.

The whole team underperformed. Alaba hasn't been playing any serious football for the last 2 and half years.

Lewandowski is probably considering of leaving Bayern in the near future. This story about his Spanish studies and another stories in the managerial circles about leaving Bayern aren't that far from being a serious thing.

Thiago doesn't make any difference in the team while Vidal... Uffff, I don't want to comment the guy who had said in 2011 that he'll join Bayern in summer 2012 and then 2 weeks later he joined Juventus said that they are bigger club than Bayern. :|

In this Bayern, nobody is near as good. What we have seen so far are only occasional flashes from the individual quality of each player and that's it, far from any serious form and rhythm.

We saw the summer tour in China and back then we could say that our season might look reflect in the same way, but after 2 month we see now that it is reflecting entirely and even worse... It is reflecting from the last season where we weren't near convincing but we pushed very far on all fronts while our competition(Dortmund) in Germany saved us from any drama in the Bundesliga.

But that's not a topic although we can link this Tolisso's situation with the whole current situation at the club since it's all connected.
Cada loco con su tema.
User avatar
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6609
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:11 pm
Location: Croatia
National Flag:
Red Cross
Has thanked: 2701 times
Been thanked: 2910 times
Gender: Male

Re: Corentin Tolisso

Postby #12 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:36 pm

prasun77 wrote:he has been a monumental flop..
1st time we have messed up a big transfer..


Götze? Costa?

Also 41m is not "big" anymore...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9220
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 377 times
Been thanked: 2535 times
Gender: Male

Re: Corentin Tolisso

Postby prasun77 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:33 pm

Gotze was better than what tolisso is..so was costa..
i am NOT saying they were good..but better than what we have seen in these 2 MONTHS from tolisso..
I have written 2 months in bold so that idiots dont come after me (not you #12) and say its been only 2 months and stuff..yes he can prove me wrong but I bet my a** that he won't..when he leaves bayern he will evoke same emotions as Pranjic does now..mark my words!

Lewy is not leaving anywhere and the person who called him a flop can certainly(200%) be classified as a deluded idiot..look at how many goals he has scored since he joined..he IS our best striker in history after gerd muller..when he leaves bayern there will be only gerd muller ahead of him..

And then taking it to another level.."Thiago doesn't make a difference in this team." =D> =D> =D> =D>
NOBODY HAS WRITTEN ONE WORD ABOUT MULLER REST ALL THE PLAYERS ARE HAVING THEIR HEAD ON KNIFES EDGE?
ARE YOU GUYS HYPOCRITES?
YOU GUYS ARE GOING AFTER THIAGO,LEWY,HUMMELS,JAMES(WHO HAS PLAYED ONLY 1 FULL GAME),VIDAL BUT THE REAL CULPRIT..THE WORST PERFORMER OF THIS TEAM MULLER "IS PLAYING WELL?"
WHAT THE HELL HAS HAPPENED TO YOU GUYS? HEIGHT OF HYPOCRISY.. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Bayernaholic!
User avatar
prasun77
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3074
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:03 pm
Location: India
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 681 times
Been thanked: 1079 times
Gender: Male

Re: Corentin Tolisso

Postby Hardrade » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:48 pm

prasun77 wrote:Gotze was better than what tolisso is..so was costa..
i am NOT saying they were good..but better than what we have seen in these 2 MONTHS from tolisso..
I have written 2 months in bold so that idiots dont come after me (not you #12) and say its been only 2 months and stuff..yes he can prove me wrong but I bet my a** that he won't..when he leaves bayern he will evoke same emotions as Pranjic does now..mark my words!

Lewy is not leaving anywhere and the person who called him a flop can certainly(200%) be classified as a deluded idiot..look at how many goals he has scored since he joined..he IS our best striker in history after gerd muller..when he leaves bayern there will be only gerd muller ahead of him..

And then taking it to another level.."Thiago doesn't make a difference in this team." =D> =D> =D> =D>
NOBODY HAS WRITTEN ONE WORD ABOUT MULLER REST ALL THE PLAYERS ARE HAVING THEIR HEAD ON KNIFES EDGE?
ARE YOU GUYS HYPOCRITES?
YOU GUYS ARE GOING AFTER THIAGO,LEWY,HUMMELS,JAMES(WHO HAS PLAYED ONLY 1 FULL GAME),VIDAL BUT THE REAL CULPRIT..THE WORST PERFORMER OF THIS TEAM MULLER "IS PLAYING WELL?"
WHAT THE HELL HAS HAPPENED TO YOU GUYS? HEIGHT OF HYPOCRISY.. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:


I called his current level of play "floppy". And it is. He proved, on numerous occassions, that he views himself above the club. Inconsisted when presented with chances, easily shaken, even neurotic at times. Bitchy outside the pitch, unprofessional, disloyal and above all - a proven mercanary. The only thing that holds me back is that we got him for free.
Cría cuervos, y te sacarán los ojos
User avatar
Hardrade
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Posts: 227
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:27 pm
Location: Belgrade
National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 145 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Yahoo! [Bot] and 6 guests