You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Claudio Pizarro

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby Schweini_rules » Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:58 pm

he scores now tomorrow he doesnt ...
Sell him to Seville ..
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Miss Dangerous » Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:28 am

I think Pizzaro was the best striker for us this season.. especially, the last two months. but if he wants to go!! so, let him go.. Bayern`s bigger than any-player!! :idea:
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby diegis » Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:04 pm

yes he was good this last 2 months...
but remember him last season...
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby fa » Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:25 pm

I would rather sell Roque than Pizarro..
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:33 pm

supr4king wrote:yes he was good this last 2 months...
but remember him last season...

He is always hardworking...his form was patchy last season though. He did score some goals last season..
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:07 pm

Schweini_rules wrote:he scores now tomorrow he doesnt ...

This is typical of many strikers. They'll be score one day and then the next game they can't get any balls to go in.

I do agree that if he wants to go then let him, but I really wonder if he really wants to go. Sometimes I think it's all talk on his part to try and create some drama.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:17 pm

Yes, strikers who don't (or rarely) have patches of bad form are rare... I can think of Gerd Mueller and lately Van Nistelrooy.

But then, it seems this is more of a good patch for Pizarro than last season being a bad patch. I though last season was consistent with his previous seasons at Bayern, bar his first season when he had developed a good partnership with Elber.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Schweini_rules » Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:30 pm

Pizarro is on fire and he is scoring more than Shevchenko , yes 2 milion are lots of money for him but look the way he is scoring...last year his game was not sufficient but now he is ON FIRE !
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby opal » Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:57 am

He did quite well these days :? :?
We should keep him :)
I am just Who I am.
sleeping~computer~soccer~icecream~music,that is my life!
opal
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby MUTU » Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:10 pm

opal wrote:He did quite well these days :? :?
We should keep him :)

Welcome to the forum, opal 8)
Yes, he is doing very well lately. He says it's not because of the contract, but I'm sure that at very least the contract is an added incentive. If he remains playing as is, I think the Bayern officials could very well bow to his demands. Time is running out though. Do they sell him in January, or do they risk keeping him till the end of the season and then possibly he'd move on a free?
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby diegis » Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:09 pm

MUTU wrote:Welcome to the forum, opal 8)
Yes, he is doing very well lately. He says it's not because of the contract, but I'm sure that at very least the contract is an added incentive. If he remains playing as is, I think the Bayern officials could very well bow to his demands. Time is running out though. Do they sell him in January, or do they risk keeping him till the end of the season and then possibly he'd move on a free?

i think if bayern doesnt sell him this winter break, it will be the same story with ballack, he will leave free :wink:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby dracus » Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:12 am

supr4king wrote:

i think if bayern doesnt sell him this winter break, it will be the same story with ballack, he will leave free :wink:

The players i hate the most are cheaters like ballack who shut their mouth till the transfer window and then leave on a free transfer
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini_rules » Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:21 pm

dracus wrote:
supr4king wrote:

The players i hate the most are cheaters like ballack who shut their mouth till the transfer window and then leave on a free transfer

yes but again we could have sold ballack ( even if we needed him so much)coz it was obvious that he wanted a european cup and when those days with him around Bayern couldnt win Juve or Milan then ..those days if we didnt have ballack we would be like more than baaaaad .. . thank god we have Bommel and Deusler hopefully now :wink:
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:51 pm

dracus wrote:
supr4king wrote:

Thats not fair. All season long it was crystal clear that he was leaving. If Bayern are not ambitious enough what can he do?
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby buluuu » Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:03 pm

yes ....agreee~~~
ballack always showed his desire on CLcup~~and jux wanted to give a chance to bayern and believed bayern could do that~~but it's jux not the case......
ballack moved to chelsea jux for his own dream......dun be so mean to him :cry:
buluuu
Getting the hang of it

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion