You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Corentin Tolisso

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Corentin Tolisso

Postby PunkCapitalist » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:31 am

Ich glaube daß, er wirst nicht Deutsche schnell lernen, weil Deutsche ist sehr Schwer :(

:D

I ain't got a clue how to use an adverb in German :')

Teach me @#12 hahahhaa

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:46 am

Teaching a Latin guy about German in English?

Thing is: adverbs are the ONE thing that's not clearly regulated in German(y) - weird huh?!

"Ich glaube nicht, dass er schnell Deutsch lernen wird, weil Deutsch sehr schwer ist"

You were pretty close!
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby PunkCapitalist » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:36 pm

#12 wrote:Teaching a Latin guy about German in English?

Thing is: adverbs are the ONE thing that's not clearly regulated in German(y) - weird huh?!

"Ich glaube nicht, dass er schnell Deutsch lernen wird, weil Deutsch sehr schwer ist"

You were pretty close!
Ugh. Life is too short to learn German! #D

Heh, I knew wirst sounded weird there, no wonder, I was using the wrong conjugation #-|

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

Postby #12 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:20 am

That's why I CHOSE to learn German first

Try Latin - then German is a walk in the park...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP

National Flag:
Germany

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:18 pm

IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Coman » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:36 pm

I like the way he makes effort to cover space as much as possible but he doesn't recover much balls ...
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby Pelin » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:21 pm

he should be dominant in duels, should position himself and tackle better.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby Coman » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:55 pm

Coman wrote:I like the way he makes effort to cover space as much as possible but he doesn't recover much balls ...

Can't see tweet? Click here!

This confirm what I saw
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:29 pm

Kimmich: "He made a superb game, not just because of his goal, but he won a lot of duels and he ran a lot. He was man of the match for me"

Corentin Tolisso: "I'm very happy to have scored my first goal in my first game and I'm particularly pleased we got the win"
"I have been here for a month now, the automatisms are slow, and I have to work step by step to make the chemistry even better"
"I was quite surprised by the level and the pace of the game here - It's very high"

Coco ❤ .
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby DRvad14 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:15 pm

Corentin Tolisso: "I know I can play the Bundesliga way!"
Corentin Tolisso’s Bundesliga debut could not have played out any better on Friday night: It was not just his goal that made it a dream night in Munich, but his utterly dominant performance across the pitch, covering the stats boards with French flair from the Bayern Munich midfield.

In an exclusive interview with bundesliga.com, the French international describes his first weeks with the record champions, and explains why the Bundesliga has already been a lot of fun.

bundesliga.com: Corentin Tolisso, could you have dreamed of a more perfect Bundesliga debut? A win, a goal and an all-round dominant performance in your first Allianz Arena appearance?

Corentin Tolisso: Of course I’m delighted to have scored my first goal in my first Bundesliga game. But what was more important was that we were able to start with a win and provide a convincing performance. All in all, I can rate our opening game as a success.bundesliga.com: Can you describe your goal, which made it 2-0?

Tolisso: At a corner I ran to the near post, and then I saw that the ball was heading towards the back post, Arturo Vidal saw me and set me up with an incredible volley. Then all I needed to do was head the ball in the net. After that, it was an indescribable feeling.

bundesliga.com: It looked as if you had been playing together with Arturo Vidal for several years.

Tolisso: That’s right. I have always admired his fighting spirit and incredible attitude. I’m very happy to be able to play alongside him in a team. We complement each other very well already and our interplay will get better from game to game.

bundesliga.com: How were you actually feeling before kick-off, ahead of your first Bundesliga match and first ever game abroad from France?

Tolisso: Of course it was a very special night for me. I didn’t sleep badly the night before the game, but I was definitely a little nervous before kick-off. I think that is understandable, though, because it was my first Bundesliga game with Bayern. My parents and a friend of mine were also in the stands at the Allianz, so I wanted to have a great debut. I believe I succeeded.

bundesliga.com: You seem to have become acquainted with the style of Bayern’s play very quickly. How do you explain your fast and successful integration so far?

Tolisso: From the very first day with Bayern I’ve had a great feeling here. We're improving every day in training, but it is important that we continue to work hard to achieve our goals and win as many games as possible.

bundesliga.com: After the Supercup in Dortmund, and now following your first league game, do you feel like the Bundesliga is the place for you?

Tolisso: Even when I was with Lyon I followed the Bundesliga regularly and watched a lot of really spectacular games. And I know that I can play the Bundesliga way. It is constantly attacking, and I really like that. In addition to that, the Bundesliga has many strong teams. Because of this, we are going to have to work very hard to meet our expectations if we are going to become Bundesliga champions.

bundesliga.com: Bayern are considered favourites to win the title. Which teams do you see as the biggest threat to a sixth consecutive championship?

Tolisso: RB Leipzig didn’t finish runners up by chance last season and they have strengthened their team well. I guess Borussia Dortmund are also just as strong. But if we work hard on ourselves and go with the correct attitude into each and every game, I am totally convinced that we will defend our title again. We’re just going to try and win every game
DRvad14
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby cimperski » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:19 pm

Guys. Coco was selected in France national team but today he is not even on the bench and UEFA's website doesn't even show him as part of France national team. Anyone knows what is happening? He is not injured I suppose or there would be some news about that.

Edit: I checked and they have Florian Thauvin in team insted of Coco... :?
cimperski
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Slovenia

Postby Pelin » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:56 pm

if he wants to stay at Bayern for a long time, he must improve his defensive game and passing quality.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby Manchu » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:27 am

About Tolisso
Considering the starting 11 referenced is for the PSG game, this means that goalimpact sees him as worse than Ulreich, Alaba, Sule, Martinez, Kimmich, Thiago, Vidal, James, Muller, and Lewandowski.

Considering that age has an extreme effect on goalimpact between the ages of 16 and 24 and that Tolisso is over a full year older than Sule, it is hard for me to make any other conclusion than goalimpact doesn't see Tolisso as Bayern material. He might improve, but if he doesn't, it looks like we might have wasted over 40 million euros on an ill advised transfer.
Manchu
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:39 am

My eyes agree with GI. I think Tolisso is our weakest link in midfield and was surprised that Rudy didn't start ahead of him last night.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Coman » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:45 am

Useless buy.

Bayern deserve Kovacic as starter. Not Tolisso.
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion