You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Claudio Pizarro

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby Miss Dangerous » Mon Dec 25, 2006 6:39 pm

If there`s a player who doesn`t feel how lucky he is to play for Bayern! so this is his problem :|
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby draconaut » Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:09 am

buluuu wrote:yes ....agreee~~~
ballack always showed his desire on CLcup~~and jux wanted to give a chance to bayern and believed bayern could do that~~but it's jux not the case......
ballack moved to chelsea jux for his own dream......dun be so mean to him :cry:

I prefer a player to leave a club to another club solely because of MONEY than "looking down"on them and making them a "media joke" or wahatever u call !I think Bayern and his fans were losing "a lot of face" just because of him and I think he should not join Bayern in the first place!
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby yoanna » Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:12 pm

in a long term, if a player wants to leave, there's no chance he'll give his best to the team. even if he'd still try to be at the top of his game, subconsciously he'd be saving himself, thus a natural consequence is for him to move.

he may play well right now, but he might be determined to have his way, his motives being quite selfish. there's no better way to show how important you are to the team.
then again, who cares, as long as he's that useful. could have been coz little green men told him to.

leave, or not leave.
i wish the whole thing, in general, was much more clearer. that there would be no second-guessing, so that everyone can focus on the stuff that really matters.
“Del Piero is a boy who has integrated himself perfectly with the Juventus mentality, a mentality built on style and decorum. He really does deserve to reach this milestone”.

Beppe Furino
yoanna
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:34 pm

Other clubs are now allowed to offer contracts to Claudio Pizarro, because his contract runs out in less than 6 months' time. It is unfortunate that the Bayern management have not yet fully decided whether they want to budge to his contract demands or not. If they were to renew, they should have done it in 2006, when other clubs couldn't compete with a better contract offer. If they're definitely not going to renew, they should be looking at selling the player this month, or else he will leave the club for free at the end of the season.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby SNAKE » Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:50 pm

MUTU wrote:Other clubs are now allowed to offer contracts to Claudio Pizarro, because his contract runs out in less than 6 months' time. It is unfortunate that the Bayern management have not yet fully decided whether they want to budge to his contract demands or not. If they were to renew, they should have done it in 2006, when other clubs couldn't compete with a better contract offer. If they're definitely not going to renew, they should be looking at selling the player this month, or else he will leave the club for free at the end of the season.

Too bad "Pizza" is going to leave us, he was very usefull, oh well maybe this could mean another striker will be joining us????

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby podolski4life » Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:03 pm

SNAKE wrote:Too bad "Pizza" is going to leave us, he was very usefull, oh well maybe this could mean another striker will be joining us????

SNAKE

Yeah, especially when he got hot and scored in nearly every match. I bet Bayern would've renewed his contract earlier if he hadn't been asking for that salary.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby bayernfanatic » Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:51 am

We musnot let Pizarro to go for any prize! He is wery usefull player and i think he was in good shape in this half season. I know that we have Podolski who is a excelente talent , but we must have at least 3 good attackers, becouse bayern is a big club.
Last edited by bayernfanatic on Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bayern 4 Ever
bayernfanatic
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby bm72 » Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:45 am

the striker that I feel should leave is Santa Cruz, mind u Schlaudraff is coming next season !!
BAYERN 4EVER
bm72
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:20 am

bm72 wrote:the striker that I feel should leave is Santa Cruz, mind u Schlaudraff is coming next season !!

I thought Schlaudraff is more like an attacking midfielder...
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby dracus » Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:34 am

fanOfBayern wrote:
bm72 wrote:the striker that I feel should leave is Santa Cruz, mind u Schlaudraff is coming next season !!

I thought Schlaudraff is more like an attacking midfielder...

He's just like dos santos and santa.He can play both support striker/CAM and ST
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini_rules » Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:06 am

A club who was and maybe still is interested in Pizzaro is Seville ...which is the most stunning team in Spain at the moment. I think he should move for his own good because of the fact seville is at the top of the league and they are absolutely fantastic. If he stays , he is going to play in germany again for i guess one year and then he will leave with an open transfer. Then in a year or two , no1 knows if he is going to be as good as now. He should go to Seville rather staying , though id like to see him score some more goals for us but lets play the cash game smart and sell him which is going to give us some milions of euro.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:29 pm

Pizzaro says that he dreams of playing alongside Totti...

Now I am convinced that he will leave in the summer.... :D
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Paddy » Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:37 pm

I don´t care really. Overall he is solid striker nothing more. He´s no makaay. And he can be a bit selfish ( hmmm...not letting Makaay take the penalty, when he couldn´t score one if his life depended on it) and greedy ( 4 mio of euros? lol) Let him go and buy Jo from Sporting, now he´s a real talent.
Paddy
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:05 pm

To be very honest, this is the first season in which Pizarro entered in my good books. Up to last season, I always let out a sigh just seeing his name on the starting lineup. He's had a great season thus far, and I give him full credit for it, but he's got a bit big-headed now, and players like that do not fit in the Bayern philosophy.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby dracus » Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:51 am

I dont want him at the bayern squad anywhere.but he should leave know or it will cosr us anpther fortune. :shock:
Like ballack,the bayern players who have moved somewhere else on a free transfer will be cursed. :twisted:
Ha hah aha ha ha ah ha ah :roll:
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion